cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Tony touched her arm gently, a knowing smile on his face. "It's alright. No family, however close, goes without an argument from time to time. I'm sure she regrets her actions. But it does no good to dwell, does it?" Maybe the girl would leave.. Wouldn't that be nice?

Rain nodded her agreement, quite glad that he had suggested moving on. She wanted to be right back where they had been. "You're correct about that." She smiled at him once more, genuinely. "I think that, as we get older, we become more different. But I will not restrain myself for her sake," she admitted, shifting slightly closer to him.

"Different perhaps, but we're all still kids on the inside," Tony replied, leaning closer. He was wary about the woman upstairs, but hopefully she stayed up there. Well, he wasn't going to back down, that was for sure. Not after the damn horse. "Please don't," he agreed, closing the distance between them to kiss her.

Oh, he was getting terrifically close now. She could pick out the deep colour of his dark eyes, noticed the handsome curve of his jaw more than ever. It was enough to melt her. "I shan't," she murmured, heart beating erratically in her chest. Never had she been so close to a man, and then... Her lips met his. She was unsure, hesitant, eyes wide with uncertainty. Not really sure of what to do, she tried to soften her lips, lean in a bit.

((xd.png))

Tony was surprisingly gentle, though something felt off. It was probably her inexperience, so he merely brushed it off. instead he cupped her jaw with his hand, not forcing any sort of rough kiss on her and instead doing it chastely. When they broke apart, he offered her a smile. "Good."

Rain's eyes closed as she relaxed into him. Something about it was slightly weird, but it was probably the fact that she'd never done it before. As they broke away, she could feel the redness heating her cheeks. She hesitated, glancing away from him and twirling a piece of her long brown hair around her finger. Then she looked back at him. "I've... Never done that before," she admitted quietly. But she thinked she liked it. And yet there was something wrong, so wrong here - a sharp pang in the back of her head came again, much worse than before. "Ouch," she muttered, a hand going to the back of her head before she let it drop.

Tony's amused smile turned to one of concern, and he touched her shoulder uncertainly. "Are you alright?" He asked, brown eyes worried. It felt naturally to worry over her. "Perhaps it would be best to save this for another day?"

Rain mentally cursed for her mistake. No! Now he prefers probably thought her strange and ridden with disease. Or something like that. "Oh, no, it is nothing," she said. "I occasionally get these head aches. It is perfectly normal for me." She smiled at him, cheeks still red. It was a lie, but she never wanted this day to end.

Tony looked unconvinced, but he wouldn't pester her. "Alright, if you are sure," he murmured warily, a hand still on her shoulder. "Do you wish to lie down?" Maybe he should get her a fifth of whiskey.

Rain shook her head. "Nay; it is fading," she lied. When, in reality, it was not. It was better than it had been with the sudden pang, but there was still a decent throb. "What do we do now...?" she asked shyly, not feeling able to make eye contact with him. Was she being too forward? Had he wanted to leave her?

Tony smiled again, soon forgetting his troubles about her headache. "I could think of a few things," he replied with a smirk, draping an arm around her shoulders. "If that is alright with you, Miss Rowe."

Rain was surprised to suddenly find herself in an embrace. Had James been the same with Sawyer? She thought he had been different with the courtship from Tony. But they were completely different men, and besides she didn't like him. Tony was much nicer. She looked across at him curiously. "You may speak your ideas."

Rain was surprised to suddenly find herself in an embrace. Had James been the same with Sawyer? She thought he had been different with the courtship from Tony. But they were completely different men, and besides she didn't like him. Tony was much nicer. She looked across at him curiously. "You may speak your ideas."

Oh, this poor girl was so incredibly naive. Taking advantage of her felt like taking advantage of a child. Which, he wasn't really trying to do anymore, but still. "Mostly I'd like to spend time in your company," Tony answered, pressing another chaste kiss to her lips.

(They're going to freak out later)

((I know right? xd.png))

Rain smiled, quite pleased that he wanted to be with her. He was such a nice man. She wouldn't mind at all if they were married. Quite suddenly, his lips were upon hers again. Taken aback, she shrunk a bit, before regaining her confidence and actually... Kissing back.

(And poor Tony is going to have double the withdrawal issues because he just drank alcohol in this universe, but he isn't supposed to and he knows he can't once he gets his memories back. But he'll want to drink after realizing he kissed his daughter)

Tony would've smiled if he wasn't already occupied with his mouth. He brought a hand up and threaded it lightly into her hair, pulling her close with an arm around her waist. It still felt slightly strange, but he ignored it.

((OH THE ANGST. Rain is going to be off-kilter too. Not as bad as Tony, though... When shall she remember? I dunno how frisky he is going to be, but if he starts getting more touchy feely, she'll remember around that time. xd.png))

Rain felt as if she was going to burst with excitement. His body was so warm against hers, his arm around her waist sending shivers up her spine. And that tug on her hair... She knew what occurred between a man and woman when they loved eachother, but Tony wouldn't hurt her, would he? She had only met him today, but there was something she trusted about this man, something which turned her completely vulnerable to him. She drew away for breath, panting lightly due to the rapid pounding in her chest. "I-I like being in your company," she admitted, quite flushed.

(Any time you want. I'm going with what happened in the comics for Tony, so he doesn't get his memory back until they pound some sense into him. )

Tony's breathing was slightly labored as well, but he was grinning, his hand shifting to the base of her neck to hold it firmly in a supportive manner. "I must confess I feel the same," he murmured, foreheads bent together. "I do not mean to be so forward Miss Rowe, but I cannot help myself around you. I feel as though ive known you for a long time."

Rain couldn't help her grin. It was wonderful to feel so wanted. "I do not mind," she admitted. "I also feel that I know you well. I think that must show that... Well." Embarrassed by her romantic thoughts, she averted her gaze and abandoned ship. It must show that they were compatible for courtship... And, perhaps, marriage...

Tony laughed softly and let go, leaning back to look at her. "There is no need to be so shy around me, but it is quite alright. I understand what you meant," he said, voice full of amusement.

Quite relieved, Rain nodded. She raised her head and gaze, meeting his again. "I have never... Done any of these things before." Unable to help herself, she giggled. It almost felt like these things were wrong, but it had to be because it was all new.

"I gathered as much," Tony replied with a grin, rubbing his thumb over her shoulder. "Admittedly, I have, but no one has been able to hold my fancy like you. I would quite like to know you better," he added.

Rain had been able to make the same assumption about him. He definitely knew what he was doing with his... Lips and everything. Oh, she felt a bit naughty thinking like that. "And I, you," she replied, tilting her head slightly and looking at him. There was definitely a happy aura to her right then. She glanced down at his thumb, before going back to his face. "How should we go about that?"

Tony hadn't quite been prepared for that question. Was she even ready for such a thing? He was always ready, but.. "Well.. That depends on you, my lady. We could talk, or we could find some place private. I am at your will," he replied, kissing her hand chivalrously.

Rain looked a bit confused for a couple of moments. Then she realised what he may have been assuming. Oh. "Talking sounds just fine," she said, quite relieved in her powers of deduction. "So, tell me. Where is your home village, Sir Stark?" Her cheeks had flushed again with the kissing of her hand. For the entirety of their meeting at the house, she had resembled a tomato.