Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

Zeke raised an eyebrow and smirked, "really? You just said this was no time for a fight", he said with a chuckle, "Your not worth my time anyway" he dismissed the boy and looked back up at Ashmund. He knew her brother before everything went to hell and thought he was a pretty cool kid. She was like every other little sister, annoying and of limits to all of her brother's friends. It seemed likely that she would get herself stuck in a burning building.

Ouijia scoffed. "Let's see you take this,then." He growled. He started reading the boy's mind. Zeke?I won't forget that name anytime soon.Power?...Strength. Ouijia raised an eyebrow. Then he composed himself and narrowed his eyes at 'Zeke'.

Aki looked the two over and held out her hands to the burns on Osanjin.She closed her eyes and began to sing. She sung a song without lyrics, only a tune . Soon enough, her powers took effect and the burn marks started to fade as she ran her hands over them. Then, she turned to Ashamun and reached for the gash on her foreheadforhead, still singing.

Briar watched the other kids by the fire. She had been watching the whole thing, silently, from her bedroom window. (Stalker much? lol) She came to the conclusion that they all had unique powers. Fate, she thought to herself. Briar went downstairs, taking each step slowly. Her house was really big. Her perents had been really rich. They never had time for her, so she was nuetral when all the adults dissapeared. She looked at her house. It was a mess. A lot of random objects were frozen, and ice lined the floor in random places. Things where broken and on the ground, and blood stained the floor. Memories hit her in a flurry, before she could stop them from coming. It was her little sister, small and fragile, bleeding on the floor. She didn't think they wanted to kill her, that group onf 17 year olds. The one holding a bat looked just as stunned as the rest of them. They might hav been good kids, but she never found out. She snuck up on them, freezeing them from behind. Briar shook her head. She had gotten rid of them, all of them. She glanced down at her clothing, whereing her light grey hoody and favorite jeans. Her brown hair was brushed, and the only difference from what she looked like before was her eyes. They used to be brown, but now where an icy shade of grey. She assumed that it was part of using her power so much. She sighed and opened the door, going to the edge of her yard. "What are you doing?" she called loudly to the group. She leaned on her fence. The rain was drizzling and the house was smoking as the fire went out. She sat on her fence, looking out at them through narrowed eyes.

((well, everyone got out of the burning building, even if it was with a few injuries and now they're standing in front of the wreckage, talking, using their powers, arguing. smile.gif))

Ashamun looked at the girl approaching her and shook her head slowly.

"No, thank you. Could you check everyone else first please? I can wait." she smiled kindly and wiped the blood off her head with her sleeve.

"I'm fine." She looked over at Zeke and debated arguing with him some more. She decided against it and sighed, approaching him.

"I apologise for yelling at you. At the time, I wasn't considering everyone's safety. It was irresponsible, and I am sorry." she grimaced and held out a hand, offering a truce. The Age difference between them didn't matter in times like these when lives were on the line. It was best just to cooperate.

Violet listened for a while, and shufted her weight slightly. "I...I adapt..." she said sleepily. The girl yawned, and rubbed one of her eyes. "That's how I was able...yo go inside the building..." Her voice was slow, and the words were slightly slurred.

Val stood staring at the chaos around him. He had zoned out for only a moment, looking at the house and it seemed like a million things had happened. He glared at the guy everyone called Zeke. He was about his age no doubt, but his arrogance made him seem older. Only because it made him seem stuck up. It was odd though, he could not remember ever seeing him at school, when they had school that is. He coughed a little more, bringing his arm to his mouth, and looked around some. Most of the kids had gone, and now it seemed it was just those that had sort of been involved in the fire around. He heard a girl's voice and turned to see a younger girl leaning on her fence. He walked over to her, tugging at his white, now damp, shirt. He rested a hand on the fence and leaned on it for a second. 'I guess you didn't notice the fire eh?' He laughed for a moment, 'There were two people inside and a few of us were helping out, though it seems most people have left now.' He stopped leaning and picked himself up a little, glancing at the girl, 'What did you think was going on?'

Brair laughed loudly. "I'm not a fool, of course I noticed." she jumped off the fence, turning to him. "I mean, really? Underestimating people is dangerous, you know," she smiled, eyes glowing. "Now, have you disscussed ganging together? Don't think i haven't noticed your powers, it seems as though we could all profit from grouping together," she said, scanning the group. "Of course, i do not only do this for my own self intrest, i have my own powers to benifit the group." she sat back down, closing her eyes and leaning back. "I believe my powers are more powerful than a lot of the others i see here." She glanced at him, then turned back. "Also, i advise the group to settle down. The adults are gone and with that the rules. This has become a dangerous world and i think you should start to understand that you must wisen up. No good things come to idiots." Briar turned back to him, expecting shock. She tended to have that effect on people, she was blunt and smart and was very michivous. A mix that was not to be fooled with.

