Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

Cat could not help laughing when she looked at herself and then at Noah. Cat looked like a small little kid playing with a stick when Noah looked like a teenager ready for battle. What am i doing Cat thought. I'm protecting my friends Cat told herself. Cat looked at Noah. Her face said ready?

Noah looks at Cat, "Don't worry Shayd has a history of taking down kids with powers. Bullies, killers, pranksters, or theivies, Shayd is the law enforcer and the judge, he carrys out the punishments to the crimes those commit." says Noah "and sometimes the punishment is death... but in that case he does it so no pain comes. But anyways we have this under control don't we?" says Noah with a renewed smile.

Edited by Syris

"Yes, we do have this under control" Cat said smiling brightly. Then her spirit dropped. "Death?" Cat reapted Noah's words. "Nobody deserves to die. Not at a time like this."Cat's voice was quiet and barley enough to hear through all the noise. 'What if they are fighting for a reoson." Cat's eyes was big and round like they were when she was a kitten. "Will you still kill them!" Cat's voice was filled with horror.

((My computer is gonna turn off soon!))

Edited by catlover232

"No no no, death is only for those who have killed on purpose and have done something really wrong, like i said Shayd has stopped killers before and they were to dangerous to keep around for others safety. They were letting their powers control them instead and most of the time just stopping them and telling them he was the director was enough. People know him because of everything he has done and he comes from a rich family so his house was one of the first to try and be raided for supplies so lots of people know who he is." says Noah reassuringly.

Crash stood there for a while, eyes blank, as his attack was slowly disappearing. Crash then stiffly walked up to the pile. "Alright! Now we're talking!" Crash said, picking up the two axes, ignoring their talk. Testing the two axes, Crash wondered which one to use. "Not bad...not bad at all..." Crash then grinned as the axes sliced the air. "I'll take both." He then walked up to the others. "NOW we are ready." Crash shot a wicked smile to the others, then stood ready for battle, axes held up in the air. He looked at Shayd. "Dude, with your abilities everything will be fine!"

(I'll make a new character but not the one that is currently fighting)

(LOL all this preperation for fighting these two guys)

Edited by ChocoBrownie

((But keep in mind these to people are strong. And i am still waiting to be exepted!! Oh! and ChocoBrownie don't you still have Mindreader?))

Cat looked around. Everyone seemed to be ready to fight. Cat was ready too. But why were they gonna fight. Were they goingto fight or brake up the fight. Cat was confused. We'll see then Cat thought.

((by the way i'm going somewhere today so i won't be on all day))

((Hm, that's true, but he is reading a book...oh fine I'll bring him out.))

Ouijia looked up. He wondered what made that explosion. After all that drama, he certainly preffered staying here. Alone. But...excitement like this only comes once in a while. It's settled. Ouijia got up again and grabbed his staff, walking out the door. Silver eyes examining the area around him, Ouijia walked for a few moments before spotting a large group of people. He immediately leaped back into the shadows. Ouijia silently cursed himself. How was he going to get past them without being seen? Turning back, Ouijia walked a entire circle around the group.Then he arrived. "Utter chaos." Ouijia muttered as he saw two kids battling and the others wielding battle weapons. "..."

((... I hate everything. I'm really sorry to ask but could everyone please bump the forms I haven't accepted or put up? Sorry!))

Username:Catlover232

Name:Jen

Codename(if you have a power, it must relate to your power):

Age(Can not be over eighteen):15

Personality(optional):She is very protective and her mood changes often. She doesn't trust easaly and on the outside she is not the friendlyest person on the outside but if you dig deep she is very soft.

History(optional):rp'd

Appearance: http://1080hdwallpapers.com/wp-content/upl...paper_df756.jpg she holds a sword

Ability(ONE! and it must not be copied!): lightning

Weakness:in a thunder storm there is a 90% chance she will get hit

Family(if any):dissapeard exept dead sister

Other: she fights with lightning sword. The lighting comes from her body slowly draning her energy, but it's lightning so little by little it poweres her up.

Username:SL

Name:Sharon Brown

Codename(if you have a power, it must relate to your power):

Age(Can not be over eighteen):5

Personality(optional):mentally disturbed... I'll leave it like that...

History(optional):

Appearance: With differently colored eyes, one green one blue.

Ability(ONE! and it must not be copied!):Maybe later

Weakness:The fact that she's five years old?

Family(if any):Nope! All gone.

Other:Can she be one of the kids in the house?

Username: Demo_Man

Name: Aidan

Codename(if you have a power, it must relate to your power): Mad Hatter

Age(Can not be over eighteen): 16

Personality(optional): Very observant It seems like he can’t take anything seriously, he’s always cheerful with a smile on his face and a little bit "mad", protective to those he holds close and has a dark and dangerous side rarely seen but most of the time he’s like a mood ring and likes tea… a lot…

History(optional): His family owned a small hat shop where his dad always custom made hats. Needless to say he took after his dad and learned how to make them as well. He had an average life always liked goofing off and making a joke out of everything. When all the people over age 18 disappeared he had to be strong for his twin sister who was left. One day she disappeared after wondering to close to the borders and Aidan gave in to his madness and discovered he had the power to manipulate the air which went wild during his madness state. Eventually he passed out from exhaustion after a day of constantly using his new found power and woke up after a couple of days later. Now he lives alone in his hat shop in town taking strolls to the top of a hill that looks out to the border of town.

