Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

Shayd sprints off toward the noise as fast as he can incase someone needs help. Noah confused for a second sprints after Shayd.

Cat quickly followed but on her way she tripped on a hard stone. She let out a ear pircing yowl.censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gif Cat cussed in her head. She was a little unappropiat for her age,But Cat was sure she broke something. She fell on her side meowing in pain. She wacthed the blood stream from her paw. She looked back at what cut her. Now she saw a huge monster when she looked at the tiny stone. "Meow" Cat called for help. Suddenly scary unknown memorys flashed through her mind. Blood on the floor....Cat screiched suddenly drowning in fear of her own thoughts. A wave of loneliness toppled her over. Now, more than anything,more than a healer, cat wanted a friend. A friend that she can count on and risk her life for. A friend.

((Dramatic wacko.gif ))

Edited by catlover232

Shelly, confused, tuned to crash. "Was that you?"

---

Kyoko followed after Zarxis, but turned back after she heard Cat screech. She crouched down beside her, staring at the blood. Then, she took a pack of tissues from her pocket and mopped the blood off of Cat.

Crash raised an eyebrow. "No, the explosions I create don't sound like that. Better check it out." He jogged over to Cat and bent down next to her. "You okay?" He asked the kitten. He grabbed some napkins and wrapped them tightly around Cat's paw, preventing the blood from leaking out. "Let's check out that noise!" Grabbing Cat, Crash sped off towards the explosion.

Ouijia looked up and narrowed his eyes. Did he just hear a explosion? Shrugging, he looked back at the book. He was just getting to the interesting part.

Shayd comes skidding to a stop as he sees two kids fighting, both seem to be using power. Shayd draws his sword as Noah comes running up behind him. "Do you know them Shayd?" asks Noah. "No, I take it you dont either?" responds Shayd. "Nope, ideas?" asks Noah. "Watch till the others arrive, unless things start to get bad, then we will straighten out whats going on here" says Shayd.

((I hope Bloody get back soon, this would be a good time for the other new character a few pages back to show up))

((Ooh...nice plot turn,Syris!))

Crash stood right behind Shayd. "What the..." Crash put down Cat. Then he looked at the others, and a grin, a evil one, spread on his face, then fades. "You know, with this much time, I bet I can explode those two. Just kidding." He would never explode a random person, anyways. "Who are they, anyways?" Crash bends down to grab a rock, then hurls it at the nearest person. "YO, DUDES! CHILL, WON'T YOU?" Crash called, humor in his voice. ((Who will control them?))

((well control, would anyone like to? and on top of that what will their powers be? i just made that impulsively kinda like you throwing that rock, i thought another building exploding would either be boring or start a mystery search so im open for anything.....one could have the ability to copy other abilities. But as for who plays them, if no one else would like to have the parts i could play them but i think if each character was played by different people it would be easier since they are fighting. but still back to powers and who wants to use them for the time being....so?))

Shayd looks at Crash, "Really? We hear an explosion and find two people with powers, who we dont know, that are destroying everything in their wake and you throw a rock to get their attention? Do you see anything dangerous about that? Granted me and you can take care of ourselfs but what about Cat or some of the others?" asks Shayd.

Edited by Syris

((I don't think that I should take that part, since we should have different people to interact. Us playing it all will be, well, bad.))

Crash gave Shayd a confident smile. "Don't worry. Like I said, I could've blown them all up. And I can protect the others. If I had my axe..." Crash's hands closed on an imaginary axe, his eyes locked on a imaginary target. With a swing that would crush bone, Crash swung his arm towards the imaginary target. Chopping trees every day in the past really helped build strength.

((Yeah, thats true, so looks like this is it till others get on and offer to take over the roles for a bit, and its 2am here so i should just get some sleep))

"Yeah we can protect them, its just now we have put them at risk. Noah, go get an axe, try Crash's house first and be fast" says Shayd and he turns to see that the kids have paused and looked in our direction. Shayd tightens his grip on his sword and starts waking forward. "Your activities are causing a disturbance, puting people at risk, and destroying property. I ask you to hault you actvities or be placed under arrest and face judgement." shouts Shayd to the two kids.

((OK. Sounds good to me. Now we should wait for the others to reply.))

Crash watched Noah. Crash decided to back up Shayd, in case something bad happens. He wasn't good at battling with just fists, so for now he had to settle with his own power. Crash aimed at the two kids, eyes locked onto each of them. Power was slowly surging through him. Crash knew his power's limits. He could hold this power for at least a minute.

