Skellybones

Amber Eyes - Accepting

((...what? Don't god mod. I say when my character leaves, not you. Have you ever role played before? Just curious. Because for one, you can't post like that so I have no way of stopping an event or reacting. He wouldn't have just walked away))

Aliana stood just outside the main camp. She could hear someone was upset so decided not to get involved. She knew that if she did, things would just get worse. She moved away a little and paced, waiting and wondering, curious as to what might happen next. After a while, she got bored and decided to wander around the forest. She'd look at a few bushes and would carefully make note as to where they were. The leaves or flowers could be useful in the future, especially the rare ones she came across. After seeing many of these, she wandered on and soon finding herself comming to the main camp again. She swiftly climbed a tree a little way away and decided to wait for someone to emerge.

Anaya rested on the rock for a seeming short amount of time. As a wolf, she didn't need as much sleep as she normally would. Hunger, however, gnawed at her belly. Blinking sleep from her eyes, she got back to her paws and set out into the forest. Though any meat would do, her thirst for human blood made her keen on finding one.

Cherry gave a yawn. Despite how fast she transformed, she was always tired. She sat down on the hill and looked around for Golten.

---

Raven looked over at Merana and smiled slightly. He barked once to get her attention. Then he tried asking why she joined the police by acting it out, using the gun to act out 'police'.

((Herpaderp. I've noticed a lot of wolves just go around getting their own food, that's what the hunters are for xd.png There is still the deer kinda... lying there waiting to be eaten O.o

And yeah, Awsomeamazingam, please try not to godmod. Only the person controlling the character can decide what they do.))

Golten saw Cherry lying on the hill, and made his way up to her. He gave her quick nuzzle, before settling down next to her with a huff. "The wolves are getting restless. We need to do some hunting, soon..." He looked at her meaningfully, hoping she understood what he meant. That he meant hunting for humans.

-------------------------------------

Merana watched Raven act out another question. "Me? How I joined the... police force?" This was starting to feel like an odd game of charades, with only her guessing at the actions.

Alexis woke up from a nightmare. She had fell asleep by the old oak, and because of the horror she had a restless sleep. Alexis stood up, yawned and decided to walk to a random direction. She just didn't want to be in the creepy forest anymore. The forest had to end somewhere, and she wanted to get out of the forest as soon as possible. She stood up and noticed the bag with food, that she had dropped before. Alexis took it up. She needed food, and she couldn't rely on her knowledge of berries and other eatable things in forest, in case of not getting out of the forest today. Or is it tonight? The trees blocked all the light, if there was any. The girl sighed and gave the oak, on what she fell asleep, the last look. There was a single acord on its branch. Alexis took it and put it into her pocket. Then she started to walk to her left, hoping, that it is the fastest way out of the forest. She had no cellphone or anything to lead her. She was all alone, walking towards the nest of the werewolves, and she did not know it.

Alexis had walked for hours now. She was lost and she had a bad feeling, that there was something dangerous coming. She just had a sixth sense to threat. The birds didn't sing, actually it seemed that there was nothing alive in that part of the forest. Suddenly she smelled a terrible smell coming from her left, like somebody had forgot the meat out of the freezer for three days. She was curious about the smell, so she tiptoed to where the smell came. Then she saw it. A bunch of wolves together. She frightened and jumped backwards on a dry branch, that cracked loudly. She just froze, how she was, not able to think or run.

((Wow, that came out long o.o Sorry if there is some grammar mistakes, i am a huge grammar nazi xd.png))

Golten's head raised suddenly, his eyes scanning the edge of the clearing. A wild look was on his muzzle. "Human." He growled, standing up and bolting into action. He could see her, a young girl, standing at the edge of the trees. She looked frozen. Her sent filled his nostrils, and he ran forward. He howled as he went. The howl signaling that the hunt was on. The only wolves who missed this, were the ones that were not keen on fighting, or hunting down their prey. Yindol was normally one of the ones who would track. He hadn't seen Yindol since the pup had been found. That was one of the downsides of being in a pack. A snarl escaped his lips, as he ran towards the human. Oh, he hoped she would run. That always got the blood pumping.

Alexis suddenly saw a furious-looking wolf running towards her, and she winced. That was the right time to run for her dear life, and she did it. She sent prayers to any god or goddess that might have heard her. She paniced and didn't see, where she ran. Blood murmured in her ears and she was gasping for air. Alexis was tired and weak. Then she got stuck behind a root of a tree and fell. She knew what was going to happen. Alexis started to cry. She was going to die. At least that was what she thought.

Lilith had watched Golten leave and didn't utter anything else to him. His response to Doug- and herself- was enough to show her that he was losing his touch as a leader. Her eyes narrowed after him, though they glimmered faintly with disappointment.

She had turned to Aella to speak to her again, when her golden-copper ears twitched in response to Golten's howl. The she-wolf lifted her muzzle and gave a short, sharp bark in turn, and then looked to Aella with a smile and gentle snort through her nostrils.A hunt is on, she explained, her tail rising in anticipation. She gave the girl an encouraging nudge before turning around and lunging into the surrounding forest.