Appearance: Mad Hatter 5ft 11in. with blue eyes

Ability(ONE! and it must not be copied!): he can manipulate the air around him (Ex. He can make a strong gust of wind but not a full out tornado or hurricane.)

Weakness: his control over his power depends on his mood and if he uses it too much he gets more tired eventually passing out. If lowered to the point of truly going mad he loses all control over his power and there’s no difference between friend and foe. He’s fast and clever but not physically strong.

Family(if any): father and mother disappeared and twin sister went missing

Other: he has a cane that has a sculpture of a top hat on top that he uses and wears his top hat where ever he goes.

Username: glasses

Name: Aiden Chen

Codename: Static (this is just his nickname... For now)

Personality: rp'd

History: rp'd

Appearance: but he has the same reddish-brown eyes as his cousin.8)

Ability: none yet, but his nickname seems to insinuate something (nudge nudge, wink wink). He is good with electronics, and he has taken up fencing and archery before (although he isn't good at it))

Weakness: he doesn't have an ability. He isn't very strong, anyways.

Family: Shelly (cousin)

Other: he got his nickname because he used to enjoy giving other people static shocks for fun, especially Shelly, since it annoyed her so much.

Also, I think you forgot to add these characters to the list:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: Syris

Name: Noah

Age (Cannot be over eighteen): 15

Personality (optional): Friendly, observant, and curious

History (optional): Lived in an orphanage till all the adults disappeared, then the eldest kids became in charge. Noah didn’t like their authority so he left and has been staying in an abandoned house since the owners had no kids.

Appearance: White hoody, jeans, black sling backpack, left eye blue and right eye green. Ability (ONE! and it must not be copied!): Teleport up to 5 feet per attempt, must be able to see where he is going

Weakness: Not very strong, very curious

Family (if any): None that he is aware of

Other:

Username:Chocobrownie

Name:Crash

Codename(if you have a power, it must relate to your power): Hydrogen

Age(Can not be over eighteen):17

Personality(optional):Friendly, but if you get him mad he gets really, really angry.

History(optional):Rp'd

Appearance:Brown hair. Has golden brown eyes and wears a brown leather coat and dark blue jeans.

Ability(ONE! and it must not be copied!):Can make things go CRASH and BOOM/Make explosions

Weakness: He has to prepare the explosion, and during that time he is vulnerable.

Family(if any):None

Other:

((If I am missing anything else, please correct me))

((Also I'll make another character, but she will not be the one fighting since Crash alreadly said that he doesn't know her.))

Username:Chocobrownie

Name:Lilith

Codename(if you have a power, it must relate to your power): Night

Age(Can not be over eighteen):16

Personality(optional): Sarcastic. Selfish,stingy, and thinks she is the best. Mean-spirited and likes to brag.

History(optional):Rp'd

Appearance:Black hair and strange light purple eyes. Usually wears fashionable clothing.

Ability(ONE! and it must not be copied!):Can sometimes control the darkness

Weakness: Her power takes time, and works best at the night or somewhere dark.

Family(if any):Crash(Brother)

Other:Hates working around at the house, so she often leaves her brother to do the work.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

((Recap are the last two posts on page 15 and first post on 16, otherwise just a pile of weapons and some background on my character shayd))

Edited by Syris

((I have another idea instead of another character that should give things a good mystery))

Edited by Syris

(( well it would be actiony but this first confrintation would leave the group with questions....i was thinking of a shadowy figure and using the same ability as jen...also similar shape but still like a shadow...a doppleganger, copying our abilities. and when we kill it, it melts or just disingrates or somthing but leaving no evidence))

((sounds good! Also, here's the link for my new character.8) ))

Shelly stared at the two. "Hey," she whispered through gritted teeth. "We threw a rock at them, we hollered, and we are now standing in front of those guys brandishing weapons, and yet they still don't notice us! Are you sure that we should be doing this still?"

((I don't really care who controls it....i dont really want to if im part of the fight, if i had ended up controling it i would have had it somehow knock Shayd backwards into a tree and become unconsious so i wasnt fighting myself...i'd think it would be better for someone not part of the fight to control it... just my thoughts though i'll let the others decide what they would like to do with everything, i'll just generate ideas when we get stuck))

Shayd looks at Shelly "Yeah we need to stop it before someone gets hurt" says Shayd as he starts walking toward the fight. Noah watchs Shayd advance anxiously wishing he could be by his side, he had a bad feeling about this.

Edited by Syris

((your right i won't control it. It's better for someone outside the fight like you said biggrin.gif))

Cat stiffened as Shayd walked into the the fight. But they needed to do something. They couldn't just let them there.....or could they. No Cat no. It's too late now

((I won't post with Jen untill she gets acepted))

Edited by catlover232

((come Bloody, start accepting people))

Cat was looking around for any sighn of danger. When a leaf fell on her shoulder. DANGE-meow. She looked at the leaf on the floor. Oh no! What should i do now when i'm a cat!

Noah picks up Cat and pets her "there there just rest" Noah watchs the ongoing fight between the two strangers and then checks around him to see if anything dangerous has come around.

"Meow" Cat said like nothing happened. Cat closes her eyes. As a kitten Cat is two times the tired, and she was pretty sleepy when she was a human. When sleep toppled her over like a wave new energy seemed to gain in her every second that she slept. I'll be ready to fight when i am awake. Cat kinda dreamed the words in her sleep. If i don't sleep the whole battle.

Edited by catlover232