cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Loki reacted quickly, firing his own blast of energy to counter the attack. He then shot his own blast at her, vanishing into smoke right after attacking. He re-appeared seconds later halfway across the room. A mixture of swift dodges and precise blows rendered the guards inside dead in no more than thirty seconds. He looked over at Morganna, his silent challenge obvious. Who was the better magician?

A large pink barrier sprang to life to defend her from his counter attack, her angry eyes locked with his. "You have hungered for this," she stated rather than asked, throwing more light at him in the form of disks. She had to escape and fast.

"Was it that obvious?" Loki replied with a soft chuckle. After all that time of sitting at her feet like some petty animal, he wanted his revenge. That, and it'd be kind of fun to kick her tail. Loki teleported multiple times in order to avoid the disks, allowing one to graze his arm just because. He built up some power and then released it as a beam at Morganna.

Morganna celebrated the small blow for too long and took the blast to her shoulder, getting knocked back with a painful thud. The castle around them, the town, the woods, everything dissolved and left them in Avenger's Mansion once more as she lost control of her magic. For a frantic moment she looked up, then with a pop, she disappeared. Hopefully he wouldn't chase her because she couldn't really go far.

Rain felt as if the world had been moving in slow motion. Had she really just done that...? With her father? Oh, it was like some horrible, twisted, dream. When they were all back, the first thing she did was go to Tony. He was on the floor, unconscious. "Hey," she said, giving his shoulder a shake. If he didn't wake up, she'd have to get Wolverine to carry him to his bed or something. She wasn't sure how things were going to be between them now. Really, it hadn't fully sunk in now.

Loki spun on his heel as Morganna vanished, anger flickering in his vivid green eyes. He teleported around furiously in search of the witch, flickering into every room for a few seconds before moving onto another. He wanted her head on a stick and was going to get it himself if he had to.

Clint frowned as they appeared inside, but his disappointment vanished once he realized his signature bow had returned. Snapping it out, he loaded an arrow and darted up the steps. He wanted a piece of all the action.

Morganna was no where to be found inside. She had managed to teleport herself outside and had disguised herself as an elderly woman, disappearing into the crowd of people and hobbling down the street as subtly as she could. She might just make it.

Poison Ivy gasped in alarm when the tavern around her poofed out of existence, replaced instead with her own very green room. She blinked a few times, the rest of her memory returning as she idly checked on her flowers.

Loki muttered curses to himself, teleporting outside and glancing about angrily. He was absolutely livid with what had happened. "Morganna!" The god yelled.

Clint went from room to room, cautiously opening and clearing every room on the top floor. When he got to his and Natasha's room (which was one of the first he got to), he was met with a surprise. Upon opening the door and walking inside, he was tackled and pinned down. Clint yelled in surprise, struggling until a knife was held to his throat.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Wait. Wait. That was his voice! A wave of panic surged through the archer when his assailant slowly became visible. Oh. My. God.

"We've got a problem!"

Natasha had been checking rooms when she heard Clint cry out. She was already running before she even knew what the issue is, guns drawn in preparation to help and possibly save him. "Don't move!" Natasha froze just outside of their room, turning her head slowly to one side. She was staring down the shaft of an arrow, but the person behind it was definitely not Clint. It was- her? What had happened to her accent? The copy was giving her equally confused looks. "Who're you?" The archer woman demanded. Seeing that guns wouldn't help, the real Natasha lowered them slowly and then held up her hands. "Natasha Romanoff. Could you call off your partner?"

The blonde man released clint, who scrambled to his feet. "Okay, what th' Hell's all this?" He asked, crouching and picking up his bow. His eyes narrowed at the loaded arrow, more specifically who happened to have loaded it. "Tash, that's us. But not us. N' she's wearin' m' clothes." He muttered to his girlfriend. At least, they looked like his clothes.

Nearby, a scream was sounded as Sawyer was attacked by herself upon entering her shared room. This was more out of fright, though being held at gunpoint was never pleasant. She couldn't help but notice the metal arm as it was hooked around her neck. "Bucky!" The shifter shrieked.

Natasha stared at their doubles, unable to really comprehend everything she was seeing. She was holding a bow, and Clint.. Was in a catsuit? "I think they're us but.. Switched," she muttered to her partner, staring at the other Clint. Just to be sure, she asked, "Are you Russian?"

Bucky was sprinting as soon as he heard the scream. Sawyer was in trouble, and that was not okay in any sense. In an instant his gun was trained on the head of Sawyer's attacker, which was Sawyer. "The hell?" He growled, metal fingers tightening on his pistol. There was a growl behind him, and when he turned, a tiger was staring back at him.

The other Clint sheathed his blade, his cold blue eyes raking over the two in the doorway. He was silent for a good while as he thought over what was happening. Eventually, he spoke. "Yes, I am." His voice was greatly different than the original Clint's. It was calm and accent-less, devoid of the usual playfulness the archer had.

