Who needs a plan?

{Since my char is at limbo...

Username:polos1993

Name: Vadellia

Codename(if you have a power, it must relate to your power): Owlie

Age(Can not be over eighteen): 14

Personality(optional):

History(optional):

Appearance: She has long white hair, blue eyes that are highly easy to read. She had a long white dress. She is around 5'6 feet tall

Ability(ONE! and it must not be copied!): Can turn into a snow Owl {My first one was hamster so yeah...}

Weakness: Um can barely take a hit?

Family(if any):

Other: Noppers

Hope yeah like. She tends to be my evil char ^.^}

"School..." muttered Shelly, reminiscing. "I haven't been back there in ages. Or, well, what seemed like ages. But anyways, let's continue with the introductions!"

Ouijia placed a hand on his forehead. So everybody was introducing themselves now? He almost laughed out loud. Well, it's a start. Ouijia then spoke up. "You guys can call me 'Mind Reader' for now." Ouijia wasn't an open person, perhaps he'll reveal his name some other time. "And my power..." His eyes and staff glowed a mysterious silver. "Is mind reading. So be careful what you think of," he laughed.

"A mind reader?" said Shelly. She instantly thought of the sound of fingernails down a chalkboard, hoping the annoying thought would get this Mind Reader person out of her mind.

"Yes, I-" Ouijia glared at Zeke again. Cautiously, he turned back to Shelly. He was going to be very careful with Zeke from now on. Then his eyes focused back on Shelly. "You have more things to worry about than me reading your mind," Ouijia said.

((Another character

Username:SoiledLove

Name:Zarxis Break

Codename(if you have a power, it must relate to your power): Mystery

Age(Can not be over eighteen):16

Personality(optional):A mystery. He adores sweets and cakes. From the outside, Break seems like a carefree character, never serious and always smiling. When needs be, however, Break shows his dangerous and evil side. He is always one step ahead, it seems.

History(optional):Zarxis has always been an 'angel' according to his parents. His parents worked in the goverment and they said that he was such a clear boy and could take their place in the goverment one day. His brother adored him and taught him swordfighting, also giving the cane to him. However, once they disappeared, Zarxis seemed happier. He now stays in the creepy mansion that is some small distance away from the main town inside the woods.

Appearance:Him with pale hair that covers his right eye.

Ability(ONE! and it must not be copied!): Able to null and repel the effects of things. Ex. If you try to burn him, he can make the flames unable to reach him and extinguish them. If you try to read his mind, it will just be fog. I won't go too far with this.

Weakness:He has no right eye. he gets a serious injury if his ability used too much. Ex. his good eye goes temporarily blind, internal bleeding, temporarily unable to breath, heart rate slows and nearly stops... For some reason, this never effects his brain. Also, he isn't very stong, despite being quite fast.

Family(if any):Mother, Father and older brother all disappeared

Other: He has no right eye, the socket is empty. He also has a cane that conseals a sword. He carries a box of sweets where ever he goes and a puppet is always sitting on his shoulder.))

Edited by SoiledLove

(If you're still accepting)

Username: Syris

Name: Noah

Age (Cannot be over eighteen): 15

Personality (optional): Friendly, observant, and curious

History (optional): Lived in an orphanage till all the adults disappeared, then the eldest kids became in charge. Noah didn’t like their authority so he left and has been staying in an abandoned house since the owners had no kids.

Appearance: White hoody, jeans, black sling backpack, left eye blue and right eye green. Ability (ONE! and it must not be copied!): Teleport up to 5 feet per attempt, must be able to see where he is going

Weakness: Not very strong, very curious

Family (if any): None that he is aware of

Other:

Edited by Syris

((All accepted))

Ashamun took down the names and powers of everyone in her head and nodded. She stepped forward and smiled at everyone.

"My name's Ashamun Kotehut, but you can call me Scribe. And I... well it's hard to explain. Let me just show you." She put her fingers to the gash on her forehead, getting her fingers wet with blood. Then she used her arm and wrote "metal" on her skin. She showed it to everyone before it disappeared into her skin and a large piece of armor wound itself around her arm, protecting. She took some blood again and wrote "change" on the same piece of armor and it turned into a long blade.

"Cool ability" said Shelly, "but don't you think it's a good idea to write 'heal', or something like that? That gash looks pretty nasty." She was really thankful that she hadn't been caught up in that fire.

Briar's eye lit up. "Wow! That's the best power i've seen so far!" she admited, smililing. She looked at the blade.

"Yes, she's right." Brair said, reffering to Shelly, "How far does your power go?" Brair asked, for the first time since the parents dissapeared, without any intention of wanting to use it against her. It was really a cool power, and Brair was really only 13. She needed someone to look up to.

