cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

"Of course I shall take a walk with you," Rain replied, quite glad to do so. She took his hand, fingers gently interlacing between his. For some reason or another, it seemed quite natural to be so close. She started to walk toward the exit, blue skirts swishing gently.

Tony followed after her, holding her hand contently as they stepped out. "I'd say I don't need the suit anymore," he remarked, looking at the metal suit where he left it standing. With a flick of his wrist, it powered up and shot into the sky, flying away. He smiled and explained, "I sent it home."

Rain halted in shock as it sped away, eyes wide. Woah. "It... Is like a person," she stated, finding all of this a bit difficult to understand. Although she didn't know it, however, she wasn't quite as shocked as she would've been if she was normal. "You continue to amaze me, Sir Stark," she said, starting to walk again.

Grinning widely with pleasure at the compliment, Tony replied, "I amaze everyone my dear." He had a perfect idea; he would take her to a sunny spot in the forest and kiss her. Maybe even ask for her hand. He couldn't help himself around her.

Oh, the self-assurance suited him well. It barely even seemed like overconfidence. Rain giggled, giving his hand a little squeeze. "Where shall we go in the woods?" she asked him, gazing at the man with adoration in her blue eyes.

Ego well inflated, Tony replied, "There is a small meadow just north of here, there is plenty of shade and sun. I think you will like it." There was no way she could resist him. Maybe they would couple there too- so many possibilities.

Rain smiled. "That sounds lovely." He certainly knew how to treat a woman - in these times, she was considered one by her age. She glanced over her shoulder at Pharaoh as they disappeared from sight. He whinnied a goodbye before returning to his grass. Chuckling softly, she looked back ahead once more. Now, where was this meadow...?

The walk wasn't very long or treacherous, as he followed a well worn path into the woods. The day wasn't too hot and birds were singing in the trees, a perfect addition as they finally entered the meadow. Tony led her over to a fallen log that hadn't started rotting yet, asking, "Would you like to sit?"

Oh, this little place was lovely. "Yes please," she said happily, taking a seat. Rain glanced up, toward the birds in the trees. They were cute, but so was the man who had accompanied her... She returned her attention to him. "This place really is lovely." It was like a little piece of heaven.

"So I've decided to make a list of everyone we've met that shouldn't be here." Clint stated. Scrawled on a piece of parchment in his moderately legible handwriting was a list of names, lines connecting those who had some obvious form of connection. "Is there anything at all we can get from this? Or am I just wasting time?" That was usually what he did. Wasting time can be a serious profession.

A hand clapped down on Clint's shoulder. "Looks like you realised too, bub," Wolverine growled, before dropping down into a chair beside him. He couldn't forget what had happened to him in the real world, and that had been why he had also realised quickly. Too much pain. "So, who do we know is still stuck in their medieval selves?" He peered over at the paper, mouth twitching as the voice of someone familiar wafted over from outside.

Peter was walking along, strumming on his lute. He had tights on and a hat - normally, he would find this quite embarrassing. "Oh, yes, my lady, she will come to me~" he sang out.

((I'm not a songwriter kay))

Clint frowned as he thought, rubbing his stubbly chin. "Um...There was the maiden named Rain, the former knight James and his wife, and the knight Anthony. I don't know the names of the others." He answered. His usually crooked grin appeared as Wolverine sat down beside him. As there was music outside, he turned his head. A bard? "Wanna go laugh at a man in tights?"

Wolverine nodded. So it was Bucky, Sawyer, Rain and Tony. Not to mention the others who hadn't been mentioned. But he was sure that there was one more they had just discovered. "Yeah, sure," he said with a devilish grin. Getting up, he strode to the door and flung it open to see... Peter. Yup. "Hey, bard-boy. You scared of spiders?" Peter stopped, looking at the huge man with fear. "I do not fear spiders..." Spiders... Why were they so significant all of a sudden?

