prairiecrow

The Bragging Thread!

My creative writing professor told me I was the best writer in the class, and the class acknowledged it individually in interviews with her.

Didn't fall asleep in Social Studies and still payed attention.

People always look at me when they don't know something in math.

- I have the baddest tattoo ever.

- I've lost 15 pounds.

- I married my soul mate the first time.

My creative writing professor told me I was the best writer in the class, and the class acknowledged it individually in interviews with her.

That is so sweet! I'd be really proud of myself if I were you. ;)

I was horseback riding a while ago on a horse with a rather bouncy trot, so bouncy that I started to slip off the saddle when I tried to sit to it to go into canter. Realizing a). I was about to fall and B). the ground was a long way down, I let go of the reins, turn around, and grabbing the back of the saddle with one hand and the front with the other, I put myself back in the saddle, regain my balance, and pick up the reins again. It actually was pretty funny. And I have no idea how I managed to recover... I was so sure I was a goner.

EDIT because that sunglasses smilely is too sneaky.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I just wrote my first play smile.gif

In my AP Literature class, my teacher told me I'll be an amazing writer/poet some day. This means a lot because I want to be an author and so when someone who used to be a professional writer compliments me, it feels amazing

I'm the lighting designer for the major musical in my university and stage managing a children's play which means my name is going to be on the script for this particular version of the script.

All of this and I'm only a freshmen smile.gif

DC does not condone this behavior and does not want to encourage it elsewhere. Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I'm now an ambulance attendant.

I have managed to spawn two ant mob spawners in my room within the past few months.

Bad bragging ftw. My room smells like the spray to kill them with ;-;

Got a 90 on a test. 8D

Class median was 61. Low a 41. Std. dev. 14. Prof considers an A as a 68 or above. Called my 90 "exceptional". First time I've actually rocked a geology test, lol.

Congrats, Kestra, Queen Firebreath, and padfoot! Well done!

My mum complimented my cooking. xd.png

Although I actually suck at cooking. But sometimes it goes right.

Edited by Slytherin7

I've:

Skipped two grades and is still one of the top of my class

Received a grade in LA that above 100(last trimester)

Coped with constantly moving

Been complimented several times by my teacher and strangers for being a great violin player

Found a way to enter my home without the key by climbing through a window

Not all that exciting, but I'm still kind of proud of my accomplishments.

I'm a really, really fast reader. I can read about 2-3 pages a minute, and last night I finished a nearly-500 page book in around 3 1/2 hours ^.^

Oh! and I got an A on my math test, which I never do. I always get C's, so it's pretty huge for me =D

I finally understand what in the name of cake this motherhubbard is about: alot.png

Yeah, I'm reading Hyperbole And A Half, and boy howdy are the enlightenments coming thick and fast. (I finally understand the 'X all the Y' meme, yay!)

A small brag, but I'm happy. I care about this a... waitforit... lot.

I'm the first female master mechanic at the city transit place i work. i just got the pay raise and the patch last week. biggrin.gif It also make's me the highest paid person in my family, and the only one without a 4 year degree.

A customer today just gave me a PS3 since he forgot some of the components to trade it in properly. He ended up buying two new systems, and his girlfriend is going to bring me the cords and controller on Monday. ;w;

I was given one of the highest marks on a History essay in my class. :3

(I didn't even try that hard because I don't like History anyway. xd.png)

I won first place in my school's writing contest for a poem I threw together in about five minutes. My school won second place overall.

I have also lost around 10 pounds just from eating healthier.