cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

((Sorry claw didn't see it))

Natasha was silent for a moment. She had been slightly suicidal, but had only tried to die once after she miscarried. It sounded like the other version of her had taken it much worse. Glancing over at him, she replied, "It got better, at least. The depression improved after he married me."

The Hawkeye Natasha fitted an arrow to her bow and lit it, chuckling as she watched him juggle. "You show off," she teased, though as soon as he tossed it she was aiming and firing to cause a giant explosion of color. She smirked haughtily at him.

The other Clint fell silent, thinking to himself. He still worried about his Natasha. She always put on a smile and pretended everything was fine when it really wasn't. She never let him see just how broken she was. "It helped, but it wasn't enough. With marriage comes the thought of a family and...Well, you know." Clint replied.

Clint laughed and rolled his eyes. She was good, he had to give her that. Tossing another firecracker, he turned to watch her shoot. "So...Was the tension between you and Sawyer bad? I almost broke Bucky's teeth the last time he pulled something." he asked. This Natasha was really the only one who could understand what he was coming from whenever he talked. After all, they were basically the same. "and...with the whole vision thing? Does it scare ya 's badly as it does me?"

The older Tony shook his head. "Look lady, I was on the floor because an Asgardian ass-censorkip.gif put me there. You heard Clint, there's an alternate universe thing going on here. It's not that hard to understand; we're opposites," he snarked. The younger Tony put a hand up suddenly, stilling the water Rain was toying with, eyes wide. "Please don't," he requested.

Natasha nodded, because she did know that. It hadn't been as bad for her, because all she'd needed was Clint, but it was different for her copy. "I would suggest that you simply make her feel loved, every day. It helps," she murmured.

Natasha pulled back the bowstring and shot again, hitting the firecracker with scary precision. "Sort of. We made up once she got rid of that second personality thing-y," she replied, lowering the bow once the sparks faded and looked over at Clint in mild confusion. "Vision thing..? Oh! You mean the partial blindness. I guess it did for a while, but obviously I'm better after the surgery."

Edited by Sweet_Wyvern

Surgery? Clint's nose wrinkled in confusion. What surgery? Had she already got herself fixed? He stopped juggling the firecrackers, allowing them to fall to the ground. "You mean there's a way to fix it?" he asked softly.

Don't get your hopes up, Barton.

Clint shook his head slowly, allowing his desperation to show. He was mortified with the fact he was going blind. The idea that he'd be useless in the team made him want to shoot himself. Living without the only thing he depended on most was yet another reason to stick a gun in his mouth.

Natasha looked surprised, watching his expression turn so hopeful. As though she'd given him a saving grace. He hadn't had the surgery yet? "Yeah.. I'm surprised you're still going blind," she muttered, scratching her head. "Barney was a compatible donor for bone marrow- my vision is fixed," she tacked on, arching a brow. Then her eyes widened. "Barney isn't dead in this universe, is he?"

Barney...of course! That meant it could be fixed! If...If Barney was willing. They'd grown distant after the Swordsman incident, even after he came back. Clint turned, pressing a soft kiss against her cheek. "No, he isn't...I-I don't think I can thank you enough for this." he answered.

Natasha turned slightly pink at the kiss and lightly punched his arm, grinning. "You're welcome. Wouldn't be a universe without a Hawkeye, now would it?" She replied with a small laugh. Meeting her copy had really done good for her depression.

Clint grinned back at his copy, picking his quiver back up and slinging it around one shoulder. That had been fun, but he got an idea. "Hey, feel like havin' a shoot-off? Not even that, since we're the same skill-wise. Let's find expensive things around the house n' shoot 'em!" he declared. Breaking things was always a lot of fun. There was a slight pause until he took his quiver off, following his shirt. "Shirtless."

Natasha watched him curiously, unsure at first of what he was getting at. A shoot off? Sounded like fun! She was about to reply when he removed his shirt, and then reiterated his wish for it to be entirely shirtless. A slow grin spread across her face before she dropped her bow and quiver, twisting her shirt off over her head in one fluid movement. "Bra or no?" She asked innocently, fingering the lace.

Clint's grin widened as Natasha followed suit. He slipped his quiver back on and chuckled. "That's up t' yer personal preference." he decided. That was just about as gentlemanly as he'd get for the time being. Snapping his bow into unsefulness, he loaded and arrow and headed towards the steps. "Shall we?"

