Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

((*sigh* your right. We need bloody. I'll send her a mind message because when i tried to pm her nothing happed xd.png. Here goes my mind message, oh Bloody,oh Bloody we need you Bloody. Come to your Roleplay dear kind Bloody. Did it work xd.png))

((Let me try this, then: Bad Bloody! Y U no respond to RP?! Can you feel it? I'm mentally kicking you from a distance... Yeah, I doubt it will work...))

((Everyone is accepted and all the missing forms have been added. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go for a while. Sorry guys.))

((0_0 omg it worked! Hey, can I pwease help accept forms?Also, yeah, I shall continue with the RP!))

Shelly observed the opponents. One of them seemed to be a girl, while the other one was obscured by Crash's head. The girl also seemed to be holding... A sword? Either way, it was probably going to be tough breaking up the fight.

((Soooooo.....all characters accepted and......weee con...tin..ue....?))

((That's what she said!....I think...))

Jen swung her sword at the shadowy figure but all there only was a clang with sword hitting sword and another big boom. Jen saw some people coming into the battle. Oh no! Jen thought they must be Shadow's friend! "Leave me alone!" Jen yelled as she let go of the sword with one hand and poiting it right in front of the people's path. With another loud boom lightning zaped from her hand and right in front of Shayd denting the earth. Putting her hand back on the sword Jen swung her sword at the air in front of Shayd as a warning. Jen turned around and faced her enemy. She was getting rilly tired.

-----------

Cat woke up at the boom. "Meow" cat said as she looked up at the battle. She had fallen asleep in Noah's arm. "Prrr"Cat rumbled happily with her eyes closed enjoying the warmth in Noah's arms. BOOM! The sound starttled Cat and she rolled out of her friends arms. We need to stop this! But how without letting anyone get hurt Cat talked to her self. I know what I can try. Cat closed her eyes wishing Briar was right next her. She would need each step of bravery she had to do this and when Briar was right next her her heart melted in warmth knowing that Briar loves me and she loves her. Not even looking for her cousin Cat set off toward the battle not knowing that her cousin was pretty much right next to her.

Edited by catlover232

"WOAH," squeaked Shelly as lightning struck mere inches away from Shayd. The surprise then turned to annoyance as the girl simply turned to her adversary after her random attack. "Hey, no apology?" asked an irritated Shelly.

((FINALLY...!))

Crash defiantly stepped up. The lightning hit inches away from him, but it was Shayd that was in danger. He had to help. "Yeah? Take this!" Crash muttered. His hands shot out in front of him. Suddenly the earth around Jen exploded into the air. The explosion shook the ground, making a gigantic gap the shape of a circle around Jen. "Quit the fighting, people!" Crash yelled, gripping the axe tightly, eyes narrowed at Jen and the other person.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ouijia looked warily at the fight. Stepping back into the shadows, he continued to eye the fight, silent.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

((Forgot my new character!))

Lilith was busy cruising around the town. Things had been soo boring after the adults rudely disappeared. She strolled over a shop when she suddenly stopped. Those high-heels were to die for. Lilith has specnt almost every day looking for latest fashions. It was a much than staying at home, crafting. Her brother was also very annoying. Sighing, Lilith walked slowly towards home.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Shayd jumps sideways away from the lightning and rolls back to his feet "Someone pasiffy her...And dont injer her or you'll deal with me" Shayd says as he begins sprinting at the Shadowy figure. He stops short realizing it really is just a shadow "Oh ello....*this is interesting* ...and what might you be? Whats your name?" asks Shayd. The shadow's form begins to shift a little "oh? and what are you doing? Are you even human?" asks Shayd. The shadow looks at Shayd and sprints toward him with inhuman speed, Shayd relizes what it just did when it hits him sending him flying. He hits the ground and slides across the ground exactly 12 feet away.

((** those mean i whispered to myself without having to type it which doesnt seem to work since im typing thats what it is now but i suppose for future use if thats what i have thats what i mean. Also good morning and who was controling the shadow again? was that me or someone else. Oh and scarry lightning))

"..." Crash watched as Shayd sprinted to the other figure. Watching him, the shadowy figure bolted towards Shayd, sending him flying. "What the-?" Crash ran towards the shadow. "I'm going in!" Crash yelled back to the others. Arriving behind the shadow, Crash swung his axe. Instantly the shadow turned around and slammed it's own sword against Crash's. "......" Crash then instinctively jumped back as the shadow sliced it's sword at him. But it was too late. The shadow was too fast."Gah!" Crash growled, inching back from the shadowy character, placing a hand on his injured shoulder. "The thing hit me!" Crash looked at the others for a second, then back at the shadow, who was lunging at him. Crash was running now, barely managing to dodge attacks. "I need backup!" Crash yelled, wincing at his wound.

Ouijia's eyes widened as the shadowy figure hit Shayd, sending him flying. What incredible speed!What IS this thing? He couldn't seem to be able to read it's thoughts. Only darkness...and evil.

((Oh and sorry for the lightning i was bored...))

