prairiecrow

The Bragging Thread!

ON MINECRAFT! I took out a guy in gold armour holding diamond sword, with my fist!!!! BTW i had nothing in my inventory, no armour either tongue.gif

I broke my arm riding a horse while on a trail ride alone, but I caught my horse and rode back to the barn (rather slowly, of course).

Ah.

-I won the Grand Awards award for Best Artist at my high school out of all the students.

-I won two art shows, and got three other ribbons for other pieces (two 2nd places and an Art Merit [which is like a 2nd place, apparently?])

-I won two writing contests at my school

-I was offered a spot in the local beauty pageant

-I've been on the Dean's list in college for the past two semesters.

-I've been asked to draw tattoos for three different people (well, it's pretty cool to me anyway...|D )

er, that should be it.

I broke my arm riding a horse while on a trail ride alone, but I caught my horse and rode back to the barn (rather slowly, of course).

Man-points are not enough for that feat. Have some Epic Points.

I learned how to hack a router when I was 11

I am REALLY good at hiding things from my parents

...That'sit.

I am off all meds.

I saved up enough money to buy two skeins of 100% silk yarn.

I can now knit! (For those who don't know, it was about a 3 year long struggle to learn.)

I have been trying different foods and liking them! (I am highly picky.)

I joined in 2009 and have less than 500 posts. I am a LURKER :D

Also I play piano and can write and draw and sprite and computer things and do martial arts with a skill of "okay" for all of them. Jack of all trades, master of none. :P

So many nifty things people here can do. smile.gif

I don't have nearly as cool as some of y'all, but I can do some cool things.

I can fold paper into thirds, fifths and (occasionally) sevenths without measuring first, which really helps with origami like this..

I have designed my own origami dragonmy own origami dragon http://flufdrax.deviantart.com/art/A-famil...%2F206142&qo=14 .

I make (and sell) crafts of many types, including crochet, leatherwork, and painted leather masks.

I climbed a 5-8 level section of a 50 foot rock wall yesterday

Never gotten anything apart from first place in tests in grade school.

Hazeh drew dis! 8D

user posted image

Hazeh is proud because she's getting better with her tablet, she thinks.

Hazeh drew dis! 8D

user posted image

Hazeh is proud because she's getting better with her tablet, she thinks.

O.O

Ish jealous of your art skills.

My IQ test result was once 148. I feel dumber as I age, but regardless I like to show that off. xd.png

I very, very rarely make a grammar mistake in my native language, Czech. I taught myself to read at age 3, and since then I've been a bookworm. I never seemed to have a problem with the insanely illogical rules of Czech. I'm probably going to be an editor when I grow up... or a grammar nazi. :B

I'm quite proud of my English, as I'm learning it as a second language and I seem to have grasped a lot more grammar and vocabulary than my classmates. I've won the school and regional round of an English-speaking contest (though I suspect that was because of my teacher in the jury), and my mom gave up her paid course and now I'm teaching her. biggrin.gif

Almost nothing scares me in horror stories or films, unless it's a screamer, which is more of a shock than horror. I also remain unfazed by any kind of gore.

And by now I'm probably getting on everyone's nerves. *hides behind a rock*

Let's see.

1. I can (sorta) draw and take moderately pretty photos

2. As of two months ago, I have a Master degree in Biology, with a major in Microbiology and the understanding for Molecular lab skills as well.

3. I've been told by several people in the recent years that my opinions have made them want to change their own lives.

4. I've worked hard to fix my self-esteem independenly of other people's opinions about me. I'm still far off from where I want to be, but the improvement has been quite marked over the past years.

5. Gathered the guts to travel with the aim to meet Gillian Anderson in person a month ago.

6. I supposedly have absolute hearing. Well, at least back in the music school I always had the best marks for writing down a hear sequence. I don't need a metronome for keeping a rhythm either.

7. To add to 5, I found out that I am actually capable of having a good time while travelling completely on my own.

And that it, I guess?

Bragging feels really weird, because I'm kinda prone to putting myself down about everything, hahaha.

Well something is going to happen that I never thought would (barring anything unforeseen happening)...

I'm finally going to get to meet Richard Dean Anderson in person!!! For those of you who don't know who that is, he played MacGuyver in the series MacGuyver and Colonel/Brigadier General Jack O'Neill in Stargate. It's very rare for him to do conventions in the states and when he does they're typically in California.

Well something is going to happen that I never thought would (barring anything unforeseen happening)...

I'm finally going to get to meet Richard Dean Anderson in person!!! For those of you who don't know who that is, he played MacGuyver in the series MacGuyver and Colonel/Brigadier General Jack O'Neill in Stargate. It's very rare for him to do conventions in the states and when he does they're typically in California.

I envy thee.

Congrats, I hope you'll have a wonderful experience!

As for my post, Gillian Anderson, who played Scully in The X-Files is also one of those people who very rarely go to conventions, and I was very lucky that she was at one at a time when I was planning to go the the UK anyway.

(I am kinda sad, though, that my budget was rather thinly spread, because over the months after I booked the trip, the organisers announced many more guests I wanted to see, but alas. Maybe some other time in this life.)

here is some...

1) UKC #1 Open Junior 2011 ( Dog Show ) ( Rite now im number 4 or 3... Havent shown much this year...)( My sadly last year, well for that class )

2) Owner of a Multi. Championed dogs(Dogo) ( Some are very desired)

3) Honor Roll

4) Good at art ( My friends make me draw for them... D: i feel used jkjk )

5) Own 2 cats, a horse, 20 small fish, and 7 dogs (all show dogs... if only my cat would get in his bag, then he would be a show cat... hehehe he'd win the lazy cat...maybe )

6) A bunch of guys at my school are in love with me...too bad guys at school( my Daddy is crazy... they wouldnt pass the "test" lol)

Umm, I get decent grades. I rarely get below a B+.

And there's this Pokemon fanfic I wrote. It's not perfect, but damn it, I finished it, and for me that's an accomplishment. xd.png

Annddd... I really can't think of anything else. D|

I don't really have awesome stuff like all of you guys, but...

Lisa Scott-Lee used to live across my house, although no one wanted to speak of it otherwise the press would be there all the time xd.png My family was once invited to a barbecue there smile.gif

And... I got to see the Rhythmic Gymnastics Final in Wembley Arena happy.gif

Edited by cfmtfm