Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

{Probably at the beginning of the RP. Also Magically moving my chars to where everyone else is}

Hammy sighed as she snuggled against the now dead hamster. She had stayed with the old one since the hamster was just a baby. She was very happy when she found out about her changing form into a hamster. She sighed a squeak and started to walk around and she accidentally bumped into a cat.

Vadellia was inside her owl form, and was just flying over buildings. 'I wonder where that useless good for nothing mind reader is, oh well. Lets see if I can actually get some rodents to eat.' She thought.

(Lol...this RP is so dead, man. xd.png Cyber how dare you revive this?)

In the distance, Ouijia heard a cry for help echo into his mind. He face palmed. He had no idea what was going on, for some reason. This was all just a dream. This is messed up. He looked up at the sky and prayed for something productive to happen.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

{I had this RP in my bookmarks and it didn't get deleted so that's how I got it back, also the Cat is really Cat.}

'Whelp lets see what's inside this building, probably nothing like the other buildings I saw.' Vadellia thought as she flew down and inside the mind reader's site. She hooted as she flew down lower.

((Wow CB... you really did respond to this. Also I'm just gonna dump Kyoko 'cuz i don't remember what I was gonna do with her))

Jay tapped Ouija on the shoulder. "Dude, are you okay?" he asked, noticing that his eyes had glazed over in thought. From what he had seen of the mind reader, it was weirdly out of character for him. As much as the guy creeped him out, it creeped him out even more to see him acting so strangely.

Vadellia hooted as she lands on the windowsill. She pecked at the window as she saw the mind reader and some other people. 'OMG PEOPLE!!! LET ME IN, LET ME IN, LET ME IN!!!!!!!' Her thoughts seem to be screaming.

((I forgot if they know that Vadellia is an owl or not. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, I suddenly remember where Kyoko is. Still dropping her though. It's gonna be so OOC. Maybe.))

What's that? wondered Shelly as she was suddenly aware of a tapping noise coming from somewhere. Looking around, she noticed an owl, desperately trying to get attention. Curious, she walked over. "Well hi there little fella! What are you doing here?" she asked. She looked back at the others. "Guys, do I let it in? It's so cuuute!"

-----

Kyoko stared blankly at the group. There was some sort of feeling that was nibbling at her through the entire trip, a feeling that grew over time. Suddenly, it hit her: she was bored. Bored bored bored bored. While the trip wasn't very long, it felt like it had been at least a year since something interesting came up. She looked around. This looked like a fun place! Quietly, she set her load down in some corner where the others would eventually find it. With that, she dashed off to wander about aimlessly to her heart's content. As she drifted farther from the group, she noticed a peculiar fog seeping into the air. So this must be the border she thought to herself, half frightened, half in awe. No one knew what lay beyond these borders. She stood there for a while, her seven-year-old brain still trying to take things in. She took one last glance back at the direction where she came from. "Bye bye, Zarxis," she whispered, almost guiltily. She took a deep breath, smiled... and ran into the fog. Who needs a plan when you can have fun?

{I don't think they know shes an owl expect the mind reader.}

'YAY A PERSON!!! Now let me in!!!' Vadellia thought. She hooted and stopped tapping on the window so the person could open the window and not get pecked. 'Man Yay people!!! Been forever!!! WAIT did she called me an IT!!!????? I am a girl thank you oh so very much, but then again these people don't know me so alright. Oh hey MIND READER LET ME IN!!!!'