cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

((Yeah))

Clint's gaze softened as Rain spoke again. He croughed slightly so his eyes were on hers. "Look, I know why yer havin' a rough time. Don' get too hard on yerself 'bout it. 'S nobody's fault but Morganna's." He said softly. Of course Clint knew; he had been the one who had tried breaking then up the whole time! When he heard Natasha's voice, he straightened back up and turned to grin at her. "Like always. C'mon, let's go get a good room before anyone else does." The archer trotted over to Natasha and slid an arm around her shoulders. "I wanna go visit Arkham Asylum so I can meet all th' baddies. Ooh! N' I wana see that Justice League too!"

Dick watched as Clint flitted from person to person and then settled on Natasha silently. When he was finally through the portal with his wife, Dick gravitated towards Rain. "Here, let me get your bags." He offered, extending a hand to her.

Natasha rolled her eyes but let the archer coral her through the portal, not minding the arm around her. "Careful, or they might not let you leave the Asylum," she joked, as always intrigued by the Bat Cave. It was sinister but seemed highly efficient, if not theatrical. The house was upstairs anyway. "Just try not to pick a fight with anyone here, okay?"

"Hey, I don' suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it." Clint teased in response. He gazed around the Batcave with interest, releasing Natasha to poke around. After a few seconds of dissappearing further inside the hideout did he scream. "TASH! CHECK THIS OUT!" Clint had found their arsenal of projectiles. The marksman was in heaven. Clint threw one of the batarangs, giggling like a child when he did. This was awesome!

Rain nodded mutely. She watched the happy couple head off, before turning to Dick. She had forgotten he was there for a few moments. At the offer, a small smile grew on her lips. No need to cast gloom over everyone else. "Thanks - mind taking the heavy one?" she asked sheepishly, holding her suit-case out to him. She shifted the backpack on her shoulder, one hand clinging onto the strap. It just held what she might need for a day or two away, really. She doubted that she would need much.

Natasha found herself standing there alone as Clint zipped off to explore. She would've kept going, except she could hear him squealing her name and several loud sounds that never meant good things. With a small sigh she trailed after him, ducking as a batarang soared over her head. "You're going to poke an eye out, and make Bruce angry," she warned.

((I found something so wonderfully on-topic. Hehehehe))

Clint caught the batarang between his fingers as it returned to him, turning his head to beam at Natasha. This was so much fun! "Aww, don't be like that. I'll put it back, I promise!" He whined. Which was exactly what he did. The batarang was placed right back where it had originally been. In the head of a practice dummy. "There we go. I guess I can screw around more later." Although he was eager to explore the rest of the Batcave, he would settle down for Natasha.

Dick lifted the heavy case with ease, not even straining while carrying it with one hand. He might've been built for agility, but he was still strong. "Sure, no problem." He agreed with a smile. Turning towards the portal, Dick glanced over at Rain. "What do you plan on doing back in Gotham? Revisit some old places?" He inquired.

Natasha rewarded him by kissing his cheek. "Thank you. I'm sure Bruce doesn't mind if you don't touch his things but you need to ask first. Come on, let's go see the house," she encouraged, taking his hand and leading him towards the stairs.

Rain had started toward the portal, but she halted when asked the question. "I... Hadn't really thought about that," she admitted. Friends were out of the question - whatever Bruce had done, they probably believed that she murdered her parents in cold blood. Or even if they believed that she had been hypnotised, she doubted that they would want to see her. "I think that I would rather just catch up with you. And stuff."

Wolverine didn't know what to say or what to do. He didn't think that he could do anything to help. "I love you," he reminded her softly. It was the only thing that he could think to say.

(Am I still welcome here? I disappeared for quite a while... But I'm back now!)

((I think we are. I'd like to kill off Rain with my last IC post. It would have a small timeskip. If that's okay.))

(( but why would you kill her off? ;-; and I thought this had gotten eaten))

((I... Dunno. Dramatic ending, I guess. Like some sort of irony. She almost died young due to her own will, but in the end died performing the duties of a hero. And not at all - just use the search function or look through your past posts to find the old threads. smile.gif So, unless you have a fantabulous idea...?))

((I think my muse has permanently been lost for this, so It's good to see we all want to wrap everything up. I say we all post our final endings, say or farewells, and possibly begin a news chapter like we've spoken of so many times.))

((I don't really have any farewells to give. I don't have it in me to kill off these poor characters and besides, maybe one day in the future we'll decide to do something again.

Also- WHAT?! I had no idea you could still find a thread even after it was gone from the topics list!))

((I'll have to think about killing her off then... But I think it's time.

Hehe - nope! If you look at the bottom of the list of topics, it says that it's showing for the last thirty days. Just change that. biggrin.gif))

(Good lort, talk about a throwback... I find it comedic that this thread did so well and about a week ago I made a thread similar to this with added detail and it never took off >.<)