Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

Sighing, Ouijia poured some oatmeal in a metal pan. Grabbing the handle, he heated up the stove, pouring some water into the pan.After a while Ouijia poured the contents into a bowl. He grabbed a spoon from the drawer and sat down at a table. Before that, though...Ouijia walked by to the next room. Book were stacked up against the walls. A torch lit the entire room. All kinds of books could be found; it was almost like a local public library. Quickly grabbing a random book, Ouijia went back to the living room table. The lights were lit up dimly, letting a dark atmsosphere envelop the room. Flipping open the page, Ouijia began reading, taking spoonfuls of oatmeal.

((We seriously need some character interaction... Just letting everyone know, there's a fire in the middle of town. In case anyone wants to meet there.))

{My char is coming along slowly and timidly as it is her personality.}

Ayleth looked at her old hamster, who was starting to cough a lot. She stopped where she was and she carefully placed her little hamster on the ground. Once the little hamster was there, she stopped coughing. Ayleth turned into a hamster again and she stayed with her old hamster. They started to run to where the fire was. Ayleth gave little squeaks to a person that was there. She then ran a little then turned into her human form, thankfully her cloths stayed on her. She timidly waved at the person.

Violet's eyes raked the burning building with fear and awe. She could hear someone's frantic cries for help, but she couldn't go in there! Well, she could...but it's not an option she wanted to choose. The barn owl on her shoulder shifted his weight, and shreiked. No, he didn't want to go into the building either. The girl's eyes widened when she wathed the flames part for a stranger, and just walk inside. "Good...that means I don't have to..." Violet sighed.

((Alright. Headin' there.Speed things up for my character.))

Ouijia took the last spoonful of oatmeal. Satisfied, he took the bowl and spoon to the sink. He'll clean that up later. Putting a bookmark in the book he was reading, Ouijia left the book on the table. Grabbing his staff, Ouijia examined the staff for a while. It was special; Ouijia didn't know what to make of it; he just found it in the attic while searching for things to do. But it gave him a sense of security. Now it was time to head for the fire; besides, reading a book all day wouldn't be much of a life. Opening the door, Ouijia took the house keys and locked the door. Eyes darting around warily, he started to walk towards the fire. Good thing that it was close. It provided proper light around that place. Ouijia continued walking until he was in front of the fire. He relaxed, looking around to see if anything interesting was going on. The shrieks of the people somehow...Ouijia felt sympathy, but no alarm. He knew that this was the inevitable.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

{Well my char is now there... Luckily the Owl didn't see food}

Hammy quickly picked up her little hamster friend. She was highly careful with her, she did that the moment she spotted an owl. Owl eats rodents like her old hamster friend. She was in fact scared of Owls so she didn't try to communicate with the girl any more. She walked away from the fire, holding her little hamster friend.

"Here! Please, someone!" Ashamun called out, her voice growing weaker and weaker with the amount of smoke she was breathing in. She didn't trust her abilities enough to use them, and there was a little kid in there that she needed to get to! However, with the huge piece of house holding her legs down, she couldn't do anything.

"Please! Someone!"

Jacob was walking across the dirt coming home from the forest. He had been playing with the trees and plants. He saw some smoke billowing from the middle of town, he immediatly sprinted towards it. He found a large fire slowly burning everything in the town centre. He knew plants would do no good so he looked for a source of water.

((What time is this RP based in? biggrin.gif))

Violet couldn't do this. She couldn't let someone die. With a wave obher arm, her owl flew away, but she took off into the flames. Before she could even get a burn, she became flame-retardant. Violet opened her mouth, screaming when she finally changed. Even though she could not be hurt by the fire, the girl could feel it like it did. She ran up the steps, slipping as they began to implode beneath her. Violet manged to reach Ashamun after several minutes of running, and threw off the peice of the building tha was ontop of her legs. "Come on, you'll be alright." she said.

