cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

By the time the black-clad Clint had found the two, Loki already had the Clint-Hawkeye by the quiver. He arched an eyebrow at both spies and released him. "I only happened to catch this one. Good luck finding the other."

Clint hit the floor with an oof, slowly climbing to his feet and dusting himself off. He glared at Loki, muttering curses under his breath at his bad luck. stupid eyesight. Loki was able to sneak up behind him and grab him without even trying.

"Oh, go get a room." Alternate Sawyer growled. Her hands slowly curled into fists at the display Wolverine and Logan gave. She stalked forward, stopping beside the Wolverine-Logan. "Honestly, the both of you should sleep with each other before you try going out into public and associating with the rest of us."

Natasha had been smart enough to duck away when Loki appeared, the tell tale sign of a pot smashing indicating that she had gotten away. Well, sort of.

"Come on," the spy Natasha said, giving her Clint a look before jogging after her copy. When she caught up, she was impossibly tangled in vines, which constricted cruelly as they held her aloft. The green woman controlling them looked pissed. "Don't break my flower pots, especially with plants in them," she snapped.

Brine turned on Sawyer, lifting a hand as claws slid out of it. "Watch your tongue or I'll cut it off, lady," she snarled back, instantly hostile. "What is going on here?" The blue Brine now approached, her head tilted to one side as she draped herself over Logan's shoulder.

Sawyer's hand twitched towards the holster at her hip. She didn't draw her weapon because she knew it'd be pointless. A tangle between the two of them wouldn't be pretty, mainly because she could shock the wits out of Wolverine and Wolverine could disembowel her. "Your copy decided to smart off, that's all." Sawyer answered Brine in a flat voice.

As Ivy trapped Natasha, Loki casually snapped his fingers. The dirt and shards of pottery resembled instantly, the purple arrow flying out and stopping inches from Natasha's nose. A cruel grin forming on his lips, Loki allowed it to drop to the floor with a clatter. "I suggest the pair of thee join the others in finding Morganna. Perhaps then one would be less inclined to troublemaking."

Brine tilted her head and looked the Wolverine version of herself, arching a brow. "It certainly sounds like me, though far too violent," she yawned, setting her chin on Logan's shoulder. "That's enough of this, don't you think? Lets just go our separate ways," she went on, her copy merely grunting as she sheathed her claws.

Ivy released Natasha, who dropped to the floor with a gasp and a few coughs. "Jeez, that was uncalled for," she muttered, glaring sullenly at the pair of them. She'd only been having a bit of fun. Pushing past Loki, she wandered off to find her Clint. Ivy just rolled her eyes. "Too many Hawkeyes," she muttered.

Loki simply shook his head slowly. This was all rather chaotic. He teleported back into the lobby, green eyes narrowed as he looked about. "Hast thou gathered all those who wished to help?" the god asked, inclining his head towards Bucky. "Or was it not announced?" Judging by the clumps of people, it hadn't been announced. Of course it hadn't. Mortals, they were so irritating.

Bucky humphed and crossed his arms, looking at Loki. "What do you think? Everyone is still obsessed with their alternates right now, so no one is concentrating. You wanna gather 'em up, be my guest. I'm not a messenger," he replied evenly.

Wolverine was tensed for a couple of moments before sighing in a strained manner and turning away. "No good copies. Bad quality," he grumbled, glancing across to her before into the room where everyone was congregated. "Shall we see what's going on with this?"

Meanwhile, blue Logan smirked, knowing just what he did to her. He continued with the gentle scraping of his fingernails, glancing across to the people that were copies. But switched copies. It was strange, if anything.

Brine smiled at Logan, pleased to have diffused the situation. "Yes, I believe we should," she replied, tugging him gently away from the copies. "My sister- brother, I guess, is pretty handsome," she remarked, nodding her head towards the Steve version of Poison Ivy.

The brine that wasn't blue shivered and leaned over, muttering, "You keep that up and we're going to have to excuse ourselves for a moment."

Wolverine looked in the direction she had gestured in. He was actually... Quite hand- What? No! He was a manly man. Pure beef. He couldn't allow himself to think like that. "I guess you might see him like that," he finally grumbled, looking away.

Logan chuckled, the noise not nearly as deep as his Wolverine version. "Perhaps we should wait until we get home," he suggested, one side of his mouth twitching up as he continued the delicate dance against her curves.

Brine grinned and faced wolverine, aware of the internal struggle within. "If you say so. I must admit while this is all rather strange, it's also a bit exciting."

"If you keep doing that we won't," Brine countered with a slight growl, lust in her voice as she turned her head to kiss him. There, maybe that would stop him.

"Anyone have a car I can run myself over with?" Alternate Sawyer muttered. She shook her head slowly and turned to face the rest of the group. "Are we searching for this woman or not? Come on, before it gets dark!" She cast an irritated glance in the Brines' and Logans' direction before walking out the door. Fine, she'd lead the way if everyone else wanted to screw around.

Rain looked at Sawyer, before looking back to her Tony. Despite all that was going on, she couldn't help the sudden bout of embarrassment and shame. She had basically made out with him... Thought about doing things with him...

Older Rain wasn't wallowing in her thoughts as her other self was. "Come on, let's go sort this out," she suggested to her Tony, a bright gleam in her eyes at the prospect of some action. She linked her arm with his and started walking toward the door.

Tony was having the same problem, as he looked longingly towards his kitchen. Did the Rain in this universe have any alcohol..? He sort of wanted to drink until he only saw colors. "Uh.. yeah, what she said," he muttered awkwardly, snapping his face plate down and walking after Sawyer.

Still nervous but perfectly fine with following his adopted mother, Tony nodded with a hesitant smile and walked at her side. "Did they seem weird to you?" He asked once they were far enough away, his voice a whisper.

Rain stood frozen in place, quite rigid. She should probably get her suit as well. She slipped out of the room and got her suitcase before hurrying back to the room. She twisted the handles, feeling a sort of relief as it folded onto her body. There was something that made her feel better about the suit. Maybe being concealed. It was like she didn't know where she stood with him anymore. She walked up so that she was slightly behind him, twitchy and unsure.

Older Rain wrinkled her nose a bit, slightly childishly. "Yeah, they are quite strange," she admitted. "Can't wait to get out of here and back where we belong." Although she didn't want to admit it, she was feeling exposed without her suit. "They did seem a bit uncomfortable, didn't they?"

Strange wasn't the right word. Tony looked slightly up at her, since he was shorter, brows knitting together. "Yeah. Twitchy," he agreed, completely comfortable without his suit so long as he had his water and Rain.

((Is this the end of the RP? If so... I'd like to write an epilogue of sorts... Not sure of what, but I'd appreciate a clean finish.))

(We have rain and Tony stuff constantly, it's almost boring. I'd rather play around with some of the other characters)