cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

((Thought so xd.png))

Rain looked at him for a moment before giving her head a small shake and a smile. "It is all still a bit new," she lied - although it wasn't a complete lie. "But there is only one way to fix that." Mouth still curved lightly, she took the initiative this time and kissed him gently, then a little more confidently. Her hands came to rest gently on his shoulders.

Peter nodded. There was a building in the distance, more secluded than the other buildings. "I think they may have gone to the white building - that way!" he said, pointing. Then he was off, swinging where he could.

Edited by Chicogal

Tony was mildly surprised by her sudden show of confidence. He hadn't expected her to take the lead, but it was perfectly okay with him as well. He relaxed into it, kissing back once more as his free hand settled on her side. He felt like a teenager again, giddy and eager for things to come.

Rain had been worried for a moment that he didn't like how she was kissing and would draw away. But nope, he was kissing right back. Oh, she felt like it was wrong to be doing this. Like it was forbidden or something like that. But being close to him felt so right. And she enjoyed the warmth of his body against hers. Hesitantly, she tilted her head a bit and paused, not sure of what to do next.

Edited by Chicogal

((Where are Rain and Tony at?))

Clint wasn't able to navigate as fast as Peter, but he had one thing better. Mounting the black mare he had earlier, he nudged its flank with his heel. He snapped the reins as well just because he could. Keeping his horse at a steady gallop, Clint followed Peter's route from the ground. Hopefully the kid knew where he was going, because Clint sure didn't.

(The woods)

Tony could tell that she was floundering, and he didn't want her to pull away in embarrassment. He drew his lips away, but instead of pulling back, he trailed kisses down her jaw, sweeping hair out of the way. He was slow and gentle about it, trying not to spook her.

Rain was confused for a moment before kisses were laid upon her neck. Oh, that just sent tingles down her spine. Her fingers tightened on his shoulders, a shivery breath escaping her. She tilted her head upward slightly, enjoying the affection beint lavished upon her.

Peter jumped and swung from the trees, almost as if a monkey. Problem was, that these woods weren't small; the two could be anywhere around her. He dropped to the floor and waited for the others to catch up. Logan had broken into a run, but he was still far behind the horse and acrobatic boy.

Edited by Chicogal

Now the forest was a place Clint knew well. Probably because he lived there. And because of this, he knew all the pathways the cityfolk tended to use. He led his horse down a familiar path, snapping the reins once again to gain speed. If what Natasha said was right, he wanted to show up while they were both fully clothed. He led the mare through a winding path, taking seemingly hidden shortcuts to burst into the clearing where Rain and Tony were. "Okay slow down there a second! You're Tony Stark and you're Rain Rowe. I'm gonna sound totally crazy but sucking face is the last thing you want to do right now."

Tony was getting a little handsy when he heard an obnoxious voice behind him, speaking nonsense. He scowled, leaning back from Rain's neck and turning to glare at Clint. "Sucking face? What insult is this? Leave us in peace," he snapped, looking the man up and down.

((I swear, Clint is my spirit animal.))

Clint settled his horse down before continuing. She was still anxious from their speedrun to the clearing, so he walked her until she settled down. Once she had, Clint looked down at the two below him and shook his head. "No seriously, you really want to stop. I'd sound crazy if I explained why." He insisted. "Don't make me have to pull you two apart."

Rain had leaned into the contact, soft gasps escaping her mouth, when- There was, quite suddenly, a man in their midst! Shouting at them not to continue on like this! Cheeks flushed, she stared at his face. With a soft exclamation, a hand went to the back of her head, the other slipping down from around his shoulders. "I-I-" It was coming, the slow realisation was starting to wash over-

((Shall Rain have a hickey? Methinks so. xd.png After all, a small amount of time passed while Clint was galloping~ Sweet? tongue.gif

And I'm also going to get rid of her healing. From shock or something.))

Edited by Chicogal

(Sure, it's your character you don't have to keep asking about it.)

Tony was on his feet now, standing between Rain and this stranger. Subtly he twisted his wrists- the suit was on its way. "You are insane, sir. Step away from this lady and be on your way before I remove your head," he growled. Morganna's enchantment was particularly strong around Tony, perhaps because his mind was easier to control. It had already happened once, anyway.