"That's...that's wicked awesome n' ultra disturbing at th' same time." Hawkeye remarked. He seemed to be taking this rather well compared to everyone else. He spun his bow in his hands, snapping it into its smaller form and slipping it into his quiver. "So lemme guess, yer name's Hawkeye?" He asked the purple-clad redhead.

"Put the gun down and she won't get hurt." Sawyer growled. Steely gray eyes narrowed at the gun-wielding man, and then at the tiger behind him. Now this was strange. This momentary distraction was enough for the shifter in her grasp to slip away so that there was a Rattlesnake at her feet. Her tail rattled as she coiled to strike the tiger behind her husband. The warning was clear; back off or somebody's getting poisoned.

Tony was utterly out cold. That didn't mean Rain was alone, though. "I think he's unconscious," a hesitant voice muttered from a few feet away. The teenager was scrappy looking, a few wisps of dark hair on his chin to match his dark hair. He was obviously a very shy person- he kept his eyes mostly lowered and his arms pressed to his stomach.

The woman leveled a glare at Clint, lowering her bow. "Yeah, what's it to you wise guy?" She asked in a Midwestern drawl. Natasha looked mildly horrified, though it was unclear if it was the outfit her double was wearing or her accent that bothered her more. "We are your doubles, in an alternate universe. I'm from Russia and the red room, and he's a carnie," Natasha managed, pointing to Clint.

Bucky cursed and lowered his pistol, turning to watch the snake and the tiger facing off. "Wait, Sawyer wait- something's not right here," he said, kneeling and putting a hand on the snake. The tiger glared at them, then morphed into a mongoose as if in protest to the snake. "Uh.. That chick has my arm and looks like you," he said slowly to his wife, "so what are the odds that this guy looks like me?" He finished.

Rain turned around, standing up. There was a teenage boy there, eyes lowered and stance shy. She tilted her head slightly, blue eyes scouring his face for a couple of seconds before realising that it could be taken as rude. "Who are you?" she asked, fingers gently flexing as she gathered a small amount of moisture from the air and potplant in the corner. He could be dangerous. But then, she noticed another person, who had stepped forward with an impossible air of confidence. "Well, well, have a look at this then - a shy me!" As it was still Rain, she knew what she had looked like when she was young. The true Rain looked from one to the other - a grinning, middle-aged woman who looked... Sorta like her, and a teenage boy who looked very, very, familiar. She gulped, turning back to Tony. She didn't want to face this alone. "Please, wake up!" she hissed. The older Rain raised an eyebrow effortlessly. "Stop stressing, kid."

((Ahh, I'm finding this so difficult. xd.png))

"N' a thief, don' ferget it." Clint added to the end. He grinned in his usually sloppy way and extended a calloused. "I'm Clint. It looks like we're gonna have t' get along fer a little while till all this is sorted out, so let's be civil 'bout it." He greeted. For once, he was actually being the civil one. It was weird for even him.

The snake's warning rattle slowly settled to a stop. It morphed into a hawk and fluttered to Bucky's shoulder. Sharp talons rested comfortably on the metal of his shoulder. The bird's feather's ruffled when a thought struck it. "Becky! Where's Becky!?"

The Tony on the ground groaned and rolled over, pressing his face in the carpet. He said something but it was muffled, likely a request to be left alone so he could pass out again. "His suit looks like yours," the younger boy muttered to the older Rain, looking up at her. She was the only one he would truly make eye contact with, or raise his voice to speak to.

Both Natasha's stared at the Clint who had spoken. The women probably wouldn't get along, seeing as the Russian Natasha could only stand Clint because she loved him. Her copy was going to annoy her. After a moment, she shook the hand that was offered to her. "Civil huh? Since when has civil ever worked?" She snorted.

The mongoose gave them both a look, then morphed into an exact copy of Bucky, save for short hair instead of long and he actually had two arms. "I was watching her when you screamed, she's in our room," he explained to the bird on his shoulder, while the other one wrapped an arm around the duplicate Sawyer.

"Never, but 's best if none of us kill each other, ya know?" Clint answered. He released the hand once it was shook, offering it to his copy. When it was refused, he slowly lowered it to his side. His grin grew wider after a few seconds of thought. "Jus' wait 'till ya see the others."

Sawyer hopped off Bucky's shoulders, her form returning to normal as soon as her feet the ground. She leaned on her husband with a sigh of relief. "Thank God...I'm so glad I can depend on you." The other Sawyer remained standing up straight with the arm around her, but clearly didn't mind him.

"Would either of you like to explain all of this?"

"Another alternate universe I guess."

Rain bit her lip nervously. "Please, Tony," she pleaded softly. It looked like she would have to deal with this alone. Turning around, she rose, fists clenched tensely. "Who are you?" she demanded. Older Rain had nodded sharply. Almost identical. Something strange was going on here. She thought she had an idea as to just what - being a genius and an experienced hero meant that she was pretty good with this sort of stuff. She decided to take the risk - the man on the floor looked in no state to attack, and she was sure Tony and herself could take the girl if needed. "I am Rain Stark, and this is Tony Stark." Rain stared at them, mouth open slightly. She didn't know quite what to say. Was this a prank or something?