Natasha could've been completely shirtless, but decided her Clint would be less irritated if she had her bra on. "You're on slow poke," she crowed, racing past him and sliding down the stair railing. As soon as she reached the house itself she was off, shattering a vase and sprinting onward.

Young Rain took a step back, eyes widening. It was... Horrifying that someone could do that to her. But it was challenging too. She flicked her fingers, keeping them like they were as she tried to break the deadlock. "I'd assumed that already. Was just waiting for you to catch up," she snarked back. She didn't like him, being similar to her, and yet different. "So, I need some info. Who have you pissed off recently? They might be behind this stupidity."

The younger Tony still didn't back down, fearing that if he did, his adoptive mother could be hurt. Shy as he may have been, he was just as protective of her as she was of him. "Why do you assume its my fault? Some wizard chick broke in the other day and then poof, we were in medieval times," Tony huffed, crossing his arms. And he'd kissed his daughter- oh god. "Loki thinks she did it. I believe it."

Older Rain crossed her arms. This didn't look too good. The wizard of a similar name in her universe was quite touchy. "Then it looks like we'll have to deal with her," she said, fiddling with the hair on her one arn. "Now, how to do that? I'm guessing you want to get rid of us just as much as we want to leave? Perhaps we should gather all of you and all of us, and then figure this out."

Hopping on the railing as well, Clint whooped as he slid down. He shattered a mirror as he descended, loading another arrow right afterwards. Man, this was awesome! Finally somebody who would be stupid with him!

The other Clint face-palmed as both Hawkeyes' voices could be heard. That never meant anything good, especially because he could hear things breaking as well. "Should we see what's going on?" He asked to the other spy.

Hawkeye Natasha grinned back at him as they ran, quickly sticking what looked to be some boring portrait of a lady in the nose with an arrow. Tony wouldn't be mad.. Probably.

Natasha sighed as well, recognizing the hoots of her Clint very easily. Why had they let the pair out of their sight? "Yes. Unfortunately," she replied, trudging towards the stairs.

Tony stared at the older Rain. Boy, this woman was some kind of stupid. He wasn't this stupid was he? No probably not. "Look around," he said slowly, "did you not hear Clint calling everyone to the main room? Do you not see everyone already gathered? Or are you just not paying attention?" Hell yes he wanted rid of her. "We already established all of what you just said."

(Chico, read the other posts too please. Clint and all the others, who are in the same room as Tony and Rain, already said out loud and figured out their problem and decided to hunt Morgana down)

((...oh. I skimmed over the posts and thought everyone was scattered. >.< I don't know what to do now...))

(Well, they're all in the same place. I'd suggest moving on to another character since you're too confused about everything to do Rain at the moment. Try a blue, waterbending Logan or something.)

"Well, damn," Wolverine muttered as he picked himself up, off the floor, just outside the room where everyone else was congregated. That had been strange. But as he stood, a slight, blue, figure caught his eye. "Brine, that-" It wasn't Brine. It was a slender him, but with blue skin. And much more handsome. Blinking at the man dressed in smart, attractive black Chinos and a partly undone white shirt, he quickly took a step back with a growl. "Who the Hell are you?" The man smiled at him, the motion infuriating for Wolverine. "I believe I could ask you the same."

A tan skinned woman with red hair and a slightly burly build approached them, snaking an arm around the blue man's waist. "There a problem here, bub?" She asked Wolverine, the skin of her knuckles rippling. There had better not be.

Wolverine's eyes narrowed. "There's the problem of you looking like me, but you acting like me," he grumbled, jabbing his finger at first the blue one and then the burly woman. They both looked like a strange combination of himself and Brine. The blue one was Brine, except male and with his features - vice versa with the woman. Blue Logan leaned into the embrace, quietly enjoying the safe feeling that came with having his Brine for a lover. "I'm Wolverine, or Logan," the burly Logan finally said. The short silence had allowed for him to pick up on what was happening in the room next to him. So he wasn't alone with this. The blue Logan raised his eyebrows. "I am Logan as well," he replied, own hand slipping around his partner's hips, trailing his nails against her side.

The Brine that wasn't blue growled softly in the back of her throat, a pleased sound in reaction to the blue Logan's actions. No matter the universe, Brine and Logan were rabbits. "I'm Wolverine," she replied, arching a brow at him. "But my name is Brine," she added. "Guess you're a copy. I prefer you blue," she muttered, giving her partner a light squeeze.