TSparkle123

In the Shadows

((*Cough*Imagirl*cough*

And I recieved no such message! Sorry for being away, family issues left me with little computer time except really late at night.))

((Straight from Twi's mouth:

Oh, okay, sorry, pudding! I guess we'll just continue on.))

"Yeah, maybe we should get moving quickly. Those ponies can't last forever. Lead the Doc-" Dawn caught herself. "John. Lead the way John."

"Doc?" John asked, not missing what Dawn had said. "Am I a doctor? Am I a doctor of cheese making? I've always wanted to be one of those." Smiling, John turned away and focused before spreading his wings and flying into the air, his wings making a buzzing noise. "This way!"

Dawn took off right behind him. That was really close. If he had gone on with that... Dawn smiled to herself. A cheese doctor? Had the machine broken his brain or something? She still needed to focus, she might call him Doctor again, and that might compromise the promise she made to him. She kept her promises, and she would keep this one.

"Chop, chop!" John called as he flew even faster. His wings buzzed like a bug's as he zoomed across the sky, looking around. Hmm.... it was getting closer. He could feel it.

(I'm stuck DX By the way pudding, I DID post in Greenfield, telling you that In The Shadows needs you to post.)

((But Greenfield moves incredibly fast so I didn't see it. Usually, PMing people is how you reach them.))

(Well, I apologize to you, then. Sorry... Anyways, now what?)

((Please do, I have no idea what to do with Doctor Whooves until then.))

I heard a buzzing noise, so I stood up, ready to protect the doctor. In the time we were here, the changelings decided to amuse themselves, using us as toys. Everytime, I kept trying to fight. If they hurt the Time Pony that means the world to me, I wouldn't be able to keep my sanity. My legs were shaky, my once clean coat was covered with dust and blood, and one of my eyes were swollen shut.

The Doctor got up and put a hoof on Vinyl's shoulder. "Sit down. I can handle this, you, on the other hoof, are bloodied and weak right now. If anyone needs protecting right now, it's you, Vinyl." He smiled.

I looked at him with my good eye. "You're right... just be careful, okay?" I sat down, stifling a yelp of pain.

'Celestia' looked at me through a camera, sadistically smiling.

Octavia was waking when the buzzing got closer.

John landed lightly on the ground when they reached the palace and glanced at Dawn. So she was supposed to be his prisoner. Uhh.... What was he supposed to act like? He wasn't sure.

"You'll never take me alive you stupid Changeling!" Dawn shouted, winking as John dithered. "My love for both the Princesses will save me!"

She had thought through this lie as they had been flying, and she kept it on hoof, just in case. The 'love' statement would help her get inside definitely. But she had to stay in character, cheesy as it was.

"Ooooh! Love for the princesses? Ah, if only I had that pesky Luna here... Then I would be even more powerful than before!" Chrysalis laughed maniacally as she watched her lovebirds cringe in the corner of their cage.

I looked up exhausted. "Oh no... not another..."

The changeling that posed as Celestia shifted back. He was the second-in-command, trusted greatly. He turned into Luna, ready for fun.

John frowned and picked up quickly. He bowed to the changeling queen then began pushing Dawn forward, growling softly.

'Luna' laid down in a cage, burying her head in her hooves.

Dawn did as she was directed to do, pausing only once to turn around and yell, "Chrysalis is a loser!"

At her. Angry meant stronger, but more wild attacks. She could take those and get the others out quickly. Sometimes she half wondered if her talent should have been making ponies angry.

'Luna' jumped up in panic. "Dawn! Be quiet! You'll make her angry! They found me right after you left!" It was an exact match of the Luna they left.

John frowned as he noticed the princess locked up in a cage. How strange. Hadn't they just left her? That wouldn't be enough time for others to swoop in and capture her, lock her up and break her spirits. It was impossible. So... she was a fake then? Frowning, John continued to move Dawn forward, towards a cage.

'Luna' looked at Dawn. "Please, help... The Queen has been draining my power. It hurts..." She looked as pained as possible.

John studied the princess with a frown then walked away from Dawn and walked straight up to the cage. He studied it for a moment then stared at Luna. "Why are you in there?" he asked, sitting down on his bottom. "Shouldn't you be trying to go find more ponies? The Queen won't appreciate you slacking and sitting around inside a cage."

'Luna' wasn't a fool. She knew that if she slipped out of character, it was over for her. "What do you mean? Why must you treat ponies like this? Didn't you learn your lesson when Shining Armor and Princess Cadance banished you?" She glared up at the fake changeling.