Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

Noah was on his way back home from his spot in the forest where he practiced controling his power and as he walked out he noticed a group of kids standing infront of a burned down house. He started running toward them waveing when he was about 5 feet away from the center of the group he teleported between all of them. "Ello everyone, are we burning down buildings today?" Noah asks keeping an eye on these people incase he had just appeared in the middle of a not so friendly group.

Violet's eyebrow skyrocketed. "You do understand that offering candy to a bunch off parentless kids automatically raises suspiscion, right?" she asked. "I am Violet little..." She squelched rhe inpulse to throw her knife at the doll, and just gripped it tightly.

The owl on her head leapt off, and soared around their heads. He let out various owl shrieks, but besides that, silently flew around them.

"He can't be an adult, they all vanished so he must just look like one," Vadellia said when she spotted the man. She looked over at the mind reader. "Looking into others brains is not a very wise thing to be doing. Someday it may take you." She was clearly not happy with a person reading her mind. So we got here a kid that looks like an adult, a freaking mind reader that can't control it, or so I think so or else why would he still be inside my head? I like to think cause it just gets something out other then pitch black of nothing. Oh a cute Owl. I wonder if it had found a hamster or a rodent to eat yet. Then again rodents are soooo tasty. She thought to herself. She wasn't exactly stable with her thoughts.

{No she has ADHD not just ADD ADHD has the more hyperness then the normal ADD}

((I know, it stands for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. I have it, and am supposed to medicated for it soon.))

Shelly stared at the new guy. She eyed the candies. "May I have one?" she asked casually.

((also I make new character!))

Username: glasses

Name: Kyoko 

Codename: Mirror

Personality: is normally shy around strangers. When she warms up to them, she shows a more cheerful and fun side. She also likes to mimic the people around her.

History: she is a mysterious girl who suddenly started to tag along with Zarxis after the grown ups disappeared. She refuses to talk about her past; Kyoko is technically not even her name— it actually means "mirror" in Japanese. More to be rp'd

Appearance:alot.png click the smiley!

Ability: She can create mirror-like shields that can repel a certain amount of damage.

Weakness: like any other mirror, her shields can break. And when they do, she suffers bad luck for a small amount of time afterwards.

Family: unknown.

Other: she is a good actress, due to her mimicking others so much. Also, she is starting to follow in Zarxis's footsteps, carrying a stuffed toy wherever she goes.

Edited by greenglassesgal

{I have normal ADD, so we're just switching our minds LOL. I have no medication for it, and frankly I rather not be medicated. One of my sisters has ADHD so tell me when I get slowed down for it. ^.^ Mind reader is soooo going to regret having that power. It helps a lot when you post what your char is thinking.}

Oh rodents.... So chewy and so good. Have them raw and inside owl form. It is soooo good. I think the owl needs to have a rodent to eat. Then again it is just flying around, really not liking the older looking kid. But rodents are still good to eat. Then again Rat stew is also good, not the best, but still pretty good. Oh right stupid mind reader is most likely going to feel sick because of my thoughts. Oh well not my problem. I can't really control what I think. Vadellia thought. Also what is good is a nice dark chocolate rat. Really yummy, but the fur gets in the way, so a shaved rat with dark chocolate on it is very good. Mind the tiny bones and then yum.

Shelly stared at Vadellia. She seemed to be lost in thought. "Are you alright? You look... hungry," she asked, wondering what dark secrets that Mind Reader was uncovering...

"I'm fine, mind reader most likely not," Vadellia said. She giggled.

((I've got some medical problems, so I'm not going to be medicated until my first medical problem evens out.))

The large masked owl landed back on Violet's shoulder, and churred softly. The girl picke up her owl, and hugged him close to her chest. The large owl looked completely fine with this. She turned around to Vadellia, and smiled warmly. "Hi! I'm Violet, and this is my Masked Owl, Ember!" she said warmly.

Shelly was about to say how cute the owl was, until she noticed a figure charging towards the 'man'...

---

Kyoko dashed towards Zarxis. "WAAIIT FOOOOR MEEEE!!!" she squeaked as she crashed into him. She was suddenly aware of the big group of strangers around them. Cuddling her teddy bear, she hid behind Zarxis, peeping out warily.

"Huh!Don't be so sure. I could've just kept it a secret." Ouijia snapped at Vadellia,reading her thoughts again. "You're really annoying, you know?" Then his mouth twisted in a sneer, and before he could stop himself, he said, "And stop thinking about rats. People like you are the reason why we can't get anything done around here." Then he realised that what he said was meaner than usual. "Sorry." He muttered.Perhaps he shouldn't have told them his abilities. Now everyone's comments were annoying him. Ouijia then whipped around. More mysterious people were approaching. Sighing, Ouijia took a piece of chocolate. "Thanks. I'm 'Mind Reader'." He looked at the doll. "Nice doll you have there." Ouijia smiled, making small talk, glancing at the little girl behind Zarxis. "What's your name?" He asked.

