TSparkle123

In the Shadows

The Doctor smiled. He wasn't sure he deserved that kind of trust from Vinyl, but he knew he couldn't say anything. Then she'd get all... Romance-y. He'd had enough of that from previous companions in his universe.

(xd.png You put it perfect, Twi!) I noticed his shift, as if he was tensing. Suddenly, I was aware of what I just said, and how close I was beside him. I started blushing heavily, and backed away towards the wall, fear of rejection and confusion in my eyes. I pressed my back against the cold wall, and looked down. "S-Sorry...I...uh..."

Octavia bit her lip. She whispered, "Looks like Vinyl's got a crush!"

Octavia chuckled to herself. Slowly, she was thinking of a good plan.

Derpy contnued thinking. She knew that it was highly unlikely that Celestia would give everyone sleeping gas. But then, it might not be Celestia who did it.

Octavia prays to Luna that she could send help soon. They would need all the help they could get.

Celestia confronted Chrysalis. "Why are you harming my little ponies again? Haven't you learned your lesson?"

(Damn it, Derpy!!!! xd.png Just kidding!)

Octavia heard voices behind the walls. She put her ear up to it, and heard Celestia. She motioned for Derpy to join her.

Octavia chuckles. "The wall can be knocked down if we work together! Come on, help me out here..." She starts to push on the wall.

The wall started to crumble even more, making Octavia smile. "We'll come back for you two!"

((Waiting on pudding, but I'll have Luna attempt a reply to all the prayers.))

Luna eventually got used to all the prayers sent her way, but she didn't know if she could answer them all... Why did Celestia go missing? If she hadn't all of these ponies wouldn't be asking for her help! She settled on answering only Octavia's prayers right now. I have sent the Doctor and Dawn. They should already be there, Octavia. Hold strong, my little pony.

Octavia heard a voice in her head: Luna. She fell down, suddenly exhausted. The gas had some effect still.

Derpy tried to keep bucking, but couldn't.

((One could easily misinterpret that, if they use buck in the place of a certain swear word. XP))

((Okay, if pudding doesn't reply soon, the Raggedy Doctor goes bye-bye after I we finish saving the prisoner ponies.))

(I told pudding that he needs to post about a week ago... I think you should force control Ragged.)

((Alright, I'll give him a little time-probably only about another week-before I send him to the human universe, though.))

John shook his head, somehow he had been disoriented. "Let's go, um... what was your name again?" The changeling was not having a good day remembering names and faces. He then realized that she had asked him to revert back to his original form and out of hers. "Oh, um I suppose I should change back," he said as he changed back.

"We've wasted enough time here. Do you remember where exactly Chrysalis is hiding?" Dawn asked John.

It felt weird to consider a Changeling an ally. Even so, she needed him if she was going to save Celestia. The real one hopefully.

"Sort of... yes, I think I do," he thought hard before he knew for sure. Chrysalis would be far back in this lair, she had a little office where she kept two little birds. That was always her mid-morning snack. "We should get out now. So they don't wear themselves out trying to escape."