Cat limped over to stand in back of Crash and Shayd. She extendeed her long sharp claws. "Hee" she hissed trying to sound dangeraous. But cat knew she wasn't even close. Shayd had a sword and Crash was strong. Only if she could turn back in a human with her stick. Cat was a little talented with swords and stuff from practice of using her claws. Her favroite weopan was just a fat long stick. Though cat never killed anybody she stunned them long enhough for her to run.But Cat never had a real gun in her hand so she is probably very bad with advanced weopan.

((exept she is holding a stick and is my char. This is the closet i can find. )) http://www.foroswebgratis.com/fotos/7/8/0/...lding-sword.jpg

Edited by catlover232

((needing a recap in my own RP... Bad bloody! *kick* Recap please, somebody who pities the unavailable moron?))

(( I'm super bad on recaps, but here we go,ok...so....Cat has a broken paw,their was a BOOM! where two kids were fighting. Shayd, Crash,and Cat are protecting the group and.....somebody else should give a recap...))

Edited by catlover232

(( Ah bloody!, so first point of recap page 13 another person would like to join. Next we have an explosion, two kids with power fighting, powers unknown, actions unknown, gender unknown, and who will control them unknown. Shayd and Crash infront and have the attention of the kids and thats about it))

Edited by Syris

((YES!And Bloody, you need to accept new characters. They have been waiting all this time!!!And you forgot to add some old characters to the sheet...))

((I'll give a recap, too. So we were standing there when Cat appeared, as a kitten. While that they were just standing around, deciding what to do, a explosion was dealt out. Crash, grabbing Cat,who got a cut on her paw, and Shayd, sprinted to the scene. There they confronted two kids, who were unknown. Now we need a gender, power, and name, for these two characters.You know what?I might be willing to make a character, I was about to make a new one anyways...but I'll wait until the others decide...))

((Ok, I am really tempted to be that character. Hopefully, the others will arrive...it seems as if we three are the only ones who come often...))

Edited by ChocoBrownie

((ok i finally dicided that i want to make a new person....can i have one of the ones that are fighting?.....please.))

Username:Catlover232

Name:Jen

Codename(if you have a power, it must relate to your power):

Age(Can not be over eighteen):15

Personality(optional):She is very protective and her mood changes often. She doesn't trust easaly and on the outside she is not the friendlyest person on the outside but if you dig deep she is very soft.

History(optional):rp'd

Appearance: http://1080hdwallpapers.com/wp-content/upl...paper_df756.jpg she holds a sword

Ability(ONE! and it must not be copied!): lightning

Weakness:in a thunder storm there is a 90% chance she will get hit

Family(if any):dissapeard exept dead sister

Other: she fights with lightning sword. The lighting comes from her body slowly draning her energy, but it's lightning so little by little it poweres her up.

Edited by catlover232

*Click on Refresh* *Looks at new Post* *Clicks on Refresh*

((Anyone else want to be that other character?))

Edited by ChocoBrownie

((LOL YUP...And is the Anonymous User Soiled?))

Crash narrowed his eyes in concentration. At least he could abort his attack if he wanted to.

((Waits to be accepted....should i pm bloody?))

Cat saw the protection in Crash's and Shayds eyes. Then she realised that if someone came to attack her they would mabye help. Cat felt her heart burst in happiness. She finally had a friend! Cat thought as she trasformed in a human. quickly she grabbed a stick on the side of the path. Her elbow,covered in napkins, hurt, but she knew it wasn't broken. With both hands Cat held of the stick.

Edited by catlover232

((Now there are two Anonymous Users! Wonder who they are...xd.png))

((And you could if you want to, but maybe we should wait a bit? But if you PM Bloody tell her that many others are waiting to be accepted.))

((Roleplay all day and good choice with the lightning it is a good explination to the explosion we heard, and your character seems awsome))

Edited by Syris

((THX Syris! Also ChocoBrownie your right i will wait a bit, but if she doesn't come in 30 miutes i'm gonna pm))

BRB

Edited by catlover232

((We are waiting for the second new character, and Bloody.

ninja.gif 'd! Bye Cat xd.png))

Crash swung his head to the side to see Xeradox. "Hey!" Crash called.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

"No idea" says Shayd without turning his head staying focused on the other two kids.