Username:Chocobrownie

Name:Crash (I'm not really gonna add a last name cuz I'm clueless on that)

Codename(if you have a power, it must relate to your power): Hydrogen

Age(Can not be over eighteen):17

Personality(optional):Friendly, but if you get him mad he gets really, really angry.

History(optional):Rp'd

Appearance:Brown hair. Has golden brown eyes and wears a brown leather coat and dark blue jeans.

Ability(ONE! and it must not be copied!): Can make things go crash and boom/make explosions

Weakness: He has to prepare an explosion, and during that time he is vulnerable

Family(if any):None

Other:

Edited by ChocoBrownie

"Name?" asked Kyoko, still shyly hiding behind Zarxis. "Name is Kyoko. Kee-yo-ko. Mirror. That's my name." She plucked a gummy from Zarxis's box and nibbled on it. She talked normally most of the time, but when Kyoko met new people, she was too shy to use proper sentences.

Violet turned around, frowning. "and people like you is why none of us trust each other." she retorted. Her happy expresiikns faded when he started scolding Vadellia. "You know, people can think whatever they want. It's up to you to complain about them or not."

Shelly also frowned when Mind Reader started scolding Vadellia. "Yeah, you shouldn't always make comments on other's thoughts. It's annoying."

---

Kyoko silently observed the personalities of the people around her. It was quite amusing to see the different kinds of people there were. She especially liked Mind Reader's personality. It was the perfect example of an angry farmer person who was taking out their stress on random people.

Edited by greenglassesgal

"Very nice to met you Violet and Ember. Very nice name for an owl. Vadellia said nicely to Violet before the mind reader snapped at her. "Does ADHD mean anything to you?" Vadellia asked the mind reader inside a very mad tone. "I can't really control my thoughts so sorry that you were listening to my favorite food." Jez talk about mister snappy just for thinking. What a complete velociraptor.png Vadellia thought. Okay he has to deal with not only my mind, but those around him. Think he can enter the mind of a owl? Most likely. So his mind reading is like a short cut of reading the thoughts of animals as well. He did read my thoughts while I was inside owl form, so it's all good, right?????? Oh and hopefully I can get some rat before I take all of this guys chocolate. Val seems to be a nice girl, mind reader not so much. Mister grumpy all over again huh? Edited by polos1993

Noah looks around, feeling ignored he teleports up to a post hanging above the group and sits there listening to them argue. He pulls down his hood and leans back on his hands. I wonder where that mind reader is, well they should be able to pick up on my thoughts if they are paying attention thought Noah.

Edited by Syris

((Zarxis is mentally disturbed))

Zarxis chuckled at Kyoko. Then he took his hat off, which made him seem much younger. His hair was still covering his empty eye socket since he didn't want to freak anyone out. Aki looked him over.

"Dead eye," Natsu said, suddenly appearing in front of Zarxis.

Kyoko tilted her head as this stranger somehow knew about Zarxis's eye socket. He usually didn't reveal it, and when he does, it's normally an accident. "You know him?" she asked the stranger, stepping out from behind Zarxis. She was feeling more comfortable around these people, seeing that they haven't attacked her... yet.

---

Shelly also looked confused. "What do you mean, 'dead eye'? It doesn't look like his eye is dead. Plus, his hair is all emo-y and I can't see his other eye, anyways."

(WHAT THE-I'M GOING TO GET YOU, GGG.)

Ouijia smiled wickedly, head turning to look directly at Shelly, Violet, and Vadellia. "Very well. I'll hold my tongue." When there is a rush of thoughts in another person's head, Ouijia seemed to pick it up. Nervousness,Frustration,Sadness,Mischievousness...without knowing it, he would just read their thoughts. And it takes almost less than a second. His eyes looked up at Noah, and raised an eyebrow. Then he turned to Vadellia again. The wave of thoughts poured into him. Placing a hand on his head, he groaned. When will these annoying thoughts cease to exist? Looking at his hand, he realised that his hand was clutched so tightly that the chocolate he took earlier was crushed and melted. Looking up, Ouijia looked at Zarxis. Eyes with rage, sick of hearing all those thoughts, Ouijia held his staff until his knuckles turned white. Then he jolted up. He had to get out of there. Blocking out his thoughts, Ouijia turned and slipped past Zarxis and ran out the corner.

Zarxis smiled and put his hat on again, low so that his eyes were shadowed.

"You really wouldn't want to know," he told Shelly, it wasn't like he enjoyed talking about it anyways. He didn't move as the other person ran pass him.

Aki came forwards. "I know you, too," she said, "You're like... A celebrity!" she said, a smiled coming to her face. She watched Oujia go away.

"A prodigy," Natsu corrected.