Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

Brair took the soda from her and thanked her. "Kids? Believe it or not, but i can entertain them and keep them from doing stupid things. That is, if they aren't babies," she said, opening the soda. "I have six cousins." Brair looked back at her house. She wondered how they were, her cousins. Was the whole world like this? She sure hoped not. Her sister was gone, and she didn't want any more of her family to go with her.

"I lived in an orphanage my whole life till now and i used to help watch over kids there because there were too many for the adults to handle themselfs anyways" Noah said. "I'll help with what i can." Shayd answers.

Zarxis and Natsu were glaring at each other. Or, at least, Natsu was glaring.

"You know," Natsu began talking in full sentences, "That one thing I took is still here. You want to see it?" he whispered.

"Oh, i prefer to keep away from lost body parts," Zarxis said, still smiling.

Suddenly, in one swift motion, Natsu swung something like a sword upwards at Zarxis in one swift motion. But Zarxis blocked it with his cane. There was a clink as metal hit metal and Aki gasped in surprise.

((Let's have some action!))

Shelly, now startled, attempted to separate the two. However, her concentration wavered, and she only managed to knock the swords to the ground. "Hey! Settle down now, we're trying to be friendly, here! You can save your fighting for another time!"

Natsu shot her a glare and dissappeared, only to try and attack Zarxis from behind. But he was blocked again. Zarxis stuck out his tonuge.

"Due to the loss of my other eye, my hearing has gotten sharper so you shouldn't be so loud when lanching a surprise attack."

Edited by SoiledLove

((Zarxis and Natsu are trying to gut each other... My recaps suck so yeah...))

(( a bunch of new people showed up, still talking by the burned down house, and then trying to organize everyone to move the thread along then fighting is new and a house full of crying kids i think is next. And thats the quick overview folks back to the game smile.gif ))

Edited by Syris

"Loss...of...other...eye?" gasped Shelly. Normally, she would have flinched and backed away from this "man". She was squeamish about that kind of thing. Before, she even used to close her eyes and pick up speed whenever she passed by a beggar without limbs. However, she tried to make an exception for right now. Many strange things have happened lately, and lost body parts were probably the least strange thing that she had encountered these past few days. "Now I know what you meant by 'dead eye'" she said, trying her best to look uninterested.

"You better stop the fighting," Crash warned in a low voice. "Or I'll be exploding some...things around here." Then he turned to the others. "But I'd like to help babysitting. Seriously, I'm good."

Ouijia narrowed his eyes and waved his hand dismissively. "Whatever. Just get out of here." Then he slipped in a alleyway, eyes narrowed. This was, unfortunatly, the fastest way to get back home. When the adults disappeared, many of the dangers ceased to exist. Finally something good was coming out of this.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Kyoko resisted the urge to follow Mind Reader and jogged back to where the burnt building was. She just happened to see Zarxis and that guy who said he knew Zarxis attacking each other. This is why she was always so afraid of strangers. Then, a mirror-like shield materialized between the two of them, shining in the sunlight.

---

Shelly looked quizzically at the mirror that randomly appeared out of nowhere. She turned to Shayd. "Is that your power?"

Shayd looks at the mirror, "nope not mine" Shayd says with a smile.

((Gonna make Ouijia pop up later))

((Yeah so basically more chat and Ouijia fled and Crash exploded a soda machine to get sodas...now they are planning to rescue some kids...))

Crash looked at the others. "Watch me." Crash said, confident. He turned to looked at Kyoko. "Now,little girl, did you make that shield between those two?"

Ouijia walked through the alleyway, relieved that he couldn't hear any thoughts. As he slid across the narrow passageway Ouijia ran through a couple of houses. In minutes, he was back in his own house. He ran across the hallway and into the living room. "Thank god!" Ouijia muttered as his hands closed on the book he was reading. Sitting down on a sofa, lights shining down on the book, Ouijia began to read once more, taking his thoughts off of what happened. Perhaps he just wasn't social.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Zarxis just shrugged and tucked the cane away. Natsu growled angrily.

"Let's go," he said to Aki. Then he stepped up closer to Zarxis. "Anytime you want to have your eye back, don't hesitate to ask me..." he hissed. Then Aki came over and they began walking away.

"Me?" squeaked Kyoko. She was still thinking whether she should let these strangers know her power. They may use it against her, some day.

---

Shelly watched as the duo started walking away. "Hey! Aren't you going to help out with the kids?" she yelled after them.

((WHERE U GET SEASONAL, CHOCO?!))

Kyoko shrugged. "Perhaps. I saw a bright flash of light coming from here earlier. Maybe it could have been them."

((Bred it))

Crash frowned. "Alright. Thanks, little girl." Crash turned and walked toward the others. "Well, that's a fail. Better check somebody else, then." Crash said bitterly.Then he said," Whatever. Forget that. Let's go help those kids.Where are they?"

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Kyoko let the mirror disappear. She mentally celebrated as this person fell for her acting. "Kids? Can I play with them?" she asked innocently, pretending to be like any other hyper child.

Crash looked at Kyoko. "What? No! We need to calm them down, not play with them. But maybe later," Crash added gently. "But first..." Crash added, arms crossed, slightly embarrased. "Hey, does anyone know where the nearest soda machine is?"

Shelly thought for a while. "I think I saw one earlier, although I heard a boom from that direction right before you came over..."

---

Kyoko nodded, before pointing over to a slightly burnt soda machine a few meters away from the building. "I hope that the sodas aren't warm, though. That would be icky!"

"Oh, crud. I mean, thanks." Crash muttered,mentally cursing himself for exploding that soda machine. He turned to Kyoko. "I bet those sodas are icky, then. But there might be some leftover sodas..." Running over to the soda machine, Crash looked down, shoes walking across puddles of sticky soda. Bending down, Crash noticed cracked sodas and bent sodas. Picking one up, soda leaking from it, Crash called, "Hey,guys!Want some?" Without a response he flung it over towards Kyoko.

"Hey Crash! There are still some cans from you last machine, i stopped more then one from killing me." Shayd said with a smile "Noah would you mind going over there and grabbing the floating cans, put them in you backpack and bring one back for everyone?" Asks Shayd. Noah nods and runs off teleporting along the way to get there faster. He fills his backpack and comes back with 7 perfect looking soda cans and 11 dented ones. "Thats every closed one director." says Noah.

Crash watched Noah. "Hey, let me take that off your hands." He took a dented can of Fanta. "Alright!Where are those kids?" Crash asked, cracking the can and taking a sip.

Username: catlover232

Name: Clover

Codename(if you have a power, it must relate to your power): Cat

Age(Can not be over eighteen): 9

Personality(optional): RP'd

History(optional): RP'd

Appearance: Human= http://cf.sketchfu.com/i/3593012.png

Cat= http://thedailymew.com/wp-content/uploads/...-pictures-5.jpg

Ability(ONE! and it must not be copied!): Turns into a cat

Weakness: little control over when to shift

Family(if any): Brair (Cousin), the rest are dissapeared

Other: