Skellybones

Amber Eyes - Accepting

"Alright then. I'll try it out. But I'm leaving if I don't like it!" Iva said, finally making up her mind.

"Great of you to join," Cherry said.

Iva nodded and looked at Golten for his reaction.

Golten nodded allowing himself a breif satisfaction. "So, first lets establish what you will be doing. What do you like doing most? Hunting, tracking, fighting, gaurding, healing, alchemy..." Golten stopped, thinking. "Your job depends on what you like doing most. If you like hunting and tracking, then you're obviously with Yindol... If you like fighting or gaurding, you'll be with Anaya, Healing and alchemy would be with *Insert name of the lead healer here*."

Iva thought for a while, trying to take all of this in. "Healing... I think," she said after a while with a little nod. "Fighting and hunting doesn't sound like something a girl should do."

Cherry smiled a bit at this.

The corner of Golten's mouth turned upwards for a moment, before returning to his normal, absent expression. "I'll be sure to tell *Insert name of lead Healer* of you're joining, for now, I think you should introduce yourself to the rest of the family. If you have any questions, do ask any one of us." He nodded to Iva, before turning to walk down the hill.

((Time to do some pumpking carving >:D))

Edited by Shadowwolf6

((*shudders* I was suddenly reminded about that horrifying story GGG sent me))

Cherry smiled. "Good luck," she said, following Golten.

Iva watched the two go and sat down. She could feel her body rapidly changing. Wondering if she had made a good choice, she felt her Sharp teeth that were enlongating in her mouth.

((Holy crap guys, don't leave the rest of us behind!))

Lilith had been patrolling the southern edge of the forest, as was a natural duty of her's. Every now and then she would pause at a clearing and gaze up at the moon. Its nearly perfectly round shape made her pupils contract and her muscles tense, and the longer she weaved through the trees, the more she began to feel her body change. The long, bright-orange hair around her shoulders grew thick and coarse, like fur. Her normally rum-colored eyes reflected a golden light in the shadows, nails began to thicken and darken into canid talons. Given she was more than twice the age of the Alphas', Lilith tended to make her transformation much sooner than the rest of the pack, nearly on mark with Golten himself.

She had just been circling back toward the pack's camp when she heard an unusually high-pitched voice that she didn't recognize. Immediately her eyes narrowed, and as she stepped into sight of the others, her gaze landed on the petite figure that the rest of the pack had surrounded.

It was the little girl, victim of last moon's hunt.

Anger swelled in Lilith's body and in consequence, her ears grew pointed and furred. She lifted a claw and pointed it at Golten with irritation bright in her golden eyes. Lilith promised him that when the time came, she'd given him hell for this stupid mistake. "I said it before and I'll say it again," she growled. "A seven year old? Seriously, Golten? What could possibly possess you to turn a child?" She could hardly believe it now any more than she did an entire month ago when the Alpha ordered the attack on the young girl. She wanted to strangle him then just as much as she did now.

Lilith rubbed at her temples with a growl of annoyance. She'd lectured him several times on why it was a very bad idea, but of course he went and did it anyway! She had hoped Cherry would have had enough sense to talk him out of it, or at least kill the poor tyke before this happened, but it seemed Lilith had to deal with the consequences. A permanent child among their ranks- eternally trapped within an underdeveloped body, forever stuck as a puppy. Great.

Well, at least she could be grateful the girl chose something like Healing instead of a Warrior duty. Sighing, the amber-haired woman approached the girl. Iva, was it? Lilith studied her and noted the first signs of transformation. Crouching down so that she was eye-level with the child, Lilith said in a somewhat softer voice, "If your mouth starts hurting, let me know. I can get you some meat to chew on; it'll help with the pain."

(Wait, was Golten born a werewolf or bitten? His profile says bitten... Also do born werewolves age or stop aging at a certain point?)

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

(( D: Jeez guys, slow down a bit!))

Anaya was pleased to see that the pup had joined their ranks as a healer. She laughed when the pup said that hunting and fighting weren't for girls. "That isn't true you know. I'm the lead warrior and I'm a girl." Her growling voice added to the effect. Her limbs had finished reforming and her muzzle was beginning to form. She had already discarded her shoes and sweatshirt in preparation for growth and fur.

((Yeah, I need to change that xd.png He was born a werewolf, which doesn't happen much. Born werewolves age until they are around 20, maybe 30.))

Golten glanced behind him, noticing Lilith, the beta female, approaching Iva. He sighed wearily, before turning to his mate. "Should we just leave them to it?" He asked, sounding tired.