Ouijia walked over. "What are you two talking about?" His silver eyes glowed as he looked at Brair. "Hm, well then, Brair, we could use your help.But you are very dangerous, indeed.For now,why don't you join the group?" His voice was neutral as he spoke. "You can call me 'Mind Reader'. At least, for now." He was returning back to a calm state; the anger that was caused by Zeke was almost gone.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

((I think I'll post after day camp tomorrow since this rp is moving along quickly. And my day camp ends tomorrow too (Yay!) smile.gif ))

Val was not completely shocked by the girls' answer, as it was reasonable, but she seemed too wise for her age. Though, Val was never really one to read a book by it's cover. He looked over as Ouija spoke. What they said made sense, and was something that he had thought of more than once. If everyone with a power ganged up on whatever evil was plaguing their town, than how could they not succeed. He motioned for the other two to follow him, 'I've thought about that many times myself, let's go ask everyone else and see what they say.' He had a feeling that most of them would agree, although, maybe not Zeke, as he was a bit too arrogant to willingly receive help. He started toward the group, not looking back to see if the others would follow.

She smiled. "Good choice." Briar said as she followed him. "So you are a group" she wondered out loud. "It sure doesn't seem like it..." Briar looked over her shoulder. "Who is your leader?" she asked out loud. "You must choose one, you know. Everything is in chaos without a firm law, or lawmaker." She looked at Ouija. So he could read her mind? Not very useful, she thought, she spoke everything she thought. Brair looked around thoughtfully.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Ouijia looked over to Briar in annoyance. "It's important all right. More importantly, you need to know your enemy. You won't learn anything just by freezing the enemy to death." Then he looked at the group. "We just gathered, you know. We are not a group that formed two weeks ago or something," He growled.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

((Since I have more time, I'll give a recap. The fire was extinguished, but Osanjin and Ashamun are both badly burned, Osanjin more so. Ashamun has a rather large gash on her forehead and they're bruised all over. Lux and Violet have smoke damage from breathing it in.(Copied this from Bloody xd.png)Aki has healing powers, so she's currently healing them. A newcomer, Shelly, was listening to her Ipod and just noticed the fire, and asked if she could help.Meanwhile, Zeke started having an argument with Ashamun, and Ouijia got in the argument, but was soon stopped. Ashamun apologized to Zeke. Another newcomer came, Brair. She started a conversation with Ouijia and Val. They discuss about who's going to be a leader and their powers and whatnot. And that's what pretty much happened...))

Or like what Bloody said:

((well, everyone got out of the burning building, even if it was with a few injuries and now they're standing in front of the wreckage, talking, using their powers, arguing. smile.gif ))

Edited by ChocoBrownie

"Calm down," she murmered, sensing his anger. "I see you get angered quickly, now don't you?" she asked Ouija. Briar looked at him curiously. "I don't make enemies out of people, my only enemy is chaos." the young girl sighed. She wondered if the adults would ever come back. Why had they ever dissapeared? The laws where gone now too. Someone needed to take over the whole place. A strong government, that's what they needed. She suddenly hated her parents. Because they weren't here, her sister was gone. As strong Briar liked to believe she was, she sometimes had to admit it was going to be hard. Very, very hard.

Edited by Laurarockstar

"No, I usually don't get mood snaps." Ouijia was puzzled. "Guess you annoyed me too much or something." Then he changed the subject, narrowing his eyes as he looked at Briar."You know, you should be careful of what you are thinking. Because I'll read it. Unless you have a desire to keep something truly secret...you wouldn't think about it.Remember what I said." Ouijia then looked at the group thoughtfully. "I probably won't repeat it. Ever." They would have to choose a leader. And if it were up to him, he would probably choose Ashamun, or...perhaps Val?

Violet walked to Ouija, Briar, and Val, and looked at all of them curiously. Her grey eyes looke over all of them with interest. "Um...hi..." she said. It was clear she was focused on a lot of things. Her concentraition didn't seem to linger on anything.

((Ha, Violet is Ouija's worst nightmare. She has terrible Attention Deficit.))

Ashamun walked away from the group a little, her eyes searching.

"Who here is injured? We're lucky to have someone who has healing abilities. Even if it's something minor, like smoke damage, please raise a hand. I know a little bit of medical treatment, but the more severe injuries need tending to." She waved Shelly over and looked around.

"Hello, what's your name? I'm Ashamun." She turned to Shelly and smiled, holding out her hand. Ash would have to find whoever took care of Osanjin in a minute and thank them.

Edited by BloodyKisses123