Skellybones

Amber Eyes - Accepting

Anaya ran after the others, weaving through the trees to confuse the police person if he was close behind. She quickly picked up a dead branch and flung it away from them, making a crash in the leaves as if someone had fallen. Hopefully it would distract him for a moment to allow them to put more distance between him and the group.

((I'm so keeping that typo. Way too lol to correct))

"..." Iva was silent for once, thinking things through.

"Then why don't you fight back?" she asked, "Show the guy that he'd do better of he weren't with humans."

---

Raven wasn't put off course by the crash since he was using his nose to navigate his way through the forest. He ran straight for the new wolf since it was his chance to get another friend on his side.

Kat watched silently from behind a tree as everyone ran from the enemy wolf.She wondered if she should run too,but curiosity of what might happen next forced her to stay.Besides she could help if it was needed.She tensed and dug her claws into the tree bark with anticipation of what would happen next.

{{ Forum Name: Shiny Hazard Sign

Character Name: Lilith O'Colley

Race: Werewolf

Role: Beta Female

Appearance: { x } { x }

Appearance in wolf form: Her body style is similar to this, though her coat color is closer to this. Her eyes are slightly more gold in color when she changes.

Personality: Given everything she has to put up with, Lilith rarely smiles. She can poke fun or crack a sarcastic joke here or there, if the situation calls for it, but otherwise it is difficult to get her to relax and laugh. Most of the time she's a bit hardheaded, stubborn, and slightly pessimistic, since a good portion of her day is heavy with stress and irritation-- she's somewhat of a mother to the other wolves, though she often views it more as "babysitting". However, Lilith does have her golden moments of compassion- but she really only shows that to those that deserve it. Her general first impression of others is usually not that great, so it would take a lot to impress or improve one's value in her eyes.

That being said, Lilith truly does value most of the wolves in the pack greatly, even if she doesn't let on about it. She can get fiercely protective of the younger or more vulnerable ones, and will become savagely angered if something or someone threatens the safety of the Pack itself.

History: Lilith was born nearly 600 years ago in Scotland into the noble class. Shortly after her 24th birthday, she was engaged to be married- arranged permanently after years of avoiding suitors and passing the prime of age to be married in that era. The day before her wedding Lilith packed a small bag and ran away to the forests surrounding the castle of Scotland's rulers, still not keen on the idea of marriage. It was that night that she was attacked and bitten by a werewolf and was found the next morning by worried soldiers. As her condition progressed, she realized it would be dangerous to continue life as a noblewoman. She began faking illnesses and injuries until she was able to successfully pull off her own staged death. Since then, Lilith has moved from village to village before finally settling in England some three hundred years later. She stumbled upon the Pack some time later and proved her worth in a mock fight with one of the Alphas.

Other: Werewolves rule! Lilith has a thick Scottish accent somewhat blended with an English one, though she is perfectly understandable. }}

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

{{ Forum Name: Shiny Hazard Sign

Character Name: Lilith O'Colley

Role: Beta Female

Appearance: { x } { x }

Appearance in wolf form: Her body style is similar to this, though her coat color is closer to this. Her eyes are slightly more gold in color when she changes.

Personality: Given everything she has to put up with, Lilith rarely smiles. She can poke fun or crack a sarcastic joke here or there, if the situation calls for it, but otherwise it is difficult to get her to relax and laugh. Most of the time she's a bit hardheaded, stubborn, and slightly pessimistic, since a good portion of her day is heavy with stress and irritation-- she's somewhat of a mother to the other wolves, though she often views it more as "babysitting". However, Lilith does have her golden moments of compassion- but she really only shows that to those that deserve it. Her general first impression of others is usually not that great, so it would take a lot to impress or improve one's value in her eyes.

That being said, Lilith truly does value most of the wolves in the pack greatly, even if she doesn't let on about it. She can get fiercely protective of the younger or more vulnerable ones, and will become savagely angered if something or someone threatens the safety of the Pack itself.

History: Lilith was born nearly 600 years ago in Scotland into the noble class. Shortly after her 24th birthday, she was engaged to be married- arranged permanently after years of avoiding suitors and passing the prime of age to be married in that era. The day before her wedding Lilith packed a small bag and ran away to the forests surrounding the castle of Scotland's rulers, still not keen on the idea of marriage. It was that night that she was attacked and bitten by a werewolf and was found the next morning by worried soldiers. As her condition progressed, she realized it would be dangerous to continue life as a noblewoman. She began faking illnesses and injuries until she was able to successfully pull off her own staged death. Since then, Lilith has moved from village to village before finally settling in England some three hundred years later. She stumbled upon the Pack some time later and proved her worth in a mock fight with one of the Alphas.

Other: Werewolves rule! Lilith has a thick Scottish accent somewhat blended with an English one, though she is perfectly understandable.

}}

((Accepted!))

