cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Natasha seemed to take all of this in stride, watching the doubles enter the room. She was just as stunned as Clint when the female version of Poison Ivy came in, her gaze instantly landing on her male counterpart. Her mouth opened and closed a couple times before she approached, admiring his body for a few moments. It was easy to see that it was Steve beneath all that green. "Well hello," she remarked with a coy smile.

The alternate Bucky frowned slightly, thinking about what it would be like to have kids. "You're- I mean she's not so bad. She just.. she's not very openly emotional, you know? It was worse with the Soldier still in her, but every now and then she gets real quiet."

Bucky held his swaddled child in his arms, silently rocking her to keep Rebecca calm and asleep. "I take it you don't have children," he said without turning. No one got the drop on him, not even his opposite.

Clint was in hysterics when the Steve he knew turned red with embarrassment. He nearly fell over he was laughing so hard. The other Steve seemed to take everything in stride. He greeted Ivy with a charming smile, tilting his head slightly as he looked down at her. "Hello to you to." He had already used Clint's context clues to figure out there were doubles of everyone, so seeing a Hawkeye-Clint palling around with Hawkeye-Natasha wasn't all that surprising. The Hawkeye-Clint's reaction was only expected, though it was strange to see Clint so...childish.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Sawyer agreed. She too grew quiet as she thought. What a strange world their doubles lived in. Where she was the string, silent one and Bucky was the emotional one. That only meant Ivy was Cap and Cap was Ivy. This would be interesting. "Let's head down then. Get to meet everyone else."

Sawyer's silence was the answer in itself. She slowly walked inside, keeping her distance but also watching how Bucky handled Rebecca. "Never thought about it. Things quieted down and I never thought I would want a baby..." She trailed off in thought. Could she even have kids? She never thought about it until now.

Just then the female Captain America approached them, her figure strong but more slender than the normal Steve's. She removed her mask and let her hair fall down around her shoulders, looking at the group in bewilderment. "This is strange," she said finally, staring at the Poison Ivy version of herself.

"You should. Our lives got a lot happier," Bucky answered quietly, looking up from his baby girl. "I know what you went through. I did too. A child is moving on. Your partner is.. everything" he went on, turning towards her.

Once Clint got a hold of himself, he stood up on the nearest couch arm and whistled. "Okay! Now that th' majority of ya are here, let's get started with th' meet n' greet! Make friends! N' remember: nobody'll judge ya if ya sleep with yerself!" The ending couldn't be left out. It probably should've been, but Clint was too cheeky to be polite and normal. He snorted at the end of his announcement, bursting out into laughter and falling off the couch.

There was more silence as Sawyer mulled this over. Would she be a good mom? Bucky would be just fine with a child but would she? As nice as it seemed, she knew how easy it was for her snap. If the child was what upset her...She didn't need to finish the thought. "I...I'll bring it up with him and we can talk it over. Thank you." Sawyer walked towards the door, pausing and turning back to Bucky. A few more seconds of silence, and she walked away.

Natasha was really the only other person who laughed or looked amused. "Birds of a feather gotta stick together," she added, leaning over Clint with a grin. "So.. If you were serious about that offer.." She was mostly joking, and yet sleeping with him would be fun. Her Clint was too serious and mopey sometimes.

Bucky nodded and let her go, returning his attention to his baby girl. He gave it a few minutes so Sawyer could get some distance between them, then carried Rebecca out. It was time to meet some new people.

Clint grinned up at Natasha, his laughter fading after a few moments. He sat up, glanced about, and then stood. Brushing himself off, he arched an eyebrow at the other Hawkeye. Clint opened his mouth to respond, and then both jumped and bit his tongue at the same time as his copy spoke.

"What did I miss?"

If it wasn't for the archer's declining eyesight, he would've noticed the blonde man that had walked up behind him. This wasn't the case, as Clint cursed himself as his mouth began to bleed.

"I'll be back. Have some tongue issues to deal with."

The shifter Sawyer greeted Bucky by the steps, falling in step with him and smiling. "This is really something, you know? It puts a whole new perspective on my personality." She mused as they walked. Her trust in him was to the point where she only glanced at Rebecca. In some cases, he seemed more vigilant to their child than her.

Natasha was used to her Clint being sneaky, and therefore wasn't really surprised. She watched the goofy Clint go before turning to her own, pouting. "I was kidding! C'mon, don't be like that," she huffed, laying her head on his shoulder.

The serious Natasha fell in step with the retreating Clint. "You deserve that," she informed him.

"Yeah, I get what you mean," Bucky muttered, thinking back on the Sawyer that was like him. Did he really come off that coldly and calculatingly? He wasn't the most expressive of people but jeez. At least with the Soldier gone he was a little more playful. "My question is, how did this happen?"

