Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

Briar laughed. "I don't keep secrets," she smiled. She wondered to what extent his powers went. They weren't very usefull in fighting, unless of course he was fighting someone who thought before they made the next move. Most people acted on instinct. She wondered how much his powers would be a help if she turned him into a living popsicle. She smiled, knowing he probably knew what she was thinking. "Hi, there." Briar smiled at the girl. "Who might you be?" she asked curiously. Better to have friends in the group than enemies, she shot a glare at Ouija. He seemed so sure his power was usefull enough to scare her. She would have felt to bad to tell him otherwise. I mean, not every person came around with such a great power as her.

((Briar lack a lot of humility x3))

Edited by Laurarockstar

((LOL biggrin.gif ))

Ouijia narrowed his eyes again at what she thought but he stood there. Ouijia himself was thinking about how much pressure he could take until he cracks. "Not everyone is as good as you, Brair," Ouijia muttered sarcastically."I use my staff to fight. It's been pretty useful so far." He glared at Briar, clearly he was annoyed.More than ever.Then Ouijia looked off, thinking about what would happen in the book he was reading.(Which is nonspecified)

Zeke shook his head at Onijia, "Would you relax, kid?", he said to the boy, "your going to get your self I trouble with that mouth of yours". Zeke crossed his arms and looked at the newcomer, "I don't feel the need for a leader. Government was a hassle before everyone went poof".

Val sighed once he had gotten to the group and took a few steps back, it seemed that all they could do was bicker. He shot a glare at Zeke, he was a major problem. He thought he knew what was best for everyone and from what Val had ever seen that never worked. Just like Ashamun had he raised his voice calling over everybody. 'Could everyone stop their petty squabbles for a few minutes so we can figure out what is going on here?' His voice had grown impatient, he could not stand such disaray, especially when unity could save them all. When it seemed no one had heard him he summoned his power and placed a hand to the ground. Within a few seconds a shockwave of pure white light trembled across the ground, jarring everybody. He stood up now and shouted, 'Guys!'

Not waiting for a reply from the girl, Ashamun looked up at Val and nodded. She walked up next to him and patted his shoulder.

"Thanks, at least someone wants order." She smiled at him and stepped back, wanting to hear what he had to say.

"What? What's wr-" Violet was about to ask something, but became distracted by her owl. The soft bird flew off her shoulder, and onto her head. After a couple minutes, she turned to Ouija again. "Seriously, what's wrong?"

"You idiot!" she spat at Zeke. "Of course we need government! My sister is dead because we down't have laws and punishment and order. No. Humans are to stupid and selfish without-" she cut off as the shockwave of light shivered quickly past everyone. Brair switched her attention other wise. It wasn't worth talking to that guy anyway. No government. She scoffed. "So thats your power...?" she wondered to herself, glancing at Val. "Not bad..." She looked over to the other girl talking next to him. She seemed smart enough. The group didn't need people who would rebel against the rules. Those people belonged in prison. She stood next to Val, noticing that most everyone turned their attention to him. Brair scanned the faces. It seemed like a good group of kids.

Edited by Laurarockstar

"What do you know?" Ouijia spat at Zeke. "I have a name, you know." Then he looked at Val. "We need to settle some things here. Can't have cooperation without mutual respect." Ouijia shot another glare at Zeke, showing no signs of 'settling down'. But then he said, "I'll listen. But tell that guy to shut his mouth." Ouijia was suddenly out of control, twitching like thousands of electric shock just came through him. He turned to Violet, and said,eyes narrowed,"Oh, nothing's happening. Just having some...minor arguments here and there." Calming himself, Ouijia ran his hands through the pattern on his staff. The silver markings glowed ominously. Ouijia wondered why he was suddenly getting mad easier than ever. He eyed the staff, narrowing his eyes. The power radiating from it was just so weird. Then as he looked up the anger disappeared like rain in the desert, the staff glowing from light silver to blue. "Huh..." Ouijia mused, perplexed.

((omg sorry for disappearing!))