Val had been asleep in his house when the smell of smoke and the sound of screams finally go to him. He shot up out of bed, looking wildly out the window. He could not see the fire but he could see the smoke billowing into the sky. He swore to himself and slipped on some jeans before grabbing a shirt and running downstairs. He didn't bother to put shoes on or lock the door for that matter, he just ran outside. He ran all the way to he house, and he arrived at the fire huffing and puffing. He looked around for a moment, trying to see exactly what was going on. Most people were just standing around, he ran up to a young boy who informed him that two girls had already one in to help but none of them had come out yet. Instinct kicked in from there. If there was two girls in there they must have been going in to save somebody. A million ideas ran through his head about what might have happened, so he decided on a plan of action. He had decent control over his power, but it could be unpredictable. He focused on a shield of light that the fire could not penetrate, and soon it formed around him. He trudged into the burning building, his bare feet being protected by the shield, and soon found two girls. One was laying down, maybe she had been hurt and it seemed that the other had helped her out. 'Hey.' he called out to them, walking forward. When he reached them he engulfed them in his shield, but it was weaker due to the space it was covering and he worried it would fail. Extending a hand to the girl he said, 'Get up, this whole thing is going to come down!'

"Thank you!" Ashamun stood as the debris was thrown off her and she dusted her legs off.

"I have to go! Please, get anyone else out of here if there's anyone trapped!" With that, she took off, going back into the fire to search for the child she knew was there. She could barely see through the smoke and her lungs burned, needing real oxygen.

"Hello?! Is anybody in there?! Answer me!" She cupped her hands around her mouth and blinked rapidly. Her eyes were beginning to tear and seeing was difficult. Then, a cry sounded and she sprinted towards it.

"Where are you?!"

"In here..." A small voice came from the rubble at her feet and Ashamun gasped, crouching down and uncovering a small child. The little boy was burned badly and he was bleeding from his head as well. Seeing this made Ashamun feel her own head injury, but she needed to get him out of here first.

"Listen, what's your name? I'm Ashamun and I'm here to help you." The child had to be only nine years old and he looked absolutely terrified.

"Osanjin... My name's Osanjin." The boy spoke softly and she had to strain to hear him. He had dark hair like her own, but his eyes were a light blue.

"Well, alright Osanjin. Come here. I'm gonna get us out of here." So she picked the boy up and cradled his head close to her shoulder.

"Just breathe into my shirt." She felt his warm breath on her and she started walking, avoiding a crumbling piece of wall just in time. Coughing and almost blind, Ashamun stumbled through the wreckage and cleared the fire, eyes streaming. She ran with him still begin held and then let him go once they were away from it.

"Ar-are you alr-alright, Osanjin?" She tried to speak clearly, but coughs continued wracking her frame. She felt the boy's hand on her back and she smiled through the pain.

"I'm fine." He still spoke gently and she looked up at him, not realizing she'd been crouching.

"No you're not! God... your arms... and your face..." She stared at him. At the red and blistered skin that had faced the roaring flames head on.

"We need to find someone who's good with medical treatment."

"But your burned too..." Osanjin pointed at her and she looked down, only to grimace. She too was covered in burns, cuts, and bruises.

"Well, I guess we match then." Ash laughed.

((Osanjin's form is going up in the AC. And you ninja'ed me Shur! xd.png))

Edited by BloodyKisses123

((Soooryy!))

Val stared blankly as the girl on the ground scrabbled to her feet and ran off, saying something about a boy. He retracted his hand and turned to the other girl. His shield was stronger now, but he could not keep it going for long. 'Come on, we've got to get out of here.' He stared at the girl for a second longer, she didn't seem uncomfortable at all in the fire, nor did she looked burnt and he had to wonder what her power was. He turned back around and started walking, hoping that she would follow so he could keep up his shield and protect them both.

Violet noded. "Thanks!" she said. The girl darted after him, And started coughing. Apparently she was flame-resistant, but her lungs sure weren't able to handle smoke. After one more coughing fit, she managed to make it outside. The fresh air was absolutley wonderful

'No problem.' he said. As they made it outside his shield faded and he found himself coughing a bit as well. A loud crunching sound came from behind him and he shouted, 'Get back!' as the building started to crumble. He grabbed the girl's arm that was beside him and pulled her away from the house just as a piece of rubble fell to where she had been standing. He pulled her farther into the excited crowd and stood silently as he watched the house burn. He looked down, realizing he was still holding her arm fairly tight, and let go. He smiled nervously and rubbed his neck murmuring, 'Sorry..' He dropped his hand from his neck and held it out to her, 'I'm Val, but people call me Lux. How about you?'