Yindol scowled at the pup. "You think we're not fighting? Pfft, I'm not fighting so I can get you somewhere safe. You should see Golten fight."

-------------------------------------

Golten ran for the police dog, crashing into him to allow time for the others to run. Golten rolled, standing up after turning once. A snarl escaped his lips. "Leave my pack and you might get a chance to live, dog." he growled, preparing to attack once again. "You know we don't like you skulking around our territory. You haven't even got a 'partner' yet. Are you sure they will let you run around on your own?"

Raven winced as the other wolf came crashing into him. He quickly jumped up and dusted himself off. When he heard the remark, he smiled, "Dog?" he asked, "Well, at least I don't have to live like a hunted animal. Just because we actually have control over our minds doesn't make us pets, it makes us more human than you'll ever get a chance to be anymore. You animals go around hunting other people and turning them into animals like you against their will. No wonder the human race won't accept you... Plus, I have perfect freedom to do what I wish. I do wish that I can find the perfect partner soon, though, if I can find him or her before you make them your hunt."

He took out his gun and pointed it at Golten.

Golten raised an eyebrown, watching the dog carefully. He raised his arms, in mock surrender. "You know, that if you shoot, humans will be despised by our race even more then they are now. We might have less control over ourselves, but it's the humans who make it worse. They think everything is theirs and wander around it all. It's their fault they get killed by us." Golten siad, his voice deadly calm. "If you shoot, you will have my pack hunting you." He tilted his head. "But then, you use human toys. Why am I even bothering? You've got the ruthless voice of a human. They brought this war upon them. We bite to survive."

"Nah... The humans will give me a pat on the head and a dog biscuit for shooting you, and you'll pack will be wasting their time looking for me and killing the innocent while I sit in the back row, watching the humans shoot them down one by one..." Raven said, keeping the gun level, "Don't worry though. I won't shoot you though."

He suddenly leaped forwards, dropping the gun and aiming for the alpha's neck with his claws.

Edited by SoiledLove

Yindol put the pup down, then looked at her warily. "Stay here, pup. I'm off to help Golten." She turned upwards, facing Cherry. "Cherry, could you watch her?" Without waiting for an answer, Yindol was off. She ran through the trees. Quieter then a cat. This was why she was a hunter. She was undetectable, even to another werewolf. She slinked through the forest, until she head voices. "..won't shoot you though..." Yindol narrowed her eyes. That wasn't the voice of the pack's alpha wolf. crept forward until the two wolves came in sight. One, the stranger, was aiming for Golten's neck. Golten was looking rather amused by it all. A faint smile crossed her face as she moved swiftly around behind the wolf. She had masked her scent earlier, and she still smelt of the forest, as if she wasn't there at all. She straigtened her back, put her hands on her hips and stepped out. "What were you planning to do to our alpha male?" She asked the dog, her tone commanding. "Becuase I advise you to step away right now. Drop the gun and lower the claws, or I'll attack."

Golten nodded to Yindol as she walked out. His pack were loyal to him.

Raven stopped with his claws at the other wolf's throat. He turned his head in the direction of the voice. He blinked.

"Oh, you're back," he said in a monotonous voice, "Where's the other one?"

---

Cherry was a bit surprised when Yindol dropped the pup at her feet.

"Um..." Cherry began as Yindol suddenly raced off. Was something the matter? She looked down at the pup who seemed to be quite irritated at being suddenly left alone. Iva looked up at Cherry.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Huh? I'm Cherry," Cherry replied, smiling.

"So you're a werewolf, too?"

"Yup. I'm the alpha female of the pack."

"I have no idea what that is..."

"... Um... I lead the pack with Golten."

"..." Iva looked at the stranger warily.

Cherry tilted her head a bit, feeling kind of awkward with this little one.

Yindol tilted her head in curiosity. "The rest of the pack is at the den, along with the pup I found." she paused, before continuing. "And I won't ask again. Lower your claws or you'll have me to deal with. And you don't want to have to deal with me."

Golten took the distraction. He dived below the wolf's claws and came to stand next to Yindol. "And I seem to remember you saying something about me not being able to become more human. I never was human. I was born a werewolf. My parents led this pack before me. I am more wolf then human." Golten sounded bored.

((This started? Why didn't you tell me?

Forum Name: Thegreenrobby

Character Name: Skyne

Role: Beta Male (Interestingly enough, the role I had in mind when I wanted to create my character before this was approved.)

Appearance: As a human, he's a bit of a frail-ish, pale character, with a fair set of blue eyes. It's a bit of a mocking sight. However, as a were he seems to take on a whole different build.

Appearance in wolf form: As a wolf, he's fairly strong, and has a dark coat of fur. His eyes are the peculiar thing, though: they change color. Sometimes they are hazel, others it's blue, green, or even gray. It seems to be in some sort of pattern, but it hasn't been determined.

Personality: My normal roleplaying personality. In other words, RP'd.

