prairiecrow

The Bragging Thread!

Okay, the coffin is gorgeous, as I am a huge sucker for lovely macabre things, and--eee! Another BJD fan! biggrin.gif

Thank you! <3 I am, too, so I just had to have a giant creepy-pretty coffin for my dolls. YUSH! BJDs FTW! biggrin.gif (I have way too many-the things have eaten my brain, I swear!)

I met Ian Somerhalder a couple weeks ago. He and his brother own a business in Mississippi and it was the 1 year anniversary. I got to go to the VIP brunch and meet and greet for 50 fans. I think over 2000 people showed up to the event. It was a lot of fun. smile.gif

I killed a (or, as we call it, "the") big spider in my classroom (which has been here since the beginning of the week).

It's an achievement for me because I'm probably the most arachnophobic person in the class. :3 It was actually an accident because I dropped my folder on it and then I proceeded to half run, half walk back home with my folder an arm's width away from me and sprinted towards the anti-bacterial wipes. I was honestly very heroic.

On a lighter note, any Danosaurs will recognise this and it just arrived today. Very fluffy and cute (although that was a bad position to take a picture of it IMO... xd.png). <333

edit: I also got the 10th page of this thread.

Edited by cfmtfm

My Bio teacher gave me $10 for getting a perfect score on a test she says no student has ever perfected.

Well I'm proud of being one of the most unique girls in my grade.

I'm also very, very, VERY, proud of my very, very, VERY big collection of my little pony merchandise!!! biggrin.gif

I'm also proud of my little brother, because I have a picture of him from when he was two years old and it is DEFINITELY the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Also, everybody in my grade has been getting braces this year, and I just got mine off laugh.gif

Edited by kiyye

I had a lovely weekend with a beautiful lady.

My four month old Jungle carpet python, who was a complete psycho when I first got him is on his way to becoming a great handler, much quicker than I would have expected. Not only would he launch himself at the side of his enclosure when someone walked by, he would bite me up to ten times in one handling session, something I didn't like him doing because he could've injured himself.

Now, it has been days since he has bitten me, yet I was bitten by my sisters extremely docile four month old Darwin carpet python. Not to mention, the Jungle's sibling (who is owned by my sisters boyfriend) has still managed to tag me at least once per handling session, and he wasn't half as psychotic as his brother (my python) when we got them three weeks ago.

My Blue tongue lizard is also becoming less of a recluse, and is starting to trust me enough to bask without caring if I'm in the room. His/her colours have also become more intense since the last shed he/she had!

Edited by VampiricOmen

Things to brag about?

- I've jumped off a bridge 20 feet down into the ocean. That was terrifying and awesome.

- I was born in Hawaii. biggrin.gif

- I was raised in Colorado.

- I'm currently in my second year (almost complete) of college and am majoring in Zoology.

- I've pet a skunk, she was adorable.

- I have three younger brothers and a loving, supportive mom at home.

- I have two adorable pet mice.

- I've been up close and personal with a Fruit Bat

Dragon Cave bragging now -

- I've been on DC since 2008

- I have 2 CB Bright Pinks (8 Bright Pinks total)

- I have 6 CB Frills (7 Frills total)

- I have a Female gendered Paper dragon

- I finally have 2 Holly dragons <3

There are probably other things, I just can't think of them right now. xd.png

OHOHOHOHOHOHOH IGOTANOTHERONEIGOTANOTHERONEIGOTANOTHERONEEE!

i almost finished a book today.

real life thingies:

- i have a very unique name. its Astrid <3

- i am engaged to an amazing man

- i have very rare mlp merchandies including plushies

DC thingies:

- i have 10 grown shimmers and four more growing and i've only been back to DC for a month and a half.

- i'm getting a 2G and 3G shimmer~

- i was gifted some very nice things including a 3G bronze tinsel.

<3

WHOA THAT'S A GOOD AMPHIPTERE blink.gif

I qualified for algebra in math in reality! YAY!

And I just bred a black and recently a tan ridgewing <3

I finished the book Saving Zasha today. It was pretty good.

My Shimmer's son is growing nicely. He'll be an adult soon, then I'll give him a Lumina mate. ^^

i went around the world in 8 hours also been in space on my dragon and jumped over mount fuji it was after a big amount of whisky...burp cool.gif

My new avatar somehow managed to be better than my old one, which I thought was impossible.

user posted image ---------------> user posted image

When I was a high school sophomore, my PSAT score was higher than 99% of all juniors. I am currently one of 8,000 finalists out of all high school seniors in the US.

I also managed to write over 20k words in less than 20 days.

i r smart woo

In the last two days I caught two ultra rare ( a cake and a twilight) and eight rare (two bronzes, a gold, a silver, a bastet, a red velvet pygmy, and two sun-ups) dragons on Tale of Dragons, and racked up about 70k gold. (No, I didn't have anything better to do with my weekend, why do you ask? XP)

EDIT: Uh, make that eleven rares. Got two more bastets and another sun up. Pretty sure I need to find another hobby and/or leave some dragons for other people. xd.png

Edited by LascielsShadow

I'm getting a promotion, because I'm awesome. cool.gif