Ouijia narrowed his eyes as other people rushed into the door. He wondered how that building got burned in the first place. He guessed he should help. The town burning to the ground was surely not beneficial. Ouijia just had to turn around to find the nearest well. He reeled the well up to the top. Thank god it was still working; this well was old.Using his staff to hook up the rusty bucket, Ouijia threw the bucket at the fire. It extinguished only a small amount of fire. This was completely hopeless. The fire was just growing larger. Ouijia facepalmed himself while he tried to think of a solution. He'll need a large amount of water. Where can he get that water...?He could go to the firestation, but then what could he do?He didn't have the keys, nothing.Standing there, Ouijia thought of a plan.

Ash stood with the child, taking his hand and walking towards the others who had escaped the fire.

"Hello everyone... Thank you for helping before. My name's Ashamun, but you can call me Scribe. And this is Osanjin. He was stuck in the building too." She smiled and Osanjin waved at them. She noticed another boy futilely trying to put out the fire and she sighed, releasing Osanjin for a minute. From the blood on her forehead, Ash dipped her fingers and then held out her arm. On the charred flesh, she wrote, "Water" And then the words disappeared. She closed her eyes and felt a droplet of rain on her forehead. It poured down, sizzling as it touched the flames. It took down the fire easily, leaving only smoking wood and brick behind.

Natsu and Aki were outside walking down an empty road at this point. Suddenly, they heard a crashing sound. Aki looked up at Natsu with worrying eyes, as he tried to pull her away from the source of the sound. Natsu looked down at her pleading eyes and knew what she was thinking. He sighed in defeat and his sister's expression became happy, then worried as she looked towards the sound.

"I do hope no one is hurt," she said, as they began move towards the fallen building. When they got there, Aki let out a gasp of surprise and scanned the crowd for any injured people.

Yay, another RP!

Username: greenglassesgal

Name: Shelly Chen

Codename: Psyche

Personality: rp'd

History: rp'd

Appearance: Nya!

Ability: Telekinesis.

Weakness: Her power fluctuates with her concentration, her mood, and any stress or physical fatigue she has.

Family: the only relative she knows is still alive is her cousin, who she hasn't seen from for a while.

Other: she likes playing the flute and keeps one with her at all times. Lately, she has reinforced it... somehow and uses it as a weapon.

Val turned toward the girl that had just walked up. He nodded at her, not really wanting to accept the thanks, he was just doing what was best. He nodded down at the boy, who was badly burned and said, 'My name is Val, but you can just call me Lux.' He watched as the girl wrote water on her arm, and as it disappeared his mouth hung agape in shock. He looked up, wearing the same expression as it began to rain. He looked back down, shielding his face with a forearm, some people's powers were so cool. He looked at the girl now, surveying her injuries. They were both burnt, the boy more so, but the gash on the Ashamun's forehead was larger. 'You both need to be treated,' he said. He did not know who could help them though, and he had no healing abilities himself.

"My name is Violet, but all of you can call nmr Accommodate." she said. Once the fire was squelched, Violet ended up falling to her knees as exaustion kicked in. With a groan, the girl shakily climbed to her feet. Stupid side effects! Why were they so handicapping!? Her barn owl flew from a tree, and landed on her right shoulder, churring softly.

((Owl))

(I can't go to the home improvement store either, eh?)

June kept going, but she could faintly heard voices. Voices passing her by. Great. Awesome. She had just risked her life and no one noticed. Perhaps she should just burn in there. Burn in the house. No. She would just wait until she was 18. She'd be gone, then. Gone without a trace.

June walked back out of the fiery building, only slightly burnt and walked away from the crowd. Oh, how they all deserved to have burnt. How everyone was a hero but the first to go in to help. Stupid, stupid. June stalked away, very angry and slightly afraid of her powers.

(Did y'all ignore my post on purpose?)

"Nice to meet you Lux..." Ashamun said as she stared at the boy who was glaring at her. Hadn't she just helped with the fire? At a risk of using her own powers? What was his problem?

"Hello, do you have something to say to me?" She put a hand on her hip and glared right back, her red eyes angry and challenging.

"Osanjin, go with Lux, he'll help you." The boy nodded and walked over to Lux, smiling.

"Hello."

((No, sorry Mousia. Didn't see it. And I just got ninja'ed. xd.png And Ashamun was actually the first to help. That's why she was in the burning building in the first place.happy.gif))