Jen was on the ground because of the shock wave from the exploison around her. It nearly carried her off her feat. Jen looked around her and realized that the circle around her was preety deep and from all that fighting and being thrown off her feat from an exeploision Jen was really tired she didn't think she could get out of her little circle. Jen thought she could jump it but then realized she couldn't. Then Jen looked in shock when the Shawdow hit Shayd and made him go flying. So they are not Shadow's friend! Jen head was spinning in confusion. Then what are they doing here? Jen couldn't help it she needed to know! "Hay, who are you! Jen called at Shayd. Then she looked at him he was 12 feet away from the Shadow. They were trying to break up the fight! Jen's head sttoped spinning and she looked at Shayd lying on the floor. "Sorry" she wispered guilty. Suddenly the guy that made the exploision ran toward the figure. But before he could land an attack the figure turned toward him and started fighting. When Jen was watching it looked even harder to fight the figure. [/i]I need to help.![/i] Jen thought. Suddenly she sterted focusing in the spot where shadow was and then out of no where she shot the biggesest lighning bolt she ever shot but it miised Shadow with inches. But Jen didn't care she let herself lie on the ground and everything went black. She passed out. The lightning draned the last of ner energy and she couln'd even open her eyes.

Edited by catlover232

Shayd gets up "Watchout Crash it copys abilities! Oh also i dont remember tell you mine but thats not the point or the time to bring it up" shouts Shayd as he sprints forward to help Crash. As he reaches Crash he extends his control over the time around him and slows down the shadow's movements. As the shadow attempts to stab Shayd, he spins the the side and thrusts his sword into the shadows back. Shayd then releases it from his contol in time so he doesnt wear himself out too quickly and pulls out his sword standing ready incase of another attack. "oh and good distraction Crash....um if we find a non-hostile version of this lets talk to it....ah otherwise feel free to blow it up...safely" says Shayd.

((yep not ignoreing...well am...but just playing my character and trying to protect everyone, not that i forgot you...ill help after because then you'll need help))

Edited by Syris

oh! biggrin.gif

Cat sprinted toward Jen wanting to make sure she is okay. She easaly made the jump because cats have strrong back legs making it easy for them to jump big holes. Cat sat down next to Jen hearing her heart pump. "Meow" Cat called for help. She knew something was wrong with this girl but what. She needed a human here. Cat got annoyed. Her mew was propbably to quiet. She let out an blood scrieching yowl.She listened as her yowl rang threw the forest.

Edited by catlover232

((kids with powers, shadow figure that copies powers and is attacking *reasons unknown* its been stabbed and there have been a lot of explosion sounds so feel free to enter where ever because explosions are interestion and no one has a weak curiousity))

Edited by Syris

((Yes, there is a girl who is battling a Shadowy figure and everybody came to break it up.... Crash got hurt by the figure and Shayd stabbed it while Cat is trying to get everyones attion....))

Edited by catlover232

Shelly spotted cat and rushed over. She knelt over this lightning girl. "You ok?" she asked, knowing that it was kind of a useless question. "Oh man," she muttered to herself, looking frantically between the battle and the girl. "You guys cover for me while I get her to safety!" she called out to the remaining people who were battling.

---

Kyoko stared at the fight for a moment, before scuttling over to cat and Shelly. She had no interest in joining this fight.

Jen opened her eyes to see a girl her age, a kid, and a cat all kneeling over her. The fist thing she asked was, "Do you know what personal space is". She said in a cracking voice. "AAAAH" she screamed as Cat turned in a human. "You are so cute as a cat" Jen said trrying to pretend she didn't get scared. This time her throat started burning so she dicided not to talk. She closed her eyes again stiil tired. She didn't think she could walk. Then the Cat girl said"Sorry" Jen shook her head like she didn't care. She just wanted to get up and go somewhere else.

Edited by catlover232

Crash winced and glared at the figure. "Copies abilities. Now that's annoying." Crash rolled sideways as the shadowy figure thrusted it's sword towards him. "But to blow it up, I need a few seconds. Cover me!"

Cat looked up into the fight. This is my chance to make up for not going in the battle! Cat thought. She ran over to the shadowy figure and said "Hay you, come on show me how tough you are!" Cat yelled at it. When the figure turned around to hit her Cat easily doged the hit. She was much smaller witch made her waeker, but faster. "Now!" Cat yelled at Crash as the shadowy figure turned around. Cat tried to doge it's next attack but he hit her. If she ran one inch farther she would've been safe. Cat put her hand on her arm where shadow hurt her. It didn't hurt her hard it just hurt her arm where it was already injured a bit from tripping over a stone in cat form. But it started healing well so Cat kept running. Her arm hurt but there was nothing unbearable. Do it now Cat silently yelled at Crash. She coulnd't keep this up much longer. She knew the Shadow was gaining up on her.

Edited by catlover232

Shelly looked worriedly at Crash. This thing could copy abilities? She hoped that the shadowy thing wouldn't make everyone go boom. She then noticed the girl get up. "Oh, uh, sorry. Thought you were unconscious or something..." she apologized, before dashing over to the rest of the group. She looked back. "Are you still fit enough to fight this thing?" she asked, pointing her flute to the shadowy... shadow. Not waiting for an answer, she rushed over to Cat, who seemed to be getting beaten up pretty badly. She threw her flute at the shadow's non-existent face, using her telekinetic abilities to make it return to her. "Hey! Shadow-guy! Stop bullying other people!" she yelled. She then immediately started to regret her choice to become the target for the shadow as it started to approach her. I hope the others know what theyre doing...