Adrenaline fueled her body and she weaved through the trees with excellent grace. If it was another child, Lilith was going to seriously hurt Golten, and so she prayed he would have enough foresight to leave the younger few alone. After all, they didn't need anymore humans prying into the forest looking for missing children than they already had, thanks to last month's hunt. Lilith snorted and felt the anger rise again. She hoped this time their prey would be older, more able-bodied, than a little girl.

When she broke through the trees and smelled the human in the air, she was alarmed to smell the scent of youth. A female as well. The beta growled furiously, and lifted her muzzle to the sky to pour out a deep, warning howl. Mind yourself Golten, sang the message, do not make the same mistake again.

The scent of the girl grew stronger, and within moments her ears attuned to the sound of tearful sobbing. Lilith leapt out from the bushes and landed just in time to see the girl sprawled out over a tree root looking rather disheveled and afraid. She could hear and smell Golten drawing closer, but upon seeing the girl fallen and helpless, Lilith's bloodlust waned and her adrenaline ebbed. Slowly, she approached the girl on all fours, ears erect and her nose flared as she sniffed cautiously. There had been an incident, years before she had ever joined the pack, when a hunt went awry when a seemingly injured human had pulled a knife on an attacking wolf. Lilith had been friends with him and watched him die at the man's dagger, and had been careful of "wounded" prey ever since.

The girl couldn't had been much older than seventeen, at the very least. The golden werewolf frowned. They already had some teenagers among their ranks as of current, and it concerned her how young their hunts seemed to be getting the past few months. But with Golten close on the girl's heels, there was no doubt Lilith wouldn't be able to talk sense into him at this point. If he couldn't listen to his trusted adviser about a seven year old, there would be no hope for this poor adolescent.

Lilith gave a soft growl, almost apologetic in nature, before increasing the volume and intensity to a deep snarl. Her lips curled back and moonlight glinted on her ivory canines, with saliva dripping dangerously from her dark jowls. Her ears pinned against her skull as she reared upwards on her hindlegs again and swished her tail like the savage beast she was. One ear flipped out, listening for Golten; as much as she would have turned the girl herself, she had a feeling their Alpha wouldn't be too pleased if she swooped a hunt right out from under his nose. That, and she refused to take the blame for turning a young girl- if she grew to resent them, Lilith would let Golten take the bulk of it.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Aliana's ears twitched when she heard the howl. She had transformed but later than most. She wasn't one who watched when fighting or hunting for prey. She heard the hunt was on and ran towards the howl. She dodged the trees, running at her top speed. It wasn't as fast as the other wolves but it did her well, she could still keep up. She focused on getting to the howl. She recognised it as Golten's so kept running. Sure enough, she joined the hunt arriving not too soon afterwards.

Edited by Tiger101

Anaya heard the howl echo through the trees. She knew someone was on the tail of a human. Growling in satisfaction, the black she-wolf ran after the scent trail. She recognized Lilith's smell at once.

When she finally reached the source of the scents, she found the beta looming over a terrified young girl. Anaya slowly crept out of the treeline, teeth bared and neck fur raised at the human. Her tail swished in greeting to Lilith, but the human would not understand the gesture of course. She kept a few meters from the two of them, waiting for any instruction from her beta.

((sorry I thought he left herpderp I have done this before I changed it))

Jack twirled his new knife around n his hand and looked at the vast expansion of forest before him. He looked behind him at his care home, he had with him a small backpack that contained four energy bars, a sleeping bag, his penknife a video camera and rope. He wore thick green trousers a vest top, a thick jacket and thick soled walking boots. He walked into the woods without caution planning to sleep in a tree and catch some animals on film, he knew the myths about this place, the only place in the UK still with wild wolves and he planned to film some.

Tony pursued her irritatedly. This girl really didn't get it did she? His hulking frame filled the cavern entrance. His rumble echoed, making him bear his teeth in an approving grin. He liked that noise quite a bit. "I did not say you could leave," he said, his ears standing up in dominance. "As a newly bitten werewolf, I suggest you join the pack. You won't survive on your own," he said, narrowing his eyes slightly.

Cherry leaped up and pelted after Golten. She saw his target and sighed, having often heard the complaints made by Lilith about biting young humans. She quickly caught up with her mate, scenting other wolves already there with the girl.

---

Raven gave a nod before sharply turning his head towards the faint sound of a howl. He narrowed his eyes and took an offensive posture, growling slightly. He then shook his head clear and looked at Merana. He mentioned towards the forest, trying to act out that the wild wolves had found prey, asking if they should go see.

Merana nodded to him. "I only hope we will not get there too late... They have taken so many victims lately... We should stop other people going into the forest, for their own safety. It's just not safe." She watched the werewolf carefully, before setting off into the forest at a run.

Golten watched the other wolves carefully. Anaya seemed not to notice his presence, and so was watching Lilith expectantly. He growled, sticking to the shadows. They should know he was the one to raise the call. He bared his teeth, and stepped forward. He could see Cherry out of the corner of his eye, and his feral instinct told him to do this, even if just to impress her. His growl was rumbling in his throat. He advanced. At first, he just circled the girl, warning all wolves to keep off. As the alphas, he and Cherry were always the first to attack, followed by the betas, then the leaders then everyone else if they wanted to make their mark. Just a few more minutes, then the hunt would begin...

Kaoru looked at the other wolf, she groaned as well as she could

"look I don't need a pack limiting me" she could see he would hurt her if provoked but she knew her own strength and speed, she was extremely fast, "and I am not newly bitten" she hesitated, "I don't think"

——————

Jake found a tall oak deep in the forest, it was easy enough to climb and he secured himself with rope, he set his camera to night and put it on automatic, it would take pictures of any movement below him. He ate an energy bar and waited.

Tony's ears folded back with a growl. She wasn't newly bitten? Huh, maybe he was losing his senses. It was obvious she was sizing him up, wondering if she could get away in one piece. He almost laughed- was he really that scary? Impressive maybe, but he didn't go around ripping people's ears off. Well, at least he would administer a warning. Flicking his tail, he pulled his lips back slightly to show his teeth. "If you will not join us, do not cause trouble for us," he growled menacingly, his fur bristling. "Do not go on a rampage, or we will find you." With that he whirled around and charged out of the cave, running at an incredible speed. He flashed past the silly human in the tree, then skidded to a halt. Human. In the tree. With a camera. Turning slowly, he walked back and tilted his head up to stare at Jake. This was not a werewolf. He watched the boy intently. He had to come down some time, and then he would either bite him or destroy the camera. Or both.

Raven speeded up into a run as well, his senses stretched out and he took the lead easily. Raven knew they probably wouldn't make it on time, but sped up all the same, glancing back at Merana. She wouldn't be able to keep up at this speed. So he slowed down a bit.

---

Cherry moved slightly forwards as Golten circled the girl. She waited for his signal to attack.

Alexis just laid there and watched the wolves. There was something... human in their eyes. She grinned and said: "Go on. Eat me. I have no home, no parents, no friends. Just kill me." She smiled and laughed: "But of course you don't understand me. You are just wolves. Just a bunch of wolves. Nothing else." Alexis closed her eyes and waited for them to attack. "So that's how i'm going to die," she thought. "Alone in forest, eaten by wolves. How romantic."

Just wolves? Cherry thought, Poor girl... Being our next target, hunted down by werewolves unknowingly... But what must be done must be done. She let a flash of sympathy cross her eyes before looking back at Golten.

---

Iva looked around and saw, from where she was, which was pretty high up, her pack attacking another human. She, not being used to this, was shocked and bolted towards them with a strong sense to save the human.

Edited by SoiledLove

Golten tilted his head slightly, then looked at Lilith meaningfully. This girl had no where to go. They could give her somewhere. Now what would the beta female say to that? Golten huffed. He opened his mouth, and managed to form crude words, the human in him was still trying to escape. "Just... wolves?" This sounded more like growls, but any intelligent human would be able to understand, if they allowed themselves to.

Merana saw Raven slow, and by the looks of it, it was for her. "Go ahead, I'm not important. You'll stand more of a chance stopping them!" She yelled.

Raven nodded and sped up, weaving through the trees as silent and swift as a shadow. He knew he was getting nearer, he just needed to go a little further...

---

Iva, however, got there first. She gave a bark and asked, "Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Did you just say something?" said Alexis to the wolf, that she thought saying "Just wolves". "No-no-no-no, i'm just freaked out. Wolves can't talk, right?" She saw a little wolf running towards the alpha and barking to him (he was alpha and a he-wolf, right?). "Lollakas, sa ei oleks tohtinud üldse siia tulla. Sa oleksid võinud lihtsalt seal lastekodus mädaneda (Idiot, you shouldn't have came here at all. You could have just stayed and rot in that orphanage.)" the girl said to herself in estonian. She was still waiting for the wolves to do something.

((I think that Iva said that to Raven O.o))

Ignoring Iva, Golten grinned, baring his teeth. "Let the hunt begin." He growled, leaping towards the human and sinking his teeth into her arm. The blood was sweet, no doubt from fear. Oh, he hoped this one came back. This one was fun. He pulled back almost as soon as he had gone in, preferring not to get too engaged in bloodlust. That was how they were killed. Sometimes the blood of a human was just too sweet.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

((Oops xd.png))

Alexis saw the alpha coming towards her and then she felt the bite. She yelled because of the pain. The wolf bit her only once and the bite didn't last long, but oh, that hurted like hell. She felt tears coming up again. She used to live on the streets and she was beaten up several times, but that pain was way worse. She just wanted to die, but the wolf only bit her arm, nothing else. "Go on. Finish me up." she pressed through her teeth. "Or what else you can do. Just do it"