Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

"WOAH!" said Kyoko happily. "I didn't know you were famous!" she said to Zerxis. "Well, then again, you DO have a high status in society..." Then, she saw Mind Reader slip away. What was wrong with him? Curious, she followed him, trying to think as little as possible in order to follow him quietly.

---

Shelly smiled uneasily. There were some things that were better left unsaid, and this was probably one of them. Then, she saw Mind Reader run away. "Thank goodness," she muttered under her breath.

Noah spots the mind reader look up at him then run away, he then turns his attention to the group that seems to be facinated over the older looking kid. Curious Noah jumps off the post, walks over to hear more and maybe learn more about everyone else as well as whats going on here.

-----

Username: Syris

Name: Shayd

Age (Cannot be over eighteen): 16

Personality (optional): Kind to those in need, quiet, protective

History (optional): Born in a rich family he spent most of his time away from it all, he preferred to live off his own for the most part aside from his sword training. His father had bought a sword specifically for his son and said that on day he may have it but until then to train with his wooden one. He would go around the city and stop bullies from picking on kids and then disappear before he was even thanked. Then all the adults started to disappear and he started to protect his home from thieves. He took his sword and wears it where ever he goes now, not looking for trouble but always ending it.

Appearance: http://sovietrussia.org/a/src/1341839457384444.jpg

Ability (ONE! and it must not be copied!): manipulates time in a 12 foot diameter around him (stops, slows down, or accelerates the flow of time around him in his bubble)

Weakness: impulsive, protective, can’t use his power often

Family (if any): None

Other:

((Yeah but no one is responding...Guess I'll start with my new character first.))

Crash exited his house, walking down the road. "I'm so bored," Crash groaned, kicking rocks on the ground. Until he saw a soda machine. "Sweet!" He walked towards it. But, instead of inserting a coin, Crash stood a few feet away from the soda machine. Fists clenched, Crash glared at the soda machine like a enemy. There was a moment of complete silence. Suddenly the machine bursted, causing bits of...plastic...and metal... to fly all over. Crash looked down. Puddles of soda were at his feet but he managed to spotted a undamaged one. Trotting over to the soda, he picked it up. "Darn. I HATE Dr.Pepper!" However he held it as he grabbed another undamaged soda, the last one that survived the explosion. Looking at it, it was...Pepsi.At last, Pepsi! Opening the soda, Crash took large sips from it as he jogged across the road. Nothing interesting was happening these days...until he saw a few people down the road, a large group. Looking at Ouijia, he raised a hand, but Ouijia didn't reply.Shrugging, Crash ran towards the crowd until he saw a 'man' with a doll and boxes of candy. "Whoa!Creepy!" Crash stopped, looking at Zarxis. Then he finished the sentence. "Creepy...doll you have there." Then he looked at the other people. And asked the most reasonable question there is. "Who are you people?" Crash asked, standing awkwardly, holding a soda.

Kyoko saw a other strange person come along. Luckily, he turned and headed towards the rest of the group. However, in this moment, she accidentally let her thoughts run wild. Who is that guy? Why are there so many people here? Should I be following Mind Reader? Wait. I'm thinking again. I hope Mind Reader didn't hear me...

---

Shelly saw yet another boy scuttle over to the group. "Um... Who are you?" she asked in response. "And where did you get that pepsi?"

"Yeah." Brair poked her head out from behind Shelly. "I haven't had a pepsi in forever." she sighed. She thought of her fridge at home. It was probably the only fridge still functioning, more or less. It was only because she regularly froze the out lining of the inside, keeping everything cool. Although, despite her efforts, things where running out. She wondered how long food would last before they all starved. at least she had a garden, grown by her grandmother, the only adult she actually missed. It was mostly tomatoes and stuff, but it was something. She didn't know anything about plants, though...

Edited by Laurarockstar

Crash grinned. "I exploded a soda machine to get it. Here." He threw the Dr.Pepper at Shelly. "Take that." Crash took another sip at the soda. He pointed a finger at himself. "Name's Crash, but you can call me Hydrogen. As in, the bomb. But I prefer 'Crash', though." He turned to Briar. "I'll get you another one. There has to be another soda machine...somewhere." His eyes narrowed mischievously. "I love blowing stuff up, don't you?"