And then, Rain stared at the figure before her in horror. For she had remembered her real self. A heavy weight dropped into her stomach, and it felt as if her throat had swollen tight. There was no more headache, but she would have preferred it to this feeling. She had made out with her own father. A hand went to her neck, where he'd been kissing her, and she found herself unable to talk for a couple of moments. "T-Tony," she finally said, forced herself to speak. "Stop. Please. Remember. We are not from this time." Slowly, unwillingly, she stood and put a hand on his shoulder from behind. "Tony, it's me. I'm... I'm your daughter. Rain. Rain Stark," she said, voice steadily becoming a whisper. This was torture.

"No trust me, I've been evaluated a couple times. I'm sane enough to function in society." The archer remarked. He hopped down from his horse, keeping a foot's distance from Tony. "Yeah, and do yourself a favor and don't try to kill me. My girlfriend's a kickass assassin and I have a bow." Of course he knew the suit would show up, but he'd stall until then by pissing him off. It was a natural habit for Clint to irritate others. "And she's your adopted daughter. Just sayin'."

Tony's head whipped towards Rain in surprise, shock on his face. It wasn't surprise at the news as though he understood, but rather shock that she was going along with it. "How can you speak such blasphemy? I've never seen you before yesterday!" He cried, backing away from the pair of them. "Mad, everyone's gone mad.." He breathed, brown eyes darting back and forth between them. He had to tell the queen.

Rain shook her head, biting down hard on her bottom lip as she fought the urge to just cry from devastation. "Tony, please. Try to remember - Stark Industries, Iron Man, Iron Storm, Rain Stark," she said, rambling off some things that were particular to their universe. "Please, don't... It's bad enough as it is," she begged. "Tony. I know it's there."

There was a slight twinge in his skull, but he was convinced they were all crazy. "Morganna will hear of your treason," he snarled as his suit slammed down in front of it. He quickly stepped in before shooting off again, flying back to the castle to dutifully make a report. His daughter- it was madness!

Loki waited patiently outside the castle, disguised as a guard. He had dispatched the guard without a second thought, warping his body in a back-alley of the city. It was discovered very quickly why he never took up guardwork; it was the most boring thing he had done in his entire life. So when he spotted a man rocketing towards the castle in armor, he looked up and frowned. Great, just something for him to clean up.

Tony didn't bat an eyelash at the guard at the gate. He didn't even pause- he flew straight over the wall, landing on a balcony and yanking the door open. He needed to get to Morganna before they got to her. The man strode down the hall towards the throne room, removing his helmet.

Well that didn't work. Loki walked inside, his disguise shimmering away into his usual clothing. Thus needed to be stopped quickly before something went wrong. His left hand crackled as he began to charge up a spell. Tony wouldn't know what hit him.

"Morganna!" The 'queen' turned her head as the doors flew open, silently drawing on reserves of energy in case he had grown wise. His next words reassured her, however. "A plague of insanity has beseeched the town, my lady," he said urgently, kneeling in front of the throne.

Automatically canceling the spell when Tony ran inside the throne room, Loki followed behind him. A few seconds pause and then he answered, ducking down in a submissive manner. "Your majesty, I apologize for intruding." He slowly walked forward, stopping beside Tony. Instead of kneeling, he placed a hand on the knight's armored head and hoped his magic would work through the metal. If not, well, he was outnumbered.

Tony opened his mouth, but then his eyes rolled out and he crumpled to the ground. He had barely even felt the magic. Morganna was on her feet in an instant, guards pointing their spears at the magician. "Why have you incapacitated my strongest knight?!" The queen demanded.

A classic, cruel grin twisted on Loki's pale lips. His hands sparkled with magic as he charged up power. "He happens to be rather...stubborn mentally. The others are coming, Morganna. They know of your lovely little dollhouse you have set them up in and are furious. Can you take the full wrath of the Avengers?" He cooed. His form dissolved into vapor, only for the god to appear beside the throne. "You have crossed people who carry grudges. Powerful people." A skinny hand trailed along the side of the throne as he spoke. "This castle will come crashing down with a two simple words."-Loki paused in his speech to stretch out a telepathic link to the affected Avengers-"Avengers assemble." He stressed the words aloud, his serpentine voice ringing in the mostly empty chamber. Loki knew how to scare someone. He was a trickster, after all.

Morganna knew she was screwed the second that grin crept onto his face. Still she held composure as he slunk about, trying to scare her with his words and mind games. "I was wondering when you all would wake up," she stalled, voice calm. Her magic was working up again, but could she defeat them all? She lashed out with a pink orb at Loki, leaping up.