TSparkle123

In the Shadows

The Master stared at Fluttershy then suddenly turned around. "I wonder where that strange noise could be coming from. I guess I'll take the rest of the day trying to fix that and not focus on what you and Jack are doing. At all. Leaving you two alone. All day." She turned and quickly trotted down the hall, away from the room. She quietly eased the TARDIS down to land then took out a variety of tools and crawled under the console.

((Time skip with them?))

(Oh, God. That was adorable.)

Fluttershy beamed, bowing her head to the Master. She galloped back to Jack, quickly joining him in the bed, her face red. "I love you, Jack." She pressed her lips to his.

(Yep. Timeskip would be nice around now.)

Jack yawned as he woke up a while later. He sat up and rubbed his eyes with a hoof then climbed out of the bed and slid to the ground. He was thirsty. And since the collar had been removed from his neck, he could go get some water. First he had to find the Master, though. Yawning, he exited the room and began looking for where the insane Time Pony had gone. As he left the room, the door slowly shut behind him and the TARDIS giggled softly.

Fluttershy, her source of warmth taken away from her, stirred. She lifted her head up as the door closed, her eyebrow raising as she heard the giggle. That was amazing... She slid out of the bed, her knees almost giving way as she put her weight on her legs. She giggled slightly, walking towards the door. She tried to open it.

(Is she trapped?)

((Yes.))

"Fluttershy?" Jack asked when the lights in the hallway flickered and he heard the sound of laughter. He turned and looked back the way he came before starting forward again. He arrived in the console room where the filly Fluttershy had introduced him to early was curled up under the TARDIS, sleeping quietly. He looked at her then turned to the TARDIS's controls. It looked... Weird. He reached up and placed a hoof on it, only for the fully to suddenly tackle him.

"Don't!" The Master warned as she looked back at the TARDIS. "It's being weird. It doesn't like you anyway."

((And I thought only DH and SM were romantics. Wait...

WAIT.....

DH AND SM?!? I NEVER EVEN PLANNED THAT!!! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png Dragon Heart/Dark Heart and Shadow Moon/Slender Man!! xd.png ))

(Yeah, I'm corrupting your mind.)

Fluttershy gulped. "Uh-oh..." The doors weren't opening. This was not good! She tried to open it again, only getting the same results. She tried everything! Yelling at it, asking nicely, offering a tea-party if it cooperated... "Ooh, I could just scream!" She flopped down on the bed, sighing. It's still so warm. Against her better judgment, she fell asleep again.

Jack stared at the small pony as it climbed off his stomach. He watched as she looked at the TARDIS then scrambled onto the console to try and reach the buttons near the top. He tilted his head slightly to the side and frowned.

"Doctor?" He asked softly. The fully paused then looked back at him.

"Who?" She asked and the two stared at each other. Everything about her looked like a miniaturized version of Raggedy. Jack frowned then suddenly lunged at the filly, only for the Master to bolt. She jumped off the console and darted away with Jack giving chase. Both of them were yelling at each other, making quite a bit of noise that filled the whole TARDIS.

Fluttershy was awoken again by the shouts and screams. At first, she thought it was just the TARDIS, but... It's Jack! She ran back to the door and started to beat her hoof against it. She had to help him! He could be getting hurt badly by now!

The Master honed in on the sounds of banging from a nearby door. With Jack close behind her, she quickly opened the door and ran inside the door. She dove under the bed and curled up under it as Jack entered, out of breath. He looked around then turned to Fluttershy angrily. "Where is she?" He asked, a frown on his face.

Fluttershy leaped backwards out of shock as a blue blur almost tackled her. She groaned, shaking her head to clear her vision. She looked up to see Jack. "Jack? What do you mean? What's wrong?" Fear was visible in the yellow Pegasus's eyes.

"That filly! She's the Master! She ran in here and now she's hiding." He grimaced as he looked around the room. He looked through the sheets on the bed then checked the mini fridge before looking under the bed. Immediately, he stumbled backwards when the Master's hoof connected with his face. "Fluttershy, I need you to help me drag her out! If she's like this, we can get out of here!"

Fluttershy ran forwards as she saw Jack get hit in the face by the filly. "Um... c-can both of you just hold up for a moment?" she asked quietly, standing almost between the two of them.

Jack looked at Fluttershy and frowned. "What are you talking about? She's holding us captive in here! We can escape from here and go find the Doctor now! You've got to help me, though!"

Fluttershy hung her head. "Do you really think the Doctor would accept me? This wasn't... I wasn't supposed to happen," she said, her gaze going to the hourglass on her flank. "I'm a freak now. I don't think even the Doctor would give me a chance." She sniffled, holding back a sob.

Jack wrapped his hooves around Fluttershy and smiled at her. "Of course he will," he reassured. "Besides, the Master said Time Ponies and Time Lords are different."

Using the hugging to her advantage, the Master scampered out of the bed and shot up Jack's back. Using his head like a springboard, she jumped out of the room and immediately took of.

"Fluttershy! We've got to get her?!"

"Jack! Are you okay?" She looked in the direction the Master ran off to. "Oh, she knows this TARDIS so well... She could be anywhere by now!" She started towards the door, trying to find the blue filly. "What do you plan on doing to her?"

(Hand grenade pins in every line; throw 'em up an' let somethin' shine! Goin' outta my BUMPing mind!)

((Hur whut. Er, hi. I have not been posting on this. Despite the fact that I am the original poster. I am a bad person. Recap?))

(Wubsy broke open the cage. Vinyl and Doctor are almost there. Jack and Fluttershy mated. Master got turmed into a filly. Basically, that's all.)

(O_O Er... I think it'd be best if you just checked back through the pages. xd.png)