Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

Val stood speechless and took in everyone's names and powers. He was about to speak up when a new kid showed up, but he was not surprised that he was ignored. He decided to sit back and just watch the scene, if no one wanted to listen to what he had to say, than so be it. To Ashamun he said, 'I'm not the greatest with kids but perhaps I could help out.' He knew that everyone would need to work together, and if a house of scared kids would bring everyone with a power together than that is what they would do.

Crash looked at Val. "Hey, you! Never introduced myself. I'm Crash." He took another sip at the Fanta. "Want a drink?" Crash asked, pointing behind him, at Noah.

Noah teleports forward infront of Val and offers a soda from the bag. "Im Noah, i can teleport but not far or very well yet." says Noah.

Val raised a hand to "Crash" and stepped back a little as another boy appeared in front of him. He looked at the contents of the bag before jamming his hands in his pockets and saying, 'No thanks.' He walked over to Crash now, and stood there blankly, taking him in. A smile slipped onto his lips and he extended a rough hand. 'The name is Valiant, I guess you can call me Lux though, most of them do.' He gestured to the group with his last words, before putting it back in front of Crash.

The soda can that Crash threw at Kyoko missed its target, flying above her head and landing on the ground with a clang. Kyoko looked back at the leaking can, then took a dented can of coke zero from Noah.

---

Shelly took a Sprite from the assortment of sodas. "You know, why don't we crash at someone else's house? Or at least, can we please get away from this burnt building? I'm getting sick of looking at all this... ash."

"Well we can either go help those kids...or my house has some spare space." Shayd says. "My house is a little bigger then most you could say."

Edited by Syris

"Valiant.It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Crash said formally, shaking Lux's hand. Then he looked at the others. "They can stay at MY house! It's not big, but, you know, it's...comfy.Plus I have a lot of mint candies that they can munch on." Crash always took small handfuls of free mint candies whenever he saw them. He kept them in a glass huge jar, and ever time he passed that jar he took a mint to chew on. "Alright!" He took another sip at his soda, ending the drink. "Let's go already!I'm dying for some action!" Placing the soda on the ground, Crash glared at the can. The can broke apart with a bang;the tiniest pieces of aluminum were sent flying, small flames flickering at what was left of the can.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

((Everyone is standing around talking in front of a burned down house. My charrie has asked if anyone is good with kids and that's pretty much it. happy.gif))

((Well, you can meet up with our charactera while we are heading to the children's home. Or you can be just like, walking around randomly and suddenly meet us. Or you can make, like, some epic plot where we have to, like, dunno, fight monsters or something. Just make it up!))

Val shook Crash's hand and took a few paces back. When he saw what Crash was going to do he took a few more steps back and covered his eyes with his arm, only to hear a loud BANG. Putting his arm down he looked from the black mark on the ground, to Crash and then back again. He laughed a little and sighed, 'I agree let's get a move on!' He shook his fists a bit, ready to do something in the desolate town. Sure freedom was nice, but without order the town was pretty much run down, and there wasn't much to do. He had to wonder though, how could the electricity still work if no one was paying the bills. There were a lot of things he couldn't understand recently.

Username:Shur'turgal

Name: Abigail Lunavail

Codename: Luna

Personality(optional): Outgoing and cheerful, being m,ore innocent than she looks. Abigail is a caring young lady but can be rather stubborn. Generally she isn't but she can be quite a cold hearted girl.

History(optional): Abigail was born into a rather rich family. She never asked to be spoiled and ignored most of what was lavished on her. She always seemed like she should have been an outcast, a punk, but she isn't. Her mother and father rarely spent time with Abigail so she was normally with friends or by herself. She would often go off on her own at night and gaze at the stars, trying to ignore the trials in her life. She lives on a farm, near the outskirts of the city and she has only one animal there. A present from her parents, which is her horse Overo.

Appearance:{Abigail} Her eyes are a deep silvery blue, rimmed with an even deeper blue. She stands at 5'10 and has a slender lightly muscled build.

Ability: She can harness lunar energy and use it at her will.

Weakness: Her powers work better at night, when she had the moon above her, but they can still be used in the day.

Family(if any): Her mother and Father disappeared and she was an only child.

Other: She can use a bow well and is a killer with a knife.

(History time!)

Walking slowly down the road, he asked the same question, what seemed like the hundredth time today. "Where is that house?" His eyes scanned the road. "Hey, guys, let me tell you something. I can't, like, keep it secret for much longer. You know how I discovered my power? What was the first thing I exploded?" His eyes turned grim and cold, but before he could stop himself he said, "It was a human. I didn't mean to kill him, but...somehow..." Crash's eyes narrowed. "My family was in danger. I had to do something. In seconds, that human exploded. So much blood...I didn't even know who the guy was." Crash then gave a faint smile. "Well, that's over with."

Shayd steps up and keeps pace with Crash, laying his hand on Crash's shoulder as they walk. "You did what you had to too protect your family" Shayd said.

"Well, it's all over. And the adults are gone. I always wondered what happened to them." Crash said. He nodded at Shayd, thankful for the support. "Anyways. We gotta save some children...any idea where they are?" He looked around again, changing the subject.

Zarxis watched them walk away. His eyes followed them down the road. Then, he got up and followed.

---

Natsu ignored the other kids and pulled Aki away with him. He didn't want to stay near Zarxis. Zarxis was just a source of bad luck.

Kyoko followed after Zarxis. ((yeah that's it))

---

Shelly followed them, noticing a guy watching them from a distance. "Hey, what'cha doing out here?" she asked. "The soda party's over. Well, I guess there are a few dented cans left..."

((Sure.))

Crash looked around, spotting Xeradox. "Hey! What's up?" He yelled, waving his hand. He turned to Zarxis, who was behind him. "Hey dude." Then he pointed to a house behind him. "Maybe they're in there. It's been pretty quiet lately. Anyone hear crying?"

((Three character interaction!))

Edited by ChocoBrownie

((Falling stars, anyone?

Username:SL

Name:Sharon Brown

Codename(if you have a power, it must relate to your power):

Age(Can not be over eighteen):5

Personality(optional):mentally disturbed... I'll leave it like that...

History(optional):

Appearance: ninja.gif With differently colored eyes, one green one blue.

Ability(ONE! and it must not be copied!):Maybe later

Weakness:The fact that she's five years old?

Family(if any):Nope! All gone.

Other:Can she be one of the kids in the house?))

Edited by SoiledLove

(May i join? hope this is good)

Username: Demo_Man

Name: Aidan

Codename(if you have a power, it must relate to your power): Mad Hatter

Age(Can not be over eighteen): 16

Personality(optional): Very observant It seems like he can’t take anything seriously, he’s always cheerful with a smile on his face and a little bit "mad", protective to those he holds close and has a dark and dangerous side rarely seen but most of the time he’s like a mood ring and likes tea… a lot…

History(optional): His family owned a small hat shop where his dad always custom made hats. Needless to say he took after his dad and learned how to make them as well. He had an average life always liked goofing off and making a joke out of everything. When all the people over age 18 disappeared he had to be strong for his twin sister who was left. One day she disappeared after wondering to close to the borders and Aidan gave in to his madness and discovered he had the power to manipulate the air which went wild during his madness state. Eventually he passed out from exhaustion after a day of constantly using his new found power and woke up after a couple of days later. Now he lives alone in his hat shop in town taking strolls to the top of a hill that looks out to the border of town.

Appearance: Mad Hatter 5ft 11in. with blue eyes

Ability(ONE! and it must not be copied!): he can manipulate the air around him (Ex. He can make a strong gust of wind but not a full out tornado or hurricane.)

Weakness: his control over his power depends on his mood and if he uses it too much he gets more tired eventually passing out. If lowered to the point of truly going mad he loses all control over his power and there’s no difference between friend and foe. He’s fast and clever but not physically strong.

Family(if any): father and mother disappeared and twin sister went missing

Other: he has a cane that has a sculpture of a top hat on top that he uses and wears his top hat where ever he goes.

Shayd takes the bag from Noah and walks up to Xeradox "Here, have a drink on him" says Shayd pointing at Crash with a warm smile. "Don't need to feel to uneasy with us, i wont let anything bad happen to you. Im Shayd by the way but i've also been called the director. Kinda like it better but up to you. Come on we are on our way to help some scared kids, you wanna help?" asks Shayd

Kyoko saw yet another new guy, probably with an ability. People were already crowding around him. Gathering her courage together, she started walking towards him, but started freaking out as she got closer. Seeing that she had made it this far anyways, she shyly said, "Hi..."

---

Shelly thought for a moment. "Then why don't you go with the others to stay at Crash's house? Probably better than sitting here all day."

((new character!

Username: glasses

Name: Aiden Chen

Codename: Static (this is just his nickname... For now)

Personality: rp'd

History: rp'd

Appearance: happy.gif but he has the same reddish-brown eyes as his cousin

Ability: none yet, but his nickname seems to insinuate something (nudge nudge, wink wink). He is good with electronics, and he has taken up fencing and archery before (although he isn't good at it))

Weakness: he doesn't have an ability. He isn't very strong, anyways.

Family: Shelly (cousin)

Other: he got his nickname because he used to enjoy giving other people static shocks for fun, especially Shelly, since it annoyed her so much. ))

EDIT: ninja.gif 'D!!!

Crash walked over. "Yeah. It's on me." Crash pointed a thumb at himself, jokingly. "I'm, like, rich.(Acually he's not but he's joking...) And you seem like a good guy. I'm Crash." Then he turned to Shelly. "That's fine but I want to help some kids!"

Edited by ChocoBrownie

"Oh, god. Well, you can do whatever you want." Crash shrugged. "We need all the help we can, though, so it'll be great if you join us. You know what happened to the adults?"

"Weird kid," Crash muttered as Xeradox ran. "Is he really that poor?" I'll talk to Xeradox later...He turned to the others. "After this, maybe you guys can come to my house. I know how to cook some soup and stuff." Crash shot a thumbs-up. "Chef Crash!" He shouted epically. "..." Crash put his hands down. "Right. So let's get going."

Clover was at her house, when she heard a big crash. The fear turned her into a cat. Not again!Clover thought, then wondered what relatatives she had that lived close by and not over 18. Briar! and her sister She rushed over to their house. Still in cat form.When she got there she mewed loudly at the door. Darn it! Nobody is home. She kept walking in dissapointment starring at her paws. When she found herself in the middle of a group of big kids. Or it at least looked like it. She scanned the group Briar! she ran to her.

Edited by catlover232