"Aw shuddup." Clint muttered. He stopped at the roll of paper towels, ripping off a huge wad of it and pressing them to his tongue. He whined softly, pausing to rewet his tongue several times. "Ya know I was jus' kiddin', right? No redhead copy o' me 's better than you in my eyes." He sounded incredibly serious as he spoke, even with the paper towels on his tongue.

The other Clint cracked the ghost of a smile and allowed Natasha to lean on him. "I know you were. The both of you are going to accidentally set the house on fire or something." He sighed.

"My guess?" Loki appeared inside the house, specifically beside Bucky. "Morganna's magic, because I was the one who cancelled her spell, accidentally transported us to the wrong universe." He declared. Sawyer jumped when he appeared from nowhere, calming down quickly. Another Loki appeared moments later, one who appeared much more jubilant than the other. He smiled at the three, a book appearing in his hands.

"Indeed! It would be the only plausible manner in which all of thee could appear at once!"

The more cynical Loki glanced over at his double, and then promptly face-palmed with such a force that his face turned pink.

Natasha rolled her eyes and took the wad away from him, exchanging it for a folded square of the paper which she pressed carefully to his tongue. "I know. You're just being you," she replied, kissing his head to reassure him.

The other Natasha was happy he wasn't mad, and hugged him. "It would be a total accident," she said in reply, voice muffled by his shirt.

Bucky didn't jump; he couldn't, not at the risk of hurting the baby in his arms. "And where is she now?" He asked Loki, arching a brow at the sight of a happy Loki. That was really weird.. And did that mean Thor was the one who had the Tesseract in their universe? "Man, Fury would censorkip.gif a brick if he saw this," he said finally.

Clint muttered something, his voice muffled by the towel. He closed his eyes as he was kissed, and then tried to say something else. Yet again, what he wanted to say couldn't be deciphered. But it was probably something nice or touching.

The double patted Natasha on the back as she hugged him. He kissed her head gently after she spoke. "I know. And you'd be cleaning it up." He replied softly. He couldn't be mad at Natasha. Her intentions were innocent enough.

"Sadly, I remain unable to locate her. She only barely managed to escape me." Loki answered. He sighed heavily and rubbed the bridge of his nose. As the other Loki began to chatter excitedly as he flipped through his book, the cynical god conjured himself the same muzzle he had worn when captured and placed it on the double. "Enough with your nonsense."

Natasha pulled the paper towel away and examined his tongue. The bleeding had mostly stopped by now, so she threw it away. "You're going to have to repeat that," she told him with one of her rare smiles.

"Nah, you'd take pity and help me," the double Natasha replied with a grin, looking up at him. It seemed they were made for each other, in every universe. She preferred her Clint, though.

"Maybe we should split up, search the city," Bucky suggested, shifting Rebecca's weight in his arms. Loki was tolerable the way he was- quiet and intelligent. Not the blithering idiot he'd just silenced. "Now that's enough," the female Captain said sternly, coming over to try and remove Loki's muzzle.

Clint grinned and pecked Natasha on cheek. Before resuming his personal space, he leaned in close to her ear and whispered. "You look hot in purple." Knowing this would piss her off, he began to back away slowly. She always hated it when he complimented her for whatever reason.

"I would split a bottle of vodka with my copy and watch as the both of you figured out how to to put out a fire." The other Clint replied calmly. Fondness was warm in his blue eyes, but he remained placid on the outside. A careful mask he subconsciously wore. "I take it you got along with him?"

The other Loki wasn't particularly stupid. Actually, he was just as intelligent as the reserved Loki. Just, he'd been the one exiled for trickery rather than Thor, who had been banished because of arrogance. The time on Earth had made him humbler and happier, and he learned to forgive all the wrongs dealt to him in the past. Thor had been easily tricked by Thanos to steal the Tessaract in the pursuit of glory. So in a sense, Thor was still the same in both worlds. Loki whimpered beneath his muzzle, allowing Pamela to help him get it off.

The other Loki, the one who had stolen the Tessaract, crossed his arms and huffed. "I can only tolerate so much nonsense at once." He retorted. "But yes, that is indeed a good idea. Gather those who are willing, I am going to muster the energy to cast a spell."

Natasha gave him a sharp look, wondering if she should punish him for it. But he seemed to mean it, so she'd let him off the hook. "Come on, let's go see what we missed," she sighed, not acknowledging his statement. Maybe she would wear something purple to bed just to surprise him.

The archer Natasha chuckled, picturing the pair of them with their brooding, emotionless faces, discussing how best to kill someone with a paper clip. Way too up tight. "I did. He's not as... Quiet and defensive as you, I guess you could say. He's more of a loose canon like me," she answered with a smile.

Pamela finally managed to peel the muzzle away, tossing it to the floor and glaring at the current universe's Loki. "Look, I don't care how annoying you think someone is, you don't just muzzle them. We're all in this problem together," she said strongly.

"I'll go," Bucky muttered, holding Rebecca out to Sawyer.