-------------------------------------

Yindol lent against a tree. The rest of the pack, excluding a few others, were all around Iva. She smiled faintly. They could be like this. Like aunts and uncles around a baby. Shaking her head, Yindol turned. The forest was dark and foreboding. Just how she liked it. With a swirl of black hair, Yindol was running deeper. The pack boundaries were near to the edge of the trees. They forest stretched for miles. With the full moon lending her speed and stamina, she ran towards the crystal-clear pool only the hunters knew of. The water glowed with an eerie blue light as Yindol sat on the small rock outcrop. She dipped her toes in the warm water, feeling completely at ease.

Cherry looked over. "She'll be fine, don't worry," she told Golten.

Iva, a bit overwhelmed at all of this and merely nodded at Lilith when she spoke to her. Then she looked over at Anaya, "Well, it depends on your opinion.," she said.

((Since it looks to be a full moon tonight (IRL), shall we get everyone back to the heart of the pack grounds to transform?))

Anaya simply nodded, as her muzzle had nearly finished forming and she could not longer speak. She could feel her body becoming larger, and her skin became increasingly itchy. Glancing at her hands, she saw curved claws instead if fingernails.

Golden red fur had already begun to sprout across her skin, coating Lilith in amber-colored fuzz. It grew longer and thicker around her shoulders, where her hair now blended into the rest of her coat. From her backside, the tailbone elongated and whipped outward, covered in the same fire-orange fur as the rest of her body.

Lilith placed a clawed hand on Iva's head, the black paw pads already formed over her palm and finger tips. She was careful to avoid nicking the girl's skin with her long claws as she tested the temperature of her forehead. It was warm, as was expected. Like an illness. "It can be a little frightening at first," she said, managing the human words with subtle difficulty through her rapidly forming muzzle. The bones in her face had begun shifting around and protruding outwards as her facial features transformed. "But you'll have all sorts of fun with it in no time." As she withdrew her paw from Iva's head, she gave a small instinctual growl as the transformation neared its final stages. One glance to Anaya and the Beta female noticed that she, too, was quickly moving through the levels of transformation. She wondered briefly how the little girl would take to such a dramatic change, and so remained crouched beside the child with one furry ear pointed in her direction, and the other flickering about to detect other noises.

--------------------------------------------------

Forum Name: RockinSia

Character Name: Aella

Race: Werewolf

Role: Hunter

Appearance: Has long (to her waist), wavy, and silky brown hair with natural varying highlights due to her spending much time outside. Possesses deep brown eyes which seem to sparkle when she is amused or happy. Can be considered rather short (5 ft 3''), and is curvy in what some would call all the right places. When masquerading as a human among humans, she prefers to dress professionally with a pair of glasses perched on her nose, a work suit-like skirt, white button-up, and high heels, her hair gathered up in a sophisticated bun on the top of her head. Otherwise her outfits can range from wild, cute, or gothic, depending on her mood.

Appearance in wolf form: Fur is a rich brown with varying highlights as with her human form's hair. Her wolf is small yet extremely fast and inutuitive.

Personality: When her guard is down: easy-going, caring, sensitive, and optimistic. Around beings she doesn't feel she can trust (yet or not at all) she can appear to be cold and somewhat lifeless. She can be very restrained when needed, but finds it hard to unwind at times, even taking a long run doesn't always work. Aella loves children, but is too afraid to attempt getting close enough to anyone to see if she herself can bear children. She cares about all living things very much as a person, can see the good in many people, but isn't above killing someone who has done a deep wrong and doesn't intend to change for the better.

History: She was turned (at the age of 28) 50-something years ago by a random wolf, escaping his grip and living as a human ever since. Working as a librarian for a decade, many years as a secretary, and many more as a bookstore owner. Her existence has been a rather lonely one since her turning, never letting anyone close. She moves to this town by the side of the English coast, her new identity being a widowed writer.

Other: Werewolves Rule

Hello! Nice to meet you all! I'm looking forward to participating in this RP, I love to read stories about werewolves and have a soft spot for wolves. smile.gif Aella is loosely based on myself.

((^^ Accepted!

Wooaa guys, it normally takes something like a week for a werewolf to transform xd.png It isn't even full moon yet... But yeah, lets time-skip biggrin.gif))

Golten shuddered, tensing all over. Over the past few days, he too had changed. As his spine changed, growing, he scanned the forest. Nothing. Calm. He let out a snarl, fur growing over his body, as he watched over his pack, they too were transforming. He could make out the golden-red form of Lilith, near the new pup and a strange curiosity settled inside him.

Moments later, Golten stood in what looked like a completely different body. He raised his muzzle, howling. A signal that most of them had changed.

Yindol ran through the forest, already enjoying the freedom of being a wolf again. She hunted, as she normally did, after sneaking away from the crowd.

