prairiecrow

The Bragging Thread!

I shaved my head for the world's greatest shave

I was the first viola student in my area to do a theory exam and get 100% even though I didnt play violin, piano or cello

I've been to 3 vet camps

I'm the best back on my hockey team

I taught a dog how to weave through legs when I was 7

My team won the state mock trial championship, so we'll be representing the state of Tennessee at nationals.

I also won an outstanding student award, and was awarded a mock trial scholarship to my school of choice. It's been a great month biggrin.gif

Just passed the certification test to handle my local zoo's education raptors (we currently have a Bald Eagle, American Kestrel, Eurasian Eagle Owl and Red-tailed Hawk). Put a small spark in an otherwise-depressing week. smile.gif

My photography and yearbook designs are being entered in a competition, plus some parents asked permission to turn their child's tribute that I made into a print.

Oh, and I got a near-perfect score in Forensics on an intensive personality test that I designed, to compare someone to serial killer profiles.

Once while playing Minecraft on a server, I and my friend had such fancy houses that a random other player asked us for stuff and was surprised that we didn't have Creative xd.png

*sigh* Looking at all of your talents, accomplishments or awesomeness makes me feel inferior. tongue.gif

Anyway, I don't have anything to brag about. Everything I have is from someone, somewhere, or something. But I'm still proud of it. Time for a tiny bit ego-stroking. Hehe.. biggrin.gif

> Got an A in Tai Chi

- I have a mix emotion for this. Firstly, I feel happy since it is my first and only A in my whole year in college (I'm a First Year). Secondly, I feel kind of disappointed as Physical education is not considered in the overall grade- it should be! We exerted effort for it. And it will pull up my grades since I'm barely passing. Thirdly, I feel proud since I am now an awesome water bender (no, we can't still bend water) as waterbending art is from the art of TaiChi. Anyway, lastly, I feel grateful still and suspicious. The teacher just might be generous with grades. And maybe others also got A (they did)

> I am studying college- Business Management with Applied Chemistry. Even though my grades are low, I console myself saying that chemistry is hard. I'm truly proud because I survived my First Year and will survive the rest of my stay in college. And also, mixture of both programs- managemnt and chemistry. That's difficult.

> My short stories

I fell up the stairs today and somehow landed on the bottom step. (I was completely sure it was up, as I was walking up the stairs and tripped, going forward- not backward)

I taught my cockatiel how to say Yeaah sarcastically and that's now all he says.

I accidentally dropped a rock (was cleaning my fish tank) and caught in in mid air like a ninja.

Got one of my favorite concepts released on DC.

Went up and down a large hill the other day and somehow managed to find violets. <3

Kept the apartment I'm living in, relatively clean, despite my chronic laziness. xd.png

In Forensics class today, I cracked a cipher in half the time that it took everyone else. Go me.

Got my first GoN on my I don't even know many times I tried to summon! biggrin.gif

Yesterday in English (it's my second language):

*Class is in the middle of a task, including me*

Teacher: "Betty, did you write the last test?"

Me: *been at home sick for a week* "What test?"

Teacher: "Gerunds and infinitives."

Me: "Eeeeehh, no." *faint clue what that's about*

So I go, take the test in three minutes and still manage to finish the original task xd.png I love primitive English at school.

Doesn't it feel so good when you read a phrase in a foreign language and you manage to understand it without having to translate it? <3

I love when it happens xd.png

Got my coffin case fixed up/finished! It's a carrier for my ball-jointed dolls, and it was kind of battered. (I made it several years ago and it was looking rather the worse for wear.) It's been repainted black, had detailing added, and been refitted with new parts for the latches and hinges that I didn't have on it before. I also added straps, converting it from something wheeled to a backpack. It's not perfect, but I like it. I still kind of want to put handles on the sides.

user posted image

user posted image