prairiecrow

The Bragging Thread!

DC brags belong in the Congrats thread in Site Discussion. Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

DC brags belong in the Congrats thread in Site Discussion.

Arranging a small ensemble medley of music from the Legend of Zelda.

Becoming Assistant Choir Director for one of my university choirs.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Made a German chocolate cake from scratch tonight.

user posted image

This after baking 7 batches of cookies from scratch as well.

Out of the seven semester exams I took, three I achieved a perfect score on. Even if I got an 85% on my English exam (the only one that hasn't had its score released yet), I'd still have a 4.6 GPA, which isn't half bad. ;)

In my sophomore year, I was nominated to become a Safe School Ambassador. Not sure how that happened.

Also in my sophomore year, I had the highest average in my entire Bio class with a grade of 99.

For my junior and senior years, I went to a technical school to learn Graphic Design. Both years our class entered county-wide poster designing contests. Both times, I won (out of either 1200 or 1500 participants, I forget the exact number) I also got on the High honor Roll for the first year I was there.

I was told by my riding instructor that I was riding a lot better than some of my friends, who have been riding for much longer than I. I also got to ride his best horse, a 1 D barrel horse (a very fast, worth thousands horse basically)

I scored an 87 on my ASVAB test (a test you have to take to join the military) and a 32 I think is the borderline score.

I drew an awesome picture of a dragons eye for my mom. I don't have it now though. I will provide the picture of the drawing soon. Merry Christmas all! smile.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

I got a 106% on my Algebra II semester exam. There were only five bonus points offered. Not sure how that happened. blink.gif Not that I'm complaining!

I got a 106% on my Algebra II semester exam. There were only five bonus points offered. Not sure how that happened. blink.gif Not that I'm complaining!

Yeah, don't bring it up to the teacher!

In the last six months, posts that I've made on tumblr were reblogged by one of my favorite authors and the official Doctor Who tumblr.

It's kind of been the best thing ever to happen to me.

I summoned a GoN on my first try a while back. smile.gif

I'm also writing a fan fiction that doesn't completely suck! xd.png

-Beating my brothers and guy friends at games like TF2, MC and Fifa.

-I'm fairly proud of my artwork [check out geekywolfus on instagram to see wink.gif]

I have a pet fox.

Is it a legal, domesticated pet fox (if it's the one in the picture, it definitely is not)? And if not, do you have a licence? o_0

Edited by MysticTiger

I won the creative award on the final round for a painting competition once.

They spelled creative wrong on the certificate.

Is it a legal, domesticated pet fox (if it's the one in the picture, it definitely is not)? And if not, do you have a licence? o_0

I'm confused by the question, as I'm not sure if you're referring to these foxes, or if you live in a state/country that legally recognizes non wild colored foxes as domestic animals.

If the first, I feel obligated to say that the Russian domestic foxes aren't in anyway more or less legal in the US than other captive bred foxes; if the second, I live in Florida which legally considers all foxes(except any federally banned species) Class III mammals, which only require a simple permit- that I most certainly have.

Captive wildlife laws vary wildly state to state.

Edited by Draco Knight

Just got my grades back from this past college semester: A-, A, A+, and A+. I got the second-highest grade in my programming class, too. I'm proud because I worked really hard. biggrin.gif

I get lots of compliments on my drawings. (Even though my drawings are nothing close to those realistic drawings, for example.)

I like to draw realistic animals/places/things/people. xd.png I think realistic drawings are the hardest, but they fascinate me. o_o

My probably best work is a drawing of Annabeth Chase. I was told she does look like Alexandra Daddario, and it makes me proud xd.png (though I don't think she looks like her enough).

(I'm actually a total beginner at drawing lol)

I've passed this placement, and a couple of the nurses have pointed out that the team are actually going to suffer when I go because I've taken up so much work. I got 94% on my formative assessment and my summative may be equally-high, which is pretty epic.

Edited by Kestra15

So I found out that if I were to take the CAE test right now, I'd probably get it. I and two older girls tried it out unofficially at school, and I got 100% in Reading (LOL I seriously don't have the slightest idea how that happened biggrin.gif), 98% in Writing (again HOW ON EARTH), 88% in Use of English and 80% in Listening. OK, I failed epically at the speaking part due to anxiety issues, but my teacher says I can re-take it since it's not official yet... and regardless, teachers said that my results are pretty awesome at the age of 15. /brag

Edited by Orlageddon