TSparkle123

In the Shadows

(User Echothewolf

Name To be released

History ___ Was Chrysalis's best, but she was plotting against her Queen the whole time.

Appearance http://images.google.com/search?hl=en&tbo=...QXz5aNTI4t6PAM: She looks somewhat like the Queen, making her easy to distinguish from other changelings.

Password Do I have to do this again?)

I sat up. "Hey, Doctor, I think we're going to witness something amazing. I feel it in my gut."

Octavia nodded to the ponies across from her.

John slowed down when the ponies were far away and he couldn't hear them anymore. Sniffing, he flopped down on the ground, his form flickering between all of the ponies he had seen after changing.

The changeling ran after John. She sat down beside him. "Hey... Are you okay?" She was in her normal form. She nuzzled him gently, trying to calm him.

I looked at the doctor. "The f-buck just happened?"

((We can just stick to his description that she looks kinda like the queen.))

"I think we found the source of my good feeling," the Doctor said, watching the larger changeling exit. She hadn't noticed that a key ring had fallen from a high shelf as she dashed away. "Dawn, get the key ring! It should have keys to all the cells!"

Dawn zipped over to where the keys had fallen, grasping them in her mouth. "Muphmm?" Which would translate to, 'now what?' But Dawn still trotted over to where the group was being held. "Celphmm? Whmem meh Celphmm?"

The Doctor ignored the last part; he had no idea what she was saying. "Try to find the keys to Octavia and Derpy's cell. Then ours. I'm sure you got here using the TAR- I mean that blue box," he ordered.

"My face hurts," John replied as he rubbed his sore cheek. "I don't like getting hit. I didn't do anything wrong. I was just curious, that's all."

I stood up, excited. "Now we can escape! Thank you, Dawn!"

Octavia roused Derpy. "Come on, now."

Dawn's ears flattened against her head at the fact that Doctor Whooves had ignored her question about Celestia. Then again, she barely understood it. She spat out the keys to yell, "Octavia? Derpy? Where are you two?"

((I thought you were saying something about a cellphone. xd.png))

"They're right over there, Dawn. Straight across the cell block," Doctor Whooves answered for the two prisoners. They were almost home free.

She sighed. "Don't worry, John... You'll know the truth soon enough."

"Truth?" John asked, looking at the other changeling. "Truth about what? Is someone keeping secrets from me?"

Dawn gripped the keys between her teeth, turning it in the lock. When she was done, she turned to the Doctor. "Wouldn't it be easier for me to free the unicorn and then have her do her magicky unicorn things to unlock the door?"

"Perhaps, but Vinyl's weak right now. I don't know if she can even stand very well right now, much less do magic," Doctor Whooves replied. He glanced at Vinyl, hoping she wouldn't take it too hard.

I was leaning against the Time Pony just to stay up. "He's right... and don't you recognize me? Oh, wait..." I try to use my magic to bring my glasses to me, but they slide into the cell. I put them on, and look up. "DJ-P0N3, a very messy DJ-P0N3."

"I'm so sorry! Heh, you look really different without your glasses." Dawn said, she felt so distracted, she was feeling terrible about hitting John, and a sad look crept onto her face.

"Dawn, that changeling, is he John T. Mane?" Doctor Whooves had a hunch. The kind of hunch that would ruin the escape for him. If he was right, then he couldn't leave. He would disrupt everything.

The changeling led John back to the group. "It'll be okay. Trust me." (Name will be revealed soon. Here's a bit more description of her. She is small, like other changelings, but other than that, she looks exactly like the Queen.)

I looked at Doctor Whooves. "What? Changelings...have names?"

John frowned then shook his head and backed away instead. He didn't want to get slapped again. Dawn's hoof had really hurt.

"Uh... yeah, he called himself John T. Mane before-" Dawn glanced around. Had John heard that? Hopefully not, as it would ruin everything.

(John slaps my changeling, calls her a weakling, yells at her, etc. etc.

John gets slapped, cries, runs away, my changeling runs after him, comforts him, etc.

Lol?)

She looks at John, and blocks him from going back. "I'm sure she's sorry for hurting you. I'll ask her why she did that later. But, you ARE sorry, aren't you?" She looks at Dawn.

Octavia sees Dawn. "Ah! The keys! Have you come to rescue us?"

((Yup.))

John stared up at the other changeling then frowned. Wiping his cheek, he frowned then glanced back at Dawn. She was talking to the other ponies about something. Were these the ones they were supposed to rescue? Oh well. He wasn't in the mood to talk to Dawn anymore. Sniffing, he turned away from her and stared at his hooves.

(We need to get out of the cages xd.png)

The changeling sits by John. "Getting slapped hurts, doesn't it? More than you thought it would when you hit me. I forgive you, though, like you should forgive Dawn. Okay?"