TSparkle123

In the Shadows

I stand up, and try to shake the Time Pony awake. "Doctor... what do we do?"

"We wait. I have a feeling that... Well, I don't know exactly what the feeling is, but I know it's a good one," Doctor Whooves replied. He stood up and paced around the cell. There wasn't a way he could get out now, but if a changeling made a mistake (just one) he could get everyone out of this despicable place.

I smiled, and started pacing alongside the Doctor. "Okay... I trust you, no matter what happens."

Octavia finally calms down. "Derpy... you okay?"

((Waiting on pudding, I really can't add anything. I need pudding's response.))

"Well you can stay here," John declared, pointing a hoof at Luna. "I'll go with her and we can bust free... Celestia, was it? Is that your sister's name?"

"I can answer that for her. Yes, it is Celestia, but we're going to need a massive breakout for my friends too." Dawn replied for Luna.

Luna probably would object to being left behind... again. But if she was captured.... Dawn couldn't imagine the consequences. In two words: Not Good.

"Yeah, alright. Who are they again? I can't remember properly." John looked at Dawn curiously and his wings fluttered. Suddenly, he changed shape slightly to reflect Dawn's appearance. He seemed not to notice, however, and continued to stare at Dawn.

Dawn noticed the way John was morphing, but continued on. "Well, there's Doctor Whooves, Vinyl Scratch, Derpy Hooves, and Octavia." Did she say everyone? Dawn thought she did. "And will you quit that? It is really distracting."

I looked Doctor Whooves straight in the eyes. "You know that I trust you with my life, right? Maybe even more..."

Octavia looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "Vinyl's not quick to trust ponies," she muttered to Derpy.

Octavia smiles. "Vinyl was telling the doctor that she trusted him with her life, and even more... she's not too quick to be so... trusting."

Derpy nodded. "Oh, okay. That sleeping gas was really strong, but I think it wore off.", she said.

Octavia nods. "Yes... but I don't think that was Celestia. She would never...or...would she?" She sent up a prayer to Luna. Please, Luna, if anything, protect these three magnificent ponies... It's my fault that we're still stuck here... Please let them get out safely.

Derpy was confused. "I'm really confused. Celestia, or a changeling looking like Celestia, made sleeping gas?", she said.

Octavia turned to face Derpy. "We cannot lose hope, Derpy!"

Derpy turned to face Octavia. "I never said I did lose hope. I was just saying... Oh, I don't know what I was saying!", she said.

Octavia hugged the blonde pony, trying to comfort her. "It's okay... We'll get out of this mess... Trust me."

Octavia smiles. "You're absolutely correct, Derpy. I'm glad to have you as a friend."