History: As odd as it is, he has no recollection of ever being transformed into a were in the first place. He could have given himself a concussion, or maybe he was filled with alcohol (Even if he almost never drinks) but it seemed he was just one day a werewolf. He silently wishes he was a regular human, though.

Other: Mechaleckahimachachineyhineyho!))

Question: Are the wolves currently in wolf or human form?

((^^ You never asked O.O

Denied, though, you're missing one seeengle thing....

The Wolves are currently starting to transform.))

"Oh?" Raven asked, eyes widening and tilting his head to the side a bit, "That's the same as me then..."

He lowered his hand, not seeming at all surprised at Golten's speedy getaway.

"But I'm not that foolish. Refusing to adapt to human ways will evolve into our downfall. One day or another, I was told, we would slip up and the humans would find us. Then that will lead us one step closer to extinction. Monitoring human development in the last thousand years or so has made me realize that that could become reality," Raven said, "I may be a coward, but the species must continue. Humans finding us as an annoyance is a serious threat to us. Soon enough, they will surmount us with their... "toys", as you call them. The public will notice us and we'll, no, you'll be doomed. That's how humans are and that's how humans will always be."

"You act as though we do not know this. But my pack has been here for years. As long as there have been humans, there have been werewolves. We desire nothing more then to run free. We desire nothing more then to live. Now, if you don't mind, could you leave? If you respect your own race, you would know we're aufully terratorial. We don't take kindly to visitors. That's why so many humans have... changed. If you want a war to stop, tell them not to enter our forest. Let us leave when we wish." Golten spoke calmly. The calm before the storm.

"Alright then, sure! But I'm not going to promise that they will stay away, or that I will stay away. Since humans are like that. If you're in their way, they'll just remove you, right? It seems like to me that war will only stop if you hide yourselves properly. Far away, I mean," Raven said, smiling and turning to leave. Then he suddenly realized he had forgotten something. Turning back and picking up the gun, he began to walk away straight afterwards.

As the werewolf walked away, Golten frowned, before turning to Yindol. "What a wierd man..." He muttered, "I'd better go, Cherry will be wondering about me..." He turned towards the pack den and ran, picking up his shoes as he went.

Yindol stared as the figure of both wolves dissapeared, leaving her alone. Sighing, she turned and followed Golten, returning home so they could decide what the fate of this pup was to be.

On the way back, Raven paused as he wondered about the things he had said. It wasn't like him to be warning them and then just leaving without doing anything. He shrugged and smiled to himself, it probably reminded him of the times when he was in a pack. Then he realized his transformation was getting quite serious. He quickly went into the police office.

---

"..."

"..."

Cherry and Iva silently watched each other, each uncomfortable of the other's gaze. Suddenly, Cherry looked up as she sensed Golten's return. She let out a sigh of relief and waited for Golten to appear.

Golten entered the clearing, and smiled at his fellow pack members, who seemed oblivious to what had happened. He climbed the hill and stood next to Cherry. "So, Pup, have you made your decision? Are you going to stay here?"

Yindol wandered into the clearing a little while after Golten had. She sighed and wandered over to her fellow hunters.

Iva blinked and looked at Golten. She frowned, "Stop calling me pup! I have a name just like all of you do! But... I do forgive you for attacking me," she said in a sort of lofty way, "After all, my life isn't boring anymore. Or normal, for that matter. What do you even do in a pack, anyways?" she asked, seeming more curious than anything else now.

Cherry smiled. "She's an interesting one..." she muttered to Golten.

Edited by SoiledLove

Golten snorted. "That she is..." he replied to Cherry, before turning his attention to the Pup's questions, "I call you "pup" because I do not know your name. What we do in a pack..." He thought for a while. "We hunt, work together and live life as normal as we can, I suppose. Now and then we get some excitment, but other then that... there isn't much. Well, that and the attack humans..." He smiled to himself.

"Well you could try asking what my name is! Plus, I'm already seven years old!" Iva said after hearing the first part of what Golten was saying, "I'm Iva! Remember it!"

After she heard the second part, she tipped her head to one side, "That sounds... Really weird... What's it like, being a werewolf and all?"

Golten chuckled. "Well, Iva why ask when you can find out? Why don't you join our... family?"

Yindol frowned in thought. Why had that wolf come? After all, it had left them alone for all this time... Was there something wrong? Had something happened?

"If it's worth it! But I don't want to hurt anyone..." Iva said, remembering the werewolves' attack on her last month.

Cherry frowned slightly in worry. "Do you think she'll be able to settle in?" she muttered to Golten.

"She would, given time." Golten said, only audiable to Cherry. "We don't force you to do anything you don't want to, as I said before, we're like a big family. Sure, some of the older wolves might play a few tricks on you, but other then that... I would say it's worth joining. Having someone to watch you back is usefull, they can tell you when you're in trouble or something." He said to Iva, whilst looking out over the rest of the pack.