Clint followed Logan, his grin only growing wider at the sight of who it was. Spider-squirt. Leaning against Logan (and expecting a fist to the face for it), the archer chuckled. "What about acrobatics? D'ya like that stuff?" He added. "'Cause I'm sure ya couldn't beat me in a tree-climbing race." Sure it was lame, but he didn't care. Too bad he couldn't just kiss him and get him to snap out of it like Natasha.

Peter had the most peculiar headache... Spiders, acrobatics... Groaning, he stopped playing, and pressed a hand to his forehead. "I... Do believe I know you two," he said, staring at them. "Spiderman. Does that ring a bell?" "Ow!" His eyes went wide as his brain suddenly flipped - he was Spiderman! And these were Medieval times! He stared down at himself, his outfit, in horror. "No." It was also then that Wolverine shoved Clint off him.

Clint burst into laughter as Peter figured out who he was. This was only paused for a brief moment as he was pushed, and fell onto the ground. Even when on the ground, he was laughing hysterically. Oh, this was just too good! If only he had his phone to get a picture! "Nice tights, Spidey!"

"Oh, God," grumbled Peter. This was terrible! To start with, he tore off his hat. The tights were okay. Sorta like his suit, at least - not too uncomfortable. Storming over to Clint, he glared down at him. "Stop laughing!" he demanded. This was also directed toward Wolverine, who had joined in sniggering.

Tony smiled and put a hand on her arm. "I'm so glad you like it. What I love about this place is the privacy, you know?" He asked, giving her another of his charming smiles. "Miss Rowe, I should like to kiss you again."

Natasha looked over his list, squinting at the questionable writing. "No, it will help. Finding connections among us may show us how we got here, who we are, and how to get back," she decided.

((Sweet, Clint, Wolvy and Peter are outside.))

Rain glanced down at her arm, shivers going down her spine at the contact. Oh, there went her headache again... But this was too good to miss out on. "Well...You may do so, Sir Stark," she said softly, looking up at him with lowered lids.

(I was at work and didn't see the posts, ignore what I wrote for Natasha)

Natasha exited the tavern and crossed her arms, waiting behind the men for them to stop acting like children. "I hate to interrupt," she cut in, not sounding very sorry, "but while you were all messing around, Tony and Rain just walked by." She'd seen them head off but had been too slow to chase them.

Tony leaned in again, slowly, and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. He still wasn't invasive about it, keeping his kiss chaste as he cupped her jaw. For whatever reason, he couldn't snap out of it like everyone else could.

Clint remained unable to stop laughing for a while, only stopping when his stomach ached from doing so. He stood up and glanced sheepishly at Natasha. "Jeez, sorry Tash." Clint turned to look at Peter and Logan. "Spidey's the one with the speed. You should follow their pat and cut them short, and then we'll show up. Then, we need to start working on a plan to take Morganna down." He decided.

((Do you guys remember when I mentioned having flipped characters? Like Clint would be the Russian assassin and Natasha would be the American SHIELD agent. It's like all the characters are the inverse of what they should be in relation to whomever they're closest to.))

(You only mentioned it to me, you didn't say it here. But I wanna do that. 17 year old Tony that's shy. Gonna wait on Chic to post)

((Oh gosh yes.))

Rain leaned into the kiss, eyes fluttering closed as she did so. It was still nice for the first moment... But as it went on, she knew that something was wrong. Something was pushing at the edge of her mind, something terribly important-

((Rain's subconscious (the Doctor): user posted image))

Peter nodded, still looking sulky. But then, he turned around and shot webbing onto the lower buildings. They were still tall enough to swing, albeit in a limited manner. He dropped onto the highest roof he could find, and looked and looked... "Were they on horses?" he called down.

Edited by Chicogal

Tony paused and drew slightly back when she didn't respond like usual. "Rain?" He asked softly, rubbing his thumb over her lower lip. "Is something wrong?" Maybe she just had a headache again.

"No," Natasha called up to him. "They were walking." She had a feeling as to why Tony and Rain had found each other in this universe and it wasn't a good inkling.

((I don't know whether to draw out the torture so that they're found kissing or something. xd.png What do you think?))