Clint nearly skipped after Natasha when he realized both his arms would be intact. He entered the lobby like a puppy at her heels, glancing about excitedly. So what could he do now? Maybe he and Hawkeye-Natasha could shoot fireworks off later. That would be fun.

"Hmm. I see that." The other Clint agreed. He turned his head as their copies entered the room. Indeed, the archer seemed to be a bit too reckless. If he was anything like Natasha, Clint-Hawkeye definitely was.

Loki gave Pamela a harsh look, a new anger burning in his eyes. "Oh? Tell that to Asgard and SHIELD." He snapped back, bristling. Noting the tension in the air, Sawyer took Rebecca and cradled the child in her arms. She was probably going to nope the frick outta there before a fight arose.

"I'm gonna go talk to him some more. You and the other me should bond too," Natasha replied, pecking his cheek before flouncing over to the other bouncy Hawkeye. "You guys wee gone for a while," she sad suggestively, winking. The Russian Natasha just stared at her until she edged back a little.

Pamela looked utterly confused, while the real Ivy sighed softly in pity for the angry Loki. "Lets just get this over with okay?" Bucky snapped at everyone, tired of the bickering.

"My tongue was bleeding after I bit it." Clint replied. "I'm not exactly great when people sneak up behind me." His reaction from earlier proved this, saying as he nearly jumped out of his skin. He chuckled softly a pressed a kiss to his Natasha's cheek. "Go have fun, I'm going to possibly blow up the house on accident." He walked away from the black-clad Natasha to join his female copy.

Natasha's mouth twitched slightly as she watched him walk away, then turned to her copy. It was so weird to see Clint calm and stoic. She only remembered him being that way after he was Ronin; he'd finally returned to his normal self after a while, thank goodness. "Is yours as destructive as mine?" She finally asked.

Hawkeye-Natasha smiled brightly as he came over. "Does this mean we can mess around for a while? Because I may have kept a firecracker or two in my quiver..." She trailed off suggestively

The calmer Clint arched an eyebrow at Natasha as she spoke. "Should I talk about the hearing loss or the explosion that created it?" He answered. He couldn't help but find it odd to see Natasha like this. So organized and concealed.

"Well Hells yeah! Let's ditch before they decide to catch up!" Clint answered excitedly. He grabbed Natasha's hand and darted, leading the way to the roof. There was so much room for activities!

"So yours has that problem too," Natasha remarked quietly, watching the pair of them dash off. They looked happy, for two partially dead and blind people. "Clint knows when to be serious, but sometimes I want to break his arm."

Hawkeye-Natasha laughed and ran with him, giddy with the prospect of hanging out with someone like her. "We have to be sure we don't blow up the lawn again," she warned with a grin.

"I almost have, to be honest." The calmer Clint admitted. He's been incredibly close to backhanding Natasha before. Only his incredible amount of patience and self-control kept this from happening. He smirked faintly at the thought.

Clint grinned and threw the doors open to the roof, running outside on the roof and laughing. This would be so much fun! "Yeah, that hadn't been fun to clean up." he agreed. He took his quiver off and shuffled through it, pulling out the firecrackers he had hidden.

Natasha nodded at this, silent for a few moments as she thought back on her most memorable moments with Clint. "How did she take the miscarry?" She asked after amoment, eyes slightly glassy. Overcoming that had been quite an obstacle.

"Ugh, Clint was mad," Natasha huffed as she jogged over, grabbing some flammable arrows. "So we just won't mess up this time! You wanna shoot or throw?" She asked, holding up a pack of her own firecrackers.

Clint's gaze suddenly grew distant. Any semblance of a smile on his face faded almost instantly. "She...didn't." He answered quietly. It had only been a few months where his spouse had been utterly deflated, but it didn't feel like it. Attempted suicides, lapses of lows and highs, and faked smiles pained the assassin to recall. "I had to get her medicated after the third attempt on her life. Sometimes I can still see that same emptiness in her. It wasn't even sadness, it was...nothing."

"I'll throw 'me fer now. We can switch after a while." Clint decided. He set his quiver on the ground and juggled the firecrackers. Out of all the things he had learned in the circus, bits and pieces of the shows had been the most fun. Juggling had to be one of them. Deciding to test his copy's reflexes, he suddenly chucked one from the bunch he as juggling into the air without even faltering.

((Right. Forgive my error. xd.png))

Young Rain looked from her Tony to the young Tony. "They... Have my old surname," she murmured, rising to her feet. The older Rain gave a shake of her head. "Don't you think that I could say the same of you? I am Rain, and I'm quite sure of that. Besides, you've been lying on the floor - who's to say there's not something wrong with your head?" she asked, hands going on her hips. The younger Rain stared at the pair with wide eyes. Especially at the guy who called himself Tony, just with a different surname. There was something despite his age and stance, something in the way his nose curved and the colour of his eyes. She twirled her water around her hand once more, thinking hard.

Edited by Chicogal

(Chico, young Tony would have water powers >.> they're flipped. Are you confused?)