Ouijia narrowed his eyes and turned around. "Why are you following me?" He hissed at Kyoko, annoyed.

Shayd was bored and today just looking for trouble when he heard an explosion to his right and debris flying at him. Shayd put up his hand and the debris slowed, he grabed the nearest can and looked, Mtn dew. awsome! thought Shayd. Shayd took the Mtn Dew and then jogged after the kid that appeared to have down it. Finally catching up Shayd saw Noah again and patted him on the back as he walked over to the other kid and tapped him on the shoulder showing him the Mtn Dew. "You should be more careful, you nearly took my head off with this" Shayd says as he crackes it open and drinks it.

Crash looked at Shayd and laughed. "Oh, sorry about that. Didn't see you." Crash looked at the Mountain Dew. "At least you got your soda."

"And for that thank you, just be careful not everyone has an ability like mine" Shayd smiles. "My names Shayd by the way and this is a friend of mine named Noah" Shayd says as Noah teleports over to them hearing his name.

"You have a ability,too?" Crash exclaimed. He nodded at Noah. "Nice to meet you, dude." Then he turned back to Shayd, grinning. "So we have something in common. I'm Crash."

"Pleasure to meet you, so whats going on here anyways?" asks Shayd as he looks at the creepy guy, the burned down house, and the group of kids. "And have other people started looking into whats happened to the people disappearing too?" he asks louder so most of the group should hear the question.

Edited by Syris

"I just arrived here." Crash shrugged, drinking up the last of his soda. Placing the can on the ground, Crash raised his hands, smiling. Then, bringing his hands down, the can exploded in shards. "I can explode humans, too, but that takes a heck of a lot of time and energy."

"So i don't have to worry to much anymore now do i?" says Shayd. "Crash you seem more outgoing then i am, may i ask for your help to focus everyone and see whats going on and what we are going to do?" asks Shayd.

"Hey, practice makes perfect." Crash shrugged. "But sure, I'll try that." Crash clapped his hands together, using his powers to explode nearby rocks and debris, just to get attention. "HEY DUDES! STOP THE CHIT-CHAT!WE NEED A PLAN HERE!" Then he turned to Shayd. "Alright,you take it from here."

((Well time for work be back in about 4 hours))

Shayd step forward "Hello everyone, my name's Shayd also been sometime called The director. So what exactly are we doing here? From what i can gather so far from my friend Noah is that all of us have one thing in common at the least. We all seem to have an ability, now show and tell would be great and all but why is it that we, the ones with abilities, are the only ones here?" asks Shayd as he looks around.

(Bye!)

Crash sneered."Because the users who control us doesn't want to control people with no abilites.Because the ones with no abilities are either jealous or cowardly.That's why."

Edited by ChocoBrownie

"We've already had this disscusion." Brair sighed. "It's fate, if you ask me. The ones without powers just aren't good enough to survive." she closed her eyes, speaking loudly. She was good in front of a crowd. She really liked it when people listened to her. "Maybe it's natural selection's way of stepping it up."

Zeke nodded when Brair, "Strangely, I agree with here", He said with a shrug, "Survival of the fittest and all".

Ash growled and raised her voice.

"Enough! This is not natural selection! All we know is that the adults have disappeared and we've gotten some weird abilities! This does not mean that we are superior to anyone, nor should we act like animals and start arguing! Now, can anybody tell me if they're good with kids? Because we've got an entire house filled with them and they're in the middle of crying and being terrified!" She looked around, her palms open and a pleading look on her face.

Kyoko stared with wide, innocent eyes at Mind Reader and slowly shrugged. She had practiced this innocent look many times, and it didn't fail her. Well, then again, she bad never tried it on a Mind Reader, but there was no harm in trying.

---

Shelly looked around nervously, before putting a hand up. "I'm okay with kids. I used to babysit my younger cousins, before they moved away." She looked at Briar and gave her the soda. "Here. I don't like Dr. Pepper."

Nodding, Ashamun gestured for Shelly to come up to her.

"Thank you. I'm sure they'll be glad to see a face other than mine." She smiled and looked around again.

"Anybody else?"