Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

Aki saw two injured poeple near the front. She broke away from her brother, who was half transparentvdue to not wanting attention, and ranup to the two.

"Are you okay?" she asked. Natsu came over as well.

Ouiji held up his hands,smiling. "No, I have nothing to say." To himself, he muttered quietly. "Darn. It didn't work. I'll have to practice that more..." He muttered. Then, smiling as if nothing happened, Ouijia nodded at Scribe. "You can call me 'Mind Reader' for now," Ouijia said, holding out his hand for a polite handshake.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Hammy being the one who wasn't really talking and the old hamster that was inside her hands just watched what was happening. The old Hamster looked at the angry one and squeaked. Ayleth knew what that meant and she walked up to the girl with no burns, but went into the fire. "It was very brave of you to go into the fire," Hammy said inside a very timid voice.

Lux smiled down at the boy prepared to lead him away and try to find someone to help, when a girl ran up to them. He looked at her and said, 'He has got some pretty bad burns, and he really needs to be treated. So if you'll excuse us.' He was about to walk away, trying desperately to think of someone or something that could help with the wounds. He had no idea how to heal, he was made more for giving wounds. He placed a hand on the boy's shoulder and said, 'I will fix you up,' and more quietly added, 'somehow..'

(June is being a self-centered teenager right now, I know that June was not the first. I just write in their thoughts, you know? xd.png Sorry for the misunderstanding.)

Feeling rather miffed, Ashamun nodded at him and wiped the blood from her forehead.

"Nice to meet you, Mind Reader. Come on over here. We're all in the fire club." She joked and then smiled, her mood lightening.

((Ah, that's alright xd.png))

Edited by BloodyKisses123

Zeke hung back from the group. He debated helping with the fire but decided to hang back. What good was his power against a burning building anyway? All he could do was pick things up and put them down. HE watched the other kids battle the fire and introduce themselves after it was out, taking in information that might help his in the future.

((I have never heard a hamster squeak))

Jacob saw some other kids helping with the flames. He ran over to them,

"Anyone hurt?"

((Sorry for short post, im been kicked, literally.... :/))

Ouijia nodded then walked closer to the group. He wasn't very social, but he could deal with it. Everybody was healing from the fire, it seems. Ouijia stood there examining the group, not reallly sure what to say.

"Bouncer! There you are! Finally! Didn't you hear me calling for you?! Jeez! I know you were my brothers' friend and everything, but you could at least help! I would've died had these two not come along!" She yelled at the tall boy hanging in the background suddenly, face angry.

((ok, time to use my super randomly jumping into an RP powers!))

Shelly was jogging around, listening to music as usual. One of her earbuds fell out, and she paused to reinsert it. She was suddenly aware of some shouting. She turned around and noticed a smoldering building. How could she not have noticed this earlier?! She rushed over, stuffing her iPod into her backpack. "Woah, what happened?!" she asked, ignoring the fact that she was talking to total strangers.

((Wait who's hurt?))

"Wait," she called after the others. "My power can help...."

She turned her head away shyly and her brother faded in from the shadows behind her. He put his hands on her shoulders and watched the other children with cold eyes.

Osanjin nodded to Lux and thanked him quietly, blue eyes downcast.

Ashamun turned at the new arrival and winced.

"Building burned down. We got everyone out but there are some injuries. The fire's out now though."

At the girl who said she could help, she opened her mouth and spoke.

"The litle boy over there needs lots and lots of help." She pointed in Osanjin's direction and smiled.

((Osanjin and Ashamun are both badly burned, Osanjin more so. Ashamun has a rather large gash on her forehead and they're bruised all over. Lux and Violet have smoke damage from breathing it in))

Edited by BloodyKisses123

"Oh wow," breathed Shelly. "Anything I can do to help?" she asked. It wasn't like her ability could do much, but she wanted to help as much as she could.

Ouijia placed his hand on his head. He almost wished that he stayed at home, reading that interesting book. Ouijia then suddenly smiled, deciding to amuse himself. One staff in hand, his eyes began to glow again, like earlier. His eyes scanned the crowd. Mind Reading. Ouijia focused on the newcomer. "Shocked newcomer...her name is...Shelly...her power...she can fluctuate with her concentration, her mood...stress,physical fatigue... " Ouijia smiled. "Yes. Success." He said.

Lux stood up and was about to walk further away when he heard what the girl said. A healer! Just what he needed. He turned back around and rushed over to her, bring Osanjin with him. 'I'm sorry I didn't realize you had healing powers.' he said, pushing Osanjin a little closer to her. He was back within the group now and he nodded at the people he had not seen before.

((Sorry it's short..))

Jacob decided his powers couldnt help with fire, he began to rest against a wall and watched the others resolve the problem. He summoned a large oak tree from the forest to start coming. Oak trees were slow, so he waited for it.

Zeke sighed and crossed his arms when Ashmund yelled at him, "What go would I have been? All I can do is smash stuff".

"I dunno, maybe lifting the huge piece of wall off of me!?" She glared heatedly at Zeke, her eyes flashing.

Zeke shut his eyes and shrugged, "You were in a burning building. I could have gotten hurt going in there", he said casually.

Zeke looked down at the boy, "Break what up? I'm talking to her", he asked, "Then only one who is getting emotional is you".

"Alright then. Now I got a problem.You want to start arguing?" Ouijia growled. He usually wasn't the one to pick a fight, but after a few weeks of seeing no humans, well...you have to take out your stress at something. Not a book, that's for sure.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

{Okay where is the person with the fire power? My char is talking to her....}