Now Tony was awake. He jolted, rolling over to come face to face with his teenage self. Only he didn't remember being so skinny or skittish. "What," he said intelligently, then scrambled to his feet. He didn't bother with his suit for the moment, because the pair of them hardly looked threatening. "Yeah, hi lady. You say you're Rain but that can't be right, because shes Rain. And I'm Tony Stark." The younger boy looked startled.

(Wouldn't it be Rain Rowe and Tony Rowe, Rowe Industries, etc?)

"Others?" The Hawkeye-Natasha echoed, a small grin forming on her face. Oh, this would be good. "Lead the way, Hawkeye," she added, crossing her arms. The other Natasha muttered something about being surrounded by idiots under her breath in Russian.

Bucky hugged Sawyer reassuringly, looking over the couple opposite them. If was apparent that the other Sawyer was the rock in that relationship. "Right, so you're saying we're opposites of each other," shifter-Bucky clarified, calm and kind instead of cold and snappish. It was really weird.

Clint did just this. He walked to the steps, taking the railing instead of actually walking down them. He stopped at the intercom and grabbed the mic. "Everybody that happens t' exist get yer asses to the lobby. We've gotta talk. Also, if you happen to meet a doppleganger, DO NOT kill them. That's all. After speaking, he shut the mic off with a click and turned to the Hawkeye-Natasha. "Wait for it. You'll die laughing when you get to Steve and Ivy."

The other Clint just rolled his eyes and watched as both Hawkeyes left. His blue gaze flickered to Natasha. "I'll go down and babysit them." He stated rather than offered, walking out the door and towards the steps.

"Right. Something must've happened to do all this, we just need to figure out what." The shifter Sawyer agreed. She opened her mouth to speak again when Clint's voice filtered over the intercom. Rolling her eyes, she turned towards the door. The other Sawyer seemed confused by Clint's voice. It was too goofy and Natasha-sounding. He wouldn't mock her, so that had to be the other Clint.

"Let's go then."

Natasha frowned at him, looking confused. "I don't understand- Steve and Ivy are the same person. Whatever you do, don't flirt with him. He's gorgeous and all, but Pamela's datin' him, and she'll lecture you honesty and morals crap if you do one little thing. The fireworks thing was just one time," she huffed, obviously referring to some incident.

"I'll go get Rebecca, don't want to leave her alone," Bucky offered, pecking Sawyer's cheek before hurrying off down the hall. The double armed Bucky was studying Sawyer with a perplexed look. Finally he caved and said, "Its weird seeing you with both arms."

"Oh my god, please tell me you have Shirtless saturdays." Clint begged. This Natasha was totally going to be his new best friend. His Natasha would always be his girlfriend, but Clint didn't exactly have a best friend. Coulson didn't count. "Did he have Thor, y'know...streak...?" The archer shuddered at the thought.

Sawyer tried. She tried really hard not to laugh. She ended up having to bite her lip in order to stay quiet. Was she really like this? She was hilarious! "I could say the same about you." She replied after a little while. "It's weird to see me with short hair. Hasn't been like that for ages." Alternate Sawyer had a Bob cut, slightly messy but kept clean. It was strange, as the other Sawyer had hair down to her shoulderblades.

Natasha's lips spread into a grin at the mention of shirtless Saturdays, only to shudder at the next comment. "Ugh, yes. But we don't speak of it anymore. I could've gone my whole life without seeing it," she whined, shaking her head. "And besides, the guys didn't have an issue when I was the one streaking shirtless, but then Bucky joined me and it got worse.

The not-Bucky raised an eyebrow, then realized that her husband had had the metal arm instead. How painful. "You're really different huh? Like, not all silent and killer-y. My Sawyer is like that, if she's in a bad mood."

As people began to enter the room, Clint pointed out who they were. He started with Rain and Tony, since they were already in the lobby, and then Captain America as he entered. "So he's Steve where I come from. And Ivy shouldn't be far behind if he's here." He explained. When the other Steve showed up as well, Clint choked on his own spit. This was all in an effort not to laugh, which half-failed. Steve was one the last people he ever wanted to see wearing nothing but plants around his crotch.

"Yeah, I guess. Then again, I haven't seen my Bucky as cheerful as you since the news about Becky. He's such a happy dad...nothing makes me happier to see him with Becky." Sawyer replied. Bucky wasn't usually in a bad mood, but he wasn't all bubbly either. He was usually just her rock.

A silent figure stood in the doorway as Bucky took care of their baby. The alternate Sawyer watched his joy in simply watching over the child. It made her sort of sad, as she and her Bucky had no children. She leaned in the doorway, her steely gaze softening as she watched.