TSparkle123

In the Shadows

The Raggedy Doctor huffed then composed himself. He was the last Time Pony. He didn't have to deal with a pony from another dimension and take sass from his friends. Of course, he also knew most of Doctor Whooves' history because it seemed their timelines were closely linked. That was why he wasn't going to threaten the balance of time by sticking with him. He had to save the world. And that required a TARDIS. Hopefully whoever it was plotting this didn't realize he was the original Doctor since he had basically let Doctor Whooves run the show up until now.

Trotting off to the Sweet Apple Acres, the Raggedy Doctor looked around then burst into the farms. Glancing around, he frowned at how dark the farm was then began searching around for the tiny hole in the wall were his Sonic Screwdriver was hidden.

I step backwards. "I almost forgot. Before I came to you, I was at Sweet Apple Acres. I found this." I hand him a screwdriver looking thing just like the one he used on the manticore.

The Raggedy Doctor frowned as his searching became more desperate. Where was it? Why wasn't it here? Stomping his hooves, he frowned then groaned. Oh well. His TARDIS could make him another. The Raggedy Doctor turned around, only to find himself nose to nose with.. Himself. Frowning, he took a step backwards as the other Raggedy Doctor smiled then lunged forward. The Raggedy Doctor yelled loudly in Gallopfreyan then dodged away and shot out of the barn.

Then his suspicions were confirmed. The pony they had met earlier was this universe's last Time Lor- Pony. Time Pony. The Doctor composed himself. "Vinyl, please leave that sonic screwdriver here. Let that other pony get it when he comes back. We need to get out of here and save Octavia and Derpy."

I nod, then face the door. "It's time to rock!" I close my eyes, and a small spark comes from my horn. It grows, then a blue aura wraps around me. "Yes! My horn is working again!" Confidence renewed, I readjust my glasses. "Ready?"

He smiled. "Let's go ruin Chrysalis."

Chrysalis sensed a change in the bond between the Doctor and Vinyl. As if they were readying their goodbyes to each other. This would simply not do. At least she still had the sisterly love Octavia had for Vinyl and Derpy's love for the Doctor. It would have to do. "Changelings, transport our prisoners in... three... two... NOW!"

I smile, ready for some destruction. "We'll make it through this. As long as we have eachother, we can't lose." I had a small blush, but I wasn't troubled by it. We were going to destroy the queen, and save our friends. I ran out of the door with him, feeling as though I could fly. I had a book in my mouth, and a small portion was visible. It said, "Spells to counter-"

Octavia shrieks, "YOU'LL NEVER WIN!!!!"

Chrysalis laughed at Octavia. "I'm not going to win? You fool! I've already won!"

((Anyone wanna play Celestia? I'm working on a sheet for Luna. I have plans... EVIL PLANS! MUAHAHAHAHA!))

(I guess I'll take Celly. Durn it, though xd.png. Luna's my favorite.)

Octavia growls at her, as angry as can be.

((Twi took my computer...))

Dawn was suddenly left behind. There was one metal, magic... things those strange ponies had used. Thinking quickly, dawn clasped it in her mouth.

"This happens too often..." Dawn thought as she took off rapidly.

She quickly flew to Sweet Apple Acres, where she saw the Raggedy Doctor run out the barn, running from something. Dawn supposed that it was from a changeling and hurtled down toward him, trying to see what was the matter.

The Raggedy Doctor shot away from the Changling, a smile on his face. This was just like every time he met the Daleks or Cyberponies. It was good to be back in action. Wheeling around, he kicked a barrel at the Changling before noticing Dawn Light with his Sonic Screwdriver. "Can I have that please?" he yelled up at her before the Changling tackled him to the ground.

Derpy cringed. She didn't know that only Vinyl Scratch was allowed to call her Tavi! She would apologise as soon as they were out of here.

Dawn used her front hooves and momentum to knock the changeling off the Raggedy Doctor. It was almost like crashing with a target in mind

"Now... Mister John..." Dawn said when she spat the screwdriver out of her mouth. "Let's just call a truce and beat this changeling back to Chrysalis."

Dawn then bucked the changeling in the face, turning to see the damage she had inflicted.

The Raggedy Doctor nodded in agreement as he picked up the sonic screwdriver. "Call me Doctor!" he yelled before the end of the screwdriver flashed green and flicked open in a claw-like shape.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Changling screeched as the noise disrupted the image, causing it to transform back into its original form. The Raggedy Doctor winced at the noise but continued it until the Changling wailed and ran away.

"Run back to your queen now! Tell her you ran from a little noise and a green light!" Dawn whooped once, and did a small somersault in the air.

Dawn hated those who take by subterfuge and not by force. It was always when subterfuge was involved did the line between evil and good blur.

The Raggedy Doctor nodded and quickly turned off the noise. Slipping the screwdriver into his bow tie so it was hidden, he smiled then looked up at Dawn Light. "Fantastic! Thanks for bringing me that! I don't like violence so I probably would have just run in circles until it got tired of chasing me."

Octavia throws the changelings off of her, and once again, falls to the floor. She walks over to Derpy, and turns. That way, she was hidden from Chrysalis, and couldn't harm her. "I won't...let you hurt...my friends....anymore...!"

" I'm not exactly a 'violent' pony per say," At 'violent' Dawn used her wings to make air quotes. "But I was training for being a guard at the palace. So, violence goes hand in hand with keeping everyone from hitting me or the Princesses."

Dawn didn't mention the fact that she would never use it against anypony. She was too nice to actually hit anypony in the face. Just Changelings, and even then she was half-worried she had hit the Doctor.

I gasp when I see a changeling running away. I signal to the Time Pony next to me to follow it silently. I use my magic to put a sound proof barrier around us, and another to make us invisible to our 'prey'.

The Doctor was a little frazzled, but he walked beside Vinyl. "Thank you, Vinyl..." He sighed. He felt like he might die. Knowing of the Raggedy Doctor, he knew he had to minimalize contact with the Time Lor-Pony. (He'd probably never get used to that...)

Edited by TSparkle123

I smile at his praise. "Anytime... So, I guess the plan is: we follow this changeling back to its base, remaining undetected through the security, and then pretend that we are changelings morphed as the two ponies to get Octavia and Derpy to get their hopes raised, then we reveal that we are real, and we attack the Queen. Does this sound good to you?"

"The Queen is too powerful right now... If she sees us, she'll obliterate us. We need to take her source of power away," Doctor Whooves said. Then the last Time Lord from his dimension would be gone and half of the Time Ponies would no longer exist. The Raggedy Doctor could probably handle this on his own, though.

I smile, then I mimic his catch phrase. "Allons~y, then!"