TSparkle123

In the Shadows

I swayed, then fell down. "She... Supernova'd..." I passed out.

Octavia shook her head.

Wubsy had staggered backwards.

What Sherlock said had made the Doctor angry. Incredibly so. "I'm not worried about anything! This is my TARDIS! Time And Relative Dimension In Space! TARDIS! And you are not touching her!" the Doctor huffed. How dare Sherlock accuse him of being worried about alien technology. He came from another dimension, another planet! Doctor Whooves would be the foremost authority on 'alien technology!'

Dawn growled. "Listen you two! I'm going to shut my eyes, and when I do... I want you to both be silent. Alicorn, stop touching the console. Doctor, just drive." Dawn glared at the pair of them. Arguing like foals the lot of them.

"I'm not leader, just trying to keep these two from fighting! I'm tired for Celestia's...." She trailed off. "I... I just want to sleep." She said, and stared off in the distance.

"Again with the her," Sherlock replied, completely ignoring the others. "It is a machine. Her defines gender. Machines do not have gender." Frowning, he turned away then walked to the door. "Fine. If you would, please land this contraption. I need to continue my search since that palace held to evidence."

John looked around in confusion and tried to give it to Dawn. "But its broken," he insisted firmly. The alicorn and other pony were being loud and annoying. He wasn't in the mood to open a watch he knew was broken.

Wubsy glared even harder. She looked at John. "Trust me... you need to open it."

Octavia started to cry quietly.

Edited by EchotheWolf

"You know what? If its broken, why don't you open it an prove it to me?" Dawn snapped. Her mood was tense, and her heart was broken. "Is there a bed I can sleep on at least?" She asked Doctor Whooves. "Away from this craziness?"

The Doctor gestured to a hallway. "First door." He began to grumble to himself about how the TARDIS was a her and how much he was starting to dislike Sherlock. Doctor Whooves began pulling random levers and pressing buttons. The engine ran loudly and they were in Canterlot before Dawn had the chance to go to the hallway.

Dawn just collapsed when they arrived. "For the love of... of..." She trailed of. Tears started to poke at her eyes, and she ran into the room. She sobbed for a long time, but finally fell asleep, her dreams haunted by the image of Celestia.

'You killed me Dawn...'

Wubsy sat down by Doctor Whooves. "Who... who should tell Luna?"

((Luna is now all knowing! She used ALL KNOWING POWER to learn that Celestia is dead!))

"The TARDIS..." Luna whispered to herself. She knew that Celestia wouldn't be coming back. She wouldn't see her beloved sister ever again. Luna's eyes felt like they were going to explode. Crying will not solve anything. Crying will only hinder your ability to rule. Luna, stop. Luna, you didn't see her for a thousand years. You can survive not seeing her for another... another million or billion. The alicorn burst into tears.

Edited by TSparkle123

I had woken up earlier. I ran to Luna, and wrapped my hooves around her. "I'm so... so... sorry, Luna..." I tried not to cry again.

"It-it is not your fault, Vinyl Scratch. Ce-Celestia chose to-to go supernova... Vinyl, th-thank you. I should not have lent all my power to her... She would not have-" Luna was cut off by a sob. "She would not have died if it were not for me..." She left the embrace and ran off in a random direction. Forgive me, Equestria. Celestia is dead because of me.

Edited by TSparkle123

As soon as the machine stopped, Sherlock hurried over to the door and walked outside, into the light. Instead of following Luna, he moved to avoid her completely.

John winced when Dawn snapped at him. Before it had been not to touch it but now she wanted him to open it. And Wubsy was acting all weird too. He didn't like