Iva stared in amazement, as she had did many times those few days, at the other wolves as they transformed. She knew that she was almost like them as well. She felt very uncomfortable as the last of her became wolf. She was very small compared to them. She looked down at her hands-no, paws- and stared at them. They were all fury. She knew that the rest of her was the same. She then stood up straight, feeling unusually excited, and gave Lilith a sharp nod and what seemed like a truly happy smile, which she rarely gave, even when she was human.

---

Cerasus had finished transforming, too. Her transformations were slightly quicker than most, making up for its lateness. She walked up to Golten to stand by his side, her tail wagging softly.

Golten huffed, before nuzzling Cherry. "You OK?" He seemed to ask, his head tilting slightly to one side.

Yindol sniffed the air. Something was off. It was too quiet. She advanced carefully, before she could smell a deer. All else was forgotten as she ran after it.

Within five more minutes, Anaya had finished transforming. Her green eyes seemed to glow in the moonlight. The familiar bloodlust was returning with her desire for meat. The next evening she would go find her first victim, but she wanted to stay near Iva for the first night. Her first day as a wolf was very rough, and she assumed that hers may be too.

((Yay! Hmm... Not quite sure how to introduce Aella to the pack, guess I'll just wing it. smile.gif))

Aella left her house in the middle of the night, having that feeling, that urge to change, again. She figured since she lived near a forest now, and not completely surrounded by city anymore, that maybe she'd be able to let loose a bit. She walked a ways as she felt the change come over her at an increased rate, due to her eagerness. After she'd taken a few soft steps into the cover of the forest though, she noticed something she hadn't smelt in a while... A similar smell to that of the one that had changed her. Seemed like there was a whole pack of them, she thought excitedly! With this discovery, she was both scared and hopeful. She was tired of being lonely, maybe they had room for one more?

She took a deep breath, and howled in a questioning way, loud enough for a wolf in the area to be able to hear her, but not a human. Hopefully they wouldn't consider her a threat, she didn't want to be. Taking a seat and leaning her furry body against the trunk of a tree, she waited.

Lilith gave her head a firm shake as the rest of her body finally fit into place. The vertebrae of her spine had multiplied and the bones of her ankles had lengthened considerably. Large paws with dark talons replaced her feet, and the final details emerged. Her coat, thick and coarse as wolf fur, was like burnt amber from the crown of her head, down her backside, to the tip of her tail. It blended nicely into the soft gold of her sides, until it lightened into a creamy white from the underside of her jaw to her belly and legs. As Golten's howl echoed through the air, Lilith tilted back her muzzle and added her melody to his, as the others did.

The Beta female gave her tail a small wag as she looked down to the pup and saw that the girl was nearing the completion of her change. She waited until Iva had settled into her new body, and returned the wolfish grin when the child smiled up at her. Lilith was still mightily concerned about the girl, for different reasons- all of which she was still incredibly angry with Golten for. In fact, as she glanced his way and found him looking in her direction, her upper lip peeled back in a short, angry snarl. She would be furious with him for ignoring her advice until the situation was able to be reconciled. For now, Lilith would return to patrolling again, and make sure to deter anyone who came looking for a lost seven year old.

The golden she-wolf nudged Iva's cheek with her dark nose and woofed softly, glancing quickly toward Anaya. Stay here with her. She waited a moment to make sure the pup would understand her instructions before standing upward and looking toward the trees, calculating which route around the forest she'd be taking. When she decided on her course, Lilith turned in Golten's direction and barked sharply to get his attention. Though her eyes were narrowed at him, she tilted her head toward the trees, a ear flickered outward, and crouched low so that her forepaw skimmed the top of the earth. I'm on patrol, was her signal, but before he could either approve or deny the Beta's plans, Lilith took off into the shadows.

Finding the markings of the pack in her complete form was more than easy. She paused every now and again to sniff them and test their potency before moving on again, keeping alert for anything out of the ordinary. Lilith had just began nearing the city-side of the forest- and she proceeded with utmost caution, as a werewolf of authority and purpose should- when a peculiar sound met her ears. At first it sounded like footsteps until they stopped. Lilith leaned forwards, nose high in the air to investigate. It was once the unfamiliar howl rang out that she made her way swiftly through the tree trunks before stopping at the edge of a shadow, her golden eyes pinned silently on the woman leaning against a tree. She gave a soft growl of warning, the muscles under her coat taut and prepared like coiled springs.