Shelly suddenly realized that the other newcomer was talking to her. "Oh- What, me? I'm Shelly..." She trailed off when she saw the flash. She then turned to the guy who summoned the light. "Please, carry on. I would like to try and figure out what's going on, too." Then, she noticed that mind reader dude's staff. It was going all glow-y. "Hey... What's with the shiny stick?" she asked.

Edited by greenglassesgal

"What?" Ouijia muttered, examining the staff. "Call me 'Mind Reader'. And this is not a stick, it's a staff."

Edited by ChocoBrownie

"Whatever. Never mind what I asked earlier. But really, can we sort things out first? I'm really confused right now," said Shelly.

"We need to know each others names first, as well as powers. If we have, that is. That way we can use everyone to the best of their ability and hopefully restore some order to this town. Because at the rate we're going, we'll die before the year is up." Ashamun looked around at everyone, a hard glare fixed on those who were still arguing.

"So, if you could all shut the censorkip.gif up for a moment and let this nice man speak, we might actually survive without wanting to wait for our eighteenth birthday."

"Alright. As I said before, I'll listen." Ouijia said, but he was really paying attention to the staff? What secret power holds in it?(Nothing major, trust me.)Ouijia then,slowly, looked up, eyes trained on Val. "Speak," He said. "While we're listening."

Violet's head was automatically turned to Ashamun, her eyes wide. She stopped everything she was doing, and her scattered attention span flickered from Zeke to Ash.

Zeke smirked, he succeeded in getting most of the kids to show their true colors. The mind reader was very touchy and ice girl was very self centered. He was confident he could use that against them if the time came. Zeke cleared his throat and spoke up, "As most of you have shown I'm the least favorite, you should at least know the name of who your lynching", he said with a grin, "My name is Zeke Warr but since everyone is using weird nicknames, you can call me bouncer". He bent over and grabbed the bottom of a small car he was leaning against. Without much visible effort, he flipped the car onto the sidewalk with a loud scrapping of metal. He shrugged his shoulders after turning back to face the group, "I'm strong", he said casually.

Natsu suddenly appeared on the right side of Zeke, Aki behind him, looking at them shyly.

Brair narrowed her silver-grey eyes. Shock registered on her face, for just one moment, before she turned away. She made up for it by yawning. "Well, since we are introducin oursleves, I'm Brair, and i don't go by any stupid nicknames." She glanced at Zeke. "And, since we are showing off..." she looked around, looking for something to freeze. Suddenly she flicked her hand in the direction of a tree. It froze, the ice trickling down from the top of it like water. It stood shining for a moment before most of the leaves shattered and fell to the ground. She thought everything looked so much prettier frozen. It glittered in the sun, and looked so... perfect. "I freeze stuff." she said just as causualy as Zeke had announced his power. Then, she smiled at him, no hint of a smirk. It was just a smile, like one a friend would give to another.

Violet shrugged. This was a good time to speak up and talk. "My name's Violet, but y'all can call me Accommodate." she said simply. Her voice was pretty loud to start with, but she raised it a little. "I adapt."

Natsu looked at each of them in turn, his expressionless eyes revealing nothing. Aki came forwards and stood behind her brother, peering out from where she was and holding on to his arm.

"I'm Shelly," said Shelly, "but you can call me Psyche if you want. My power..." She spotted the car that Zeke flung a while ago. There was the sound of creaking metal as she made it levitate. Satisfied, she dropped it to the ground. "Is telekinesis," she continued.

"Nice ability," Natsu comented from beside Zeke. Aki walked forwards slightly, deciding to introduce herself.

"Um... I'm Aki Shirohi... And this is my brother..." she said quietly.

"Natsu Shirohi," Natsu introduced himself.

"You can call me white though," Aki said, smiling. Her courage from before returned a bit. "And my brother, Black."

Natsu was still looking at the others, wondering if they would be a threat to his sister or not. Then he disappeared and walked to the other side of the group.

"I can heal wounds by singing and my brother can fade away," Aki continued.

"AKA invisibility," Natsu added, reappearing.

Zeke pointed at the boy that called himself black, "Don't I know you?", he asked, searching his mind for information on the boy's face, "Wait. we had a class together.....english? No...History. It was history", he said as the memory hit him.