Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

((lol yeah but its to be expected, not everyone can be free))

((right now i am home alone. My sis at school and my parents at work.

NYAN CAT FIGHT! poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif somebody help! i started talking to myself )) sad.gif

Edited by catlover232

((Yay nyan cat! im at home, brother annoying somewhere, parents at work and in an hour i'll be heading to work))

((no!!!!, don't leave me to die of boredness!!!!AH! MY COMPUTER IS GONNA TURN OFF SOON!!))

Edited by catlover232

(( i havent yet, and someone else will be by to talk before i leave anyways))

(( well... thats just an assuption, i dont know anyone on this forum...wellll except the mad hatter on page 13, i asked him to join because i know him. But anyways to others, they are busy when im not and not when i am. and with that logic they will be back when i leave for work smile.gif see no problems))

((omg my Internet was down for the whole morning, then I had to go to day camp! Sorry for not responding! Also, I hope my sheet can get accepted too! Though I hope Jen's ability and Aiden's soon-to-be ability aren't too similar. I may be able to RP one of them. I'll think about it...))

Shelly wondered why no one seemed to be doing anything. She called out again to the two fighting kids. "Hey! Settle down!"

((I am *this* close to being that other character...I'll wait until the next day and if no one takes the job by then, maybe I'll go for it.))

Crash's eyes narrowed. "When is Noah going to return? I need a axe..." Crash muttered to the others. His hands were shaking with pressure. "Or else I'll have to blow something up..." A grin spread on his face despite the danger they were in.

Noah comes running up and teleports next to Shayd and Crash dropping a pile of weapons (two different axes, a sword, five knives). Then Noah went to Shayd's side, lifts up the back of his hoodie and draws his twin daggers. "On your mark Shayd" says Noah.

"Seriously? You think violence will help you get anywhere?" asked Shelly mockingly. Then, she fumbled around for the back of her hoodie and drew out her favorite flute. Before he disappeared, her cousin helped her reinforce her flute so that it would double as a weapon, if the time ever called for it. Taking up a defensive stance, she said, "Count me in!"

Edited by greenglassesgal

"Don't fight yet!" Cat said." You might kill yourself, beside it doesn't

look like they are trying to kill"- Cat was cut off with another loud bang from Jen's sword. "Nevermind" Cat said quietly. "Fine but if your fighting i am too". Be brave cat! Be brave! Cat silently yelled at herself.

Edited by catlover232

Shayd looks back at them "I can't guarantee your safety if you choose to fight. i warn you that fights like these a very dangerous, trust me, i have stopped many of them. I have lost friends and allies. So again I warn you if you are unprepared to fight then don't" Shayd turns his attention to the ongoing battle "Intervention is required soon."

Cat's belly leaped with fear she was only nine when they were teens..."i'll stay here and be back up if you fight". Cat smiled weakly. She honestly wasn't that bad at fighting, but she HATED it. Cat loked at the others. They all had rilly cool powers.... Cat wished she could do something usefull.

Shayd simles "perfect! Cat if you can stay focused and stay in human form you can be our eyes for the fight, you can see what we miss out in the field just call it out and if anything happens....well im sure if something bad happens you'll be a cat again without thinking but just run then and stay safe. Make sure someone knows where you are at all times got it?" asks Shayd "You'll be very helpful if you can do this for us"

((and if no one would like to have the other spot i have a fun idea for it! if i may i would like to control the other "kid" for this))

Edited by Syris

"YES!" Cat was very happy that she had something usefull to do. "What if i turn in a cat too early or...don't turn in a cat at all and not be able to warn you guys..."Cat tried to stall. She did not like watching a fight or being in them.

"Noah.....would you be up for a favor for me?" ask Shayd. "nooooooo, please! we are a good team come-on......" pleaded Noah. "She needs you though and its for the safety of everyone... you stay here and protect her help her out and that, alright?" asks Shayd. "Alright director, if thats what you need" sighs Noah. "Thank you Noah. Cat, he is your guardian even if you don't you need to trust him with your life for this, he will protect you." says Shayd.

"THANK YOU"! Cat went up to no Noah and hugged him.Cat ignored Shayd when he said guardian, she understood battle partner! Cat didn't care how ackward that was. She didn't care that he was six years older than her. She was just so happy. A battle partner! I'm gonna fight with somebody! "That is if you fight at all" a little voice in her head said. She agreed with it.

Edited by catlover232

Noah's frown turns into a smile as Cat hugs him and he places his daggers back in the sleaths under his sweatshirt then puts his arm around Cat and teleports them back a few times to a safe distance.