Aella scrambled up immediately at the sudden growl, bowing in a way she hoped would help convey her peaceful intentions. She smiled earnestly in the she-wolf's direction. "Hiya, I'm Aella. I'm new to this place, and I have only peaceful intentions towards you and your pack. I don't know much about being a wolf, though I have been one for many decades now." She blushed slightly in embarrassment, hoping the she-wolf wouldn't notice. "I've only ever met the one who changed me, and after he changed me I ran as far as I could from him... Until now I've been living as and pretending to be a human.... If it's okay with your pack, I'd love to join. I'm a rather good hunter if need be as well." She smiled slightly while looking into the she-wolf's eyes bashfully for a few seconds, and then looking around the surrounding area, breathing in the semi-calming scents she didn't really know she needed until now.

Lilith watched the woman silently, reflective golden eyes studying every inch of the unfamiliar werewolf. By the looks of it, the woman was in the middle of her transformation, though from the delay Lilith assumed she was still rather young. One ear twisted fully toward her- Aella, she said- while the other continued its investigation of the surrounding premises. She listened silently as Aella spoke of herself, and Lilith was faintly reminded of her own past. Plus, she noted, Aella was quite pretty- a thought that made her blink in mild surprise. However, when the woman looked directly into Lilith's eyes, the golden werewolf's fur bristled and she started a warning growl to exert her authority. Only when Aella looked away did the Beta seem to calm again, and even ventured another step out of the shadows to face the loner directly.

She lifted her nose slightly and a series of growls and huffs of breath left her muzzle from her slightly parted jaw. Moonlight glinted on the saliva coating her teeth as she gestured toward Aella with a nod of her head and a wave of her claw. If you can understand me, then I will permit you to speak to the Alpha. He will likely be here in short time. She waited a brief moment, watching Aella closely, before raising her tail and growling again. If you do not understand, then I must chase you from the area until you have gained your senses. Not that she expected the woman to know what that meant if she couldn't yet read wolf body language, but Lilith liked to extend that kind of courtesy anyway. She was, after all, a noblewoman, and she had not once ever been undeserving of it.

Cherry gave a small nod and nuzzled Golten back in a comforting way.

---

Iva, now unable to speak, about half understood the beta female's message, but was still confused. She looked to Anaya and tilted her head to one side in a questioning way. She tried to ask what she should do now, but found herself giving a series of weird sounding barks and whines. She shook herself, annoyed at the fact she couldn't speak.

Anaya, completely understanding Iva, growled back, We ought to get you used to your new body. Come with me, I know a good spot to test your strengths. The she-wolf turned and bounded slowly into the trees. She stuck to the shadows, wanting the young one to follow her only by scent.

((Sounds fun!

Forum Name: CoughingCanary

Character Name: Merridew

Role: Newly bitten/Omega

Appearance: Red hair down to her shoulders, 5 foot 3 inches, green eyes, thin

Appearance in wolf form: Soft dark red fur, 6 foot 5 inches, dark green eyes, sharp teeth, short claws

Personality: (Can be RP'ed) RP'ed

History: (Can be RP'ed) RP'ed

Other: Werewolves rule))

Edited by CoughingCanary

Forum Name:

Character Name: Arianna

Age: Unknown. She has the appearance of being in her early 20s, and knows she is at least 600, but can't remember most of her past.

Role: Pack Healer

Appearance: Very pale, with long white hair that she often uses to hide behind when something makes her uncomfortable or nervous. She has silver eyes, and faint knife scars in the shapes of runes over most of her body. She is very small physically, only a bit over 4 feet tall. Her clothing is always white, and always with long sleeves and high necks to cover her scars. A picture.

Appearance in wolf form: Solid white with silver eyes, and only slightly bigger than an average puppy. Her scars show silver in her wolf form. A picture.

Personality: Arianna is extremely shy, and rarely speaks much to anyone. She has a very hard time making friends due to her skittishness around other people. She is fascinated by medicine, and is often researching new and better cures for the pack. Other than healing, she loves music, and can often be found in the quiet places of the forest playing flute or singing. Though extremely nonviolent, even in wolf form, Arianna loves her pack fiercely and when her patients and loved ones are threatened she does not hesitate to use her knowledge of medicines and physique to deal astonishing damage in the defence of her home.

History: Nobody is quite sure where Arianna came from or how old she is. She only knows that she escaped from somewhere terrible, and that the police were involved. She has a vague knowledge that she had been locked up well after being bitten, and that she was held for around 50 years. She remembers little about how she escaped, but once she found her way into the forest she began to notice that she recognized plants and remedies, and understood their uses, though she has no idea where this knowledge came from. She managed to heal herself somewhat, and finally made her way to the Pack, where she has been taken in as a healer.

Other: Werewolves Rule.

Edited by nynaevesilverwind

Iva frowned as the faster wolf bounded away, leaving her behind. Anaya obviously wanted her to follow, so she imitated what she had seen her dog doing. She bent down and sniffed the ground, and, catching Anaya's scent, began to follow very slowly.