"Well, I don't know yet. I've only tried using it on inanimate objects and myself. If I wrote on someone else, I'm not sure what would happen. And I think I can only do things that are actually possible. Like, I was only able to make the armor from the iron in my bloodstream. And when I made it rain on the fire before, it already looked like it was going to rain." She looked down at her arm and smiled at Briar and then looked to Shelly.

"I don't know if I can heal yet. It has to be in my regenerative capabilities."

Vadellia awoken from her sleep. She was inside her snowy owl form. She flew around, and saw a lot of kids all gathers. So why does everyone decide to gather up now? Soon we die anyway so what is the point of grouping up? she thought to herself. She didn't know of the mind reader, so she just thought a lot. Day by day, some how in the end we're all going to die one way or another. If we don't kill each other we die by the vanishing. What made this so boring? Like no matter what anyone do, we just die, Vadellia landed on the ground near all of the grouping kids. She did see two kids away from them. She made a hooting sound then she turned into her human form with her cloths on.

Ash looked over her shoulder abruptly just in time to see a snowy owl that had been on the ground turn into a human girl. She blinked once and then sighed.

"You know, it's getting to the point where nothing surprises me anymore..."

Violet's owl shrieked happily when it saw another owl, but tilted its head to the side when she changed into a human.

Violet looked at Ashamun, and walked up to her. "So...you can only make things that happen to be or could be existent at the time?" she asked

Nodding, Ashamun looked at her arm and it changed back.

"And I can only hold something up for about an hour. Any longer and I'd probably exhaust my abilities."

"Might as well. I'm Vadellia, but if you can't remember that then call me Owlie," Vadellia said. This really could hurt, mainly with the ones that have to go. More pain no matter what I do. She thought to herself. She was thinking what kind of pain she rather deal with, being lonely or losing someone close.

Natsu looked at the new arrival. "Simple abilities..." he said, looking away to face his siter. Aki watched the new arrival with awe.

Zarxis took a walk and went away from the small woods he lived in. A child turned to stare at him with awe.

"There's an adult over there!" he cried out.

Zarxis frowned as he heard this, but smiled again. Of course, he knew that he looked older than he was. As the boy was rubbing his eyes to make sure he wasn't an illusion, he quickly went into the shadow of the trees and walked away. He saw a group of children gathering and talking with each other. Fogging his mind and clearing his face of emotions apart from the smile he always wore, he began to walk over. His cane in one hand, his hat low and the small bunny doll rocking back and forth on his shouler.

Oujia looked at the Vadellia. "My, my. Thinking things the negative way, aren't you?Well, that's gonna get you nowhere." Then he looked around quickly. Something...wasn't right. Ouijia then saw a man. Oh, wait. That's not possible. Well, doesn't matter what age, but what Ouijiafound strange was that he couldn't penetrate his thoughts. Eyes narrowing, Ouijia could at least determine his ability. This person looked really odd, though.

Zarxis lifted his hat up slightly and looked at Oujia. He smiled, of course, he was always smiling. his hair moved the slightest, nearly uncovering his empty eye socket. Then, he tucked the cane under his arm and took out his box of sweets. Taking out a lollypop and eating it, he leaned against a tree and watched the children.

Natsu frowned, he could sense someone was watching them. He turned to look at Oujia then at Zarxis. Narrowing his eyes at Zarxis, he muttered something under his breath. aki looked over as well, moving behind Natsu and getting creeped out by Zarxis's smile.

Ouijia smiled creepily back.Though he had a smile, the distrust in his eyes were seen clearly. So, this 'man' wanted to hide his thoughts? From him? Clearly suspicious. Well, two can play at that game. Still smiling, Ouijia walked towards the man. "Where did you get those?" he asked, peering into the sweets.

((Ouijia distrusts strangers, especially ones he can't read from xd.png))

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Violet's eyes narrowed as she gazed upon the 'man.' She slowly walked to syand beside Ouija, and straightened up. He looked dangerous, at the least, if not a child grabber. Slowly, she pulled the knife that she hid in her jacket out, just because she felt threatened.

Ouijia looked at Violet. He didn't make a move towards Zarxis, though. Judging one by it's cover is bad, but then again, why hide his thoughts?Who was this person?Why was he here? Then he spoke up, a new intrest trained on the newcomer. It was impossible to talk about that box of candy anymore. Though that milk chocolate slice does look good. This was a game of wits. Ouijia had to outsmart the opponent. Not that this 'man' is, but, again,who really knows? Ouijia smiled again, though as fake as ever. "Greetings." His silver eyes examined Zarxis's face. "And who might you be?"

Zarxis bit his lollypop in half. Suddenly, the doll on his shoulder began speaking.

"It's rude of you to not introduce yourself before asking another for their name!" it crackled. Zarxis didn't move his lips but it was him who had spoken.

"Now, now, be nice," Zarxis said stroking the doll. "My name is Zarxis Break."

All this time, the smile was plastered on his face. He finished his lollypop and took out some chocolate.

"Would you care for a peice of chocolate?" he asked, holding it out.