I haven't done much to brag about.

Here is a few of the things I have done:

Survived pneumonia 6 times as a little kid

Never got anything below A- for a grade

Beat all my friends in a tree climbing competion we held in our neighborhood

I'm faster than all my friends

I can use a bow and arrows pretty well

Well, I don't usually like to brag, so I'll share this:

I am going to get a grade between a high 9 and a 10 in this, my first ever, year of school after homeschooling! This is the first year of high school.

Also, my logic and geography teachers are my BFFs and we spend hours talking on the phone (well, the logic teacher, anyway). Not bragging about myself here. I just have the sweetest teachers! <3

The other day when I was visiting my mom in the hospital, two different nurses asked me if my 24 year old son was my brother. I've been asked that a couple times before. lol And I was carded at the gas station the other day, and at the liquor store when I bought wine for a recipe. hee hee I love it. I'll be 47 next month. Yeah, baby. cool.gif

I'm taking an online college course (first time schooling in years!), Introduction to Psychology. Mega-interesting (tho a bit brain-breaking), and not tons of work, just listening to lectures and reading online papers. But it's SO FUN!!

June 3rd is my birthday. It's also a Monday, which is a Work Day (I only work 3 days a week). However, THIS year I have enough Paid Time Off to take the day off, so I won't have to work on my birthday!

I'm off to my friend's 21st party tonight, after which I'll be staying at hers where she has a double bed, bacon, Ben & Jerry's ice-cream, tonight's Doctor Who taped, and no-one else around.

I'm off to my friend's 21st party tonight, after which I'll be staying at hers where she has a double bed, bacon, Ben & Jerry's ice-cream, tonight's Doctor Who taped, and no-one else around.

That sounds like a wonderful way to spend the evening!

I scored an IQ of 141 in a professional test even though one of the tasks was derped up on behalf of my tester. It is the only task where I didn't fare above average.

I have multiple psychological disorders, BUT I am thoroughly aware of and able to control them (No, I am not a ticking time bomb). Some of these are actually useful for me.

I play drums since the age of 4, but I really took off during the last year, practising almost every day, watching videos and investing quite some money in my kit. By now, I'm proud of both my set as well as my skills.

Last one, I just started a tumblr blog (I actually started 6 months ago, made 1 post, then left until yesterday.) I always have so many thoughts, I thought I'd share some of them. Main topic currently is Religion - and I'm looking to cover this HUGE field both broadly and in great depth. That will be quite some work. Oh, and I have the link too.

I show dogs and won agenst people who are older then me, which is pretty much everyone...... unless you count the juniors but I don't show agenst them (became too old)

I have danced on stage with Chubby Checker before it was fun ^^

I groom dogs now for a living.... guess that's what I get for owning poodles and the one Belgian Tervuren <- Requires no grooming at all other then the once a while bath, teeth brushing, brushing in general, and nail trim.

I went Gambling for the first time and came out with $60 more then what I had before.... It was a good day.

Never got anything below A- for a grade

Beat all my friends in a tree climbing competion we held in our neighborhood

I'm faster than all my friends

I can use a bow and arrows pretty well

Hawkeye?

jk ;D

I'm getting a brand new quadHD pro graphics monitor. Why? Well a) because my job demands it (I'm an illustrator for a living) and b)my current one is heading for having death throes. Sooooo yeah.

\o/

Pff, this is nothing, I get pneumonia at minimum of twice a year. I even had it when I was born tongue.gif

Guess who got A's on all her exams? (:

Let's see...

Nothing really important...

1) I passed at veterinary university

2) This year I participated to a very good theatrical play ("what a world dad" by K. Mourselas)

3) I play the piano

4) I write good music

5) I write poems and stories (Most of them in greek, but I have a few poems in english which are going to be songs, if anyone wants to see anything, just pm me)

6) I'm a good psycologist for my friends

1. Four years in the Navy as a meteorologist.

2. Played the flute since I was 12 (now 28)

3. Survived an abusive relationship and had the courage to kick him out.

4. Have had three cars and paid for all of them with cash- have never been in debt over a car. (and never paid more than 3k for any of them.)

5. Had my art of Wrex and Aria from Mass Effect complimented by Patrick Weekes, a Bioware dev and Christ Priestly, a Bioware PR <33

6. Almost done with Phlebotomy school

7. A licensed Pharmacy Tech!

8. Had my writing style complimented and compared to Stephen King's by W.E.B. Griffin (WWII fiction writer)

9. Got a recommendation later to work at LabCorps!

10. Built my own computer from the ground up <3

My Art

Writing on Tumblr

Writing on AO3

(My Original fiction isn't available online as it's a constant work in progress- I've been working on a novel for some odd 7 years now. Only people that have seen it are my Lit professor and Mr Griffin, whom I am ever so grateful for his input, even if he only read a few pages.)

Hmm... Let's see...

1) "Has a natural talent of creativity"

2) Recited the 43 presidents in 5 minutes...

3) First Defender at ny school... had to recite:

-Pledge and Anthem

-Preamble to the Declaration and Constitution

-The presidents in order

-The first ten amendments paraphrased in the Bill of Rights

-Paul Revere's midnight ride 1st stanza

-Excerpt from the "I Have A Dream"speech

4) I would show you my anime drawings, alas they aren't very good...

5) On the Towson Times twice, on the Baltimore Sun once, on China's most famous OVERSEAS paper for my writing, won second place in a writing contest (First place were 9th graders)

6) Friendship. They don't call me the "Peacemaker" or "Bridger" for nothing.

But then, those aren't things that are MAJORLY BIG because I got 6 C's on tests before...

It's definently surprising to some

It's finally over 10

But it's definently smaller than 15

And it's in adolsence.

That was probably a chestnut, but still...

Wow, lookit those lists! *cheers* That's a lot of awesome stuff!!

Okay, today's my birthday so I feel I have a right to brag a bit. Birthday wheeee! *ahem* Had a small party at work on Friday (they surprised me, said it was going to be a meeting!), and I normally work Mondays but I used some vacation time so I could take today off.

This morning my INTERNET GOT FIXED, which I consider a pretty dang good thing to brag about (it's been flicking on and off for the better part of a week, then two days ago it just... wouldn't work. It would "connect" for seriously like 3 minutes, and then disconnect again.)

Today I have ordered season 5 of House (tv-show, my very favorite season), I have an hour-long massage in a few hours, and then a friend is taking us out for dinner.

Oh, and I feel the need to brag about this: (I'm a writer) Yesterday while at a small party at a friend's house, I managed to make two people "very impressed" and "intrigued" when I explained the concepts surrounding the novel I'm currently working on. One insisted on reading it when I'm done.

This was my first semester teaching, and my students asked if I'm going to teach them next semester as well. /sadly not

Either way, it seems like I have something like a natural aptitude for this?

Edited by lightbird

i'm almost done with my skyrim shield build

oh, and i lived through today

Managed to stay awake today.

And I finished a dragon i've been working on for a while. Hopefully it is released when Ashywolf finishes his side of it~