TSparkle123

In the Shadows

He blushed. "I don't really say that much anymore, Vinyl... Oh well, Geronimo!"

((Actually, it's in the Everfree forest.))

The Doctor smiled and jumped up and down. "Well, I forgive you for questioning me earlier. I'll explain it on the way. Follow me!" Moving away, he started towards the forest.

I start laughing after the remark. The changeling runs through the security, and I follow close behind. I stop running, and I let the barriers down. I whisper, "Act like a changeling." I mimic the smirk that a changeling would have, and I walk around like them.

Dawn charged behind him, ready to see what exactly they found the 'keys' for. A summer home undoubtedly a lie, but Dawn was wondering who would set a home up in Everfree Forest anyway.

The Doctor copied Vinyl and trotted to the cell with Derpy in it. "Derpy! We're here to save you and Octavia. Do you know where they're taking you?" He asked.

((Decided that Luna doesn't really need a char sheet, so I'm just gonna play her.))

(Initiate plan?)

Octavia throws her hoof and it hits the Doctor squarely on the nose. "I won't...fall....for your tricks...urg..." She falls to the ground.

I gasp, but I stay in character. "Hahahaha. Looks like you're all alone, Ditsy Doo!" I inwardly cringed at that.

((Yes, our super-secret plan is to be put into action in 3... 2... NOW!))

Chrysalis began parading around her little lair and smiled at Vinyl and the Doctor. He smiled back and turned away. He whacked Derpy solidly on her nose. "Your friend just opened up much torture for you, Ditsy," he hated every second he had to be cruel to Derpy, but he had to keep up appearances so the Queen wouldn't recognize them.

Smoke appears in the room, and Celestia comes from it. She looked beaten up pretty badly. "Chrysalis... I won't... fall... even though.... Vinyl Scratch....and Doctor Whooves....did. I won't! None of my little ponies will be hurt again!!!" She walks towards us.

Octavia reaches a hoof out to the Solar Princess.

I bite my lip. I don't want to attack Celestia!!! Grr.... I smirk, and smash the ash colored hoof into the bar. "How about now?"

The Doctor was never really attached to the princess like other ponies were, but she was their princess. It was his job to protect her and everyone here. He couldn't hurt her now...

Celestia glares at her counterpart. "You may have defeated me twice...but Luna is coming. You cannot defeat us while we are sharing our magic!"

I use my horn to telepathically speak to Celestia. "We are undercover. Go with it."

Octavia passes out beside Derpy.

The Doctor nodded then slowed down. He frowned then pulled out his sonic and turbed it on. In front of him, the air wavered then a blue box seemed to appear. The Doctor kicked open the door and hurried inside. "Come on! We have to go to Canterlot!"

"Why Canterlot? Oh my Celestia..." Dawn said when she saw the blue box appear. "So um... this is a TARDIS? Isn't it a bit on the small side?"

"What?" The Raggedy Doctor asked as he poked his head outside. "Don't be stupid. It's bigger on the inside! Now hurry up! I have to get it to transport silently while cloaked. It's rather difficult since I threw out the manual and this thing is supposed to be piloted by six Time Ponies, not one Time Pony and a Pegasus."

Dawn opened her mouth and closed it again. She dove inside and it was true. It was huge! Enough to hold the royal palace and then some!

"You were right! There is no way someone could pilot this alone! There must be some kind of.... pocket dimen-thingee! That's what makes it bigger on the inside!" Dawn said, spouting off things she had read in the library or what Twilight spouted off if Dawn asked if something could be bigger on the inside.

"Yup!" The Raggedy Doctor replied cheerfully as he shut the door then hurried over to the control panel. Pulling down on a lever, he grinned then laugh at the machine began to shake. A loud wheezing noise seemed to come from all around as the TARDIS moved into the time vortex. Instantly, the Raggedy Doctor pranced around and began pulling and pushing levels with surprising speed. "Quick! Press that red button there! Not the blue one but the red one!"

Dawn pressed the red button with her hoof. So many strange gizmos... but there was no time to ask.

"What was everyone saying back there? Allons~y?" Dawn asked the busy Time Pony.

"It's French. I used to say it but now I say Geronimo! Although, I wouldn't mind saying it again. Allons~y!" Pulling down a final level, the Raggedy Doctor laughed as the TARDIS shook then settled down not-so-invisibly between Celestia and the two ponies. The Doctor hurried over to the door and opened it before glancing around. "Ah, I thought I made this invisible! Hold on a minute!" Glancing over at Celestia, he frowned then grinned. "Just ignore us for a moment, alright? Are you sure you pressed the blue button?"

"We don't know!", Derpy replied. She jumped over a changeling, then kicked it in the face.

Celestia kicks the TARDIS. "Kinda don't have time to ignore." Her eyes turn green, and she throws Doctor Whooves into a cell.

I go into the cell to push Octavia out. As soon as she's free, it closes, leaving me and the Time Pony inside. I see the Solar Princess send a green gas into the room, sleep gas to be exact. I pass out, glasses falling to the floor.

Derpy breathed in the sleeping gas. She collapsed.

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

"You told me to hit the red button, so I did!" Dawn snapped back.

That pony is extremely flighty, was Dawn's reaction to him yelling at her. Push the red one, no, the blue one!

Doctor Whooves collapsed to the floor. It wasn't supposed to happen this way... He had multiple nightmares about the Time War. That was why he didn't like to sleep...

((

Derpy dreamed about muffins.
isn't really relevant to the RP. And please, no one-liners.)) Edited by TSparkle123

Dawn watched her princess attack her subjects.

This was never Celestia! Dawn thought in a panic.

"We need to leave! Doctor!" Dawn yelled back.

They had to find the real Princesses and destroy Crysalis! But they had to get the buck out of there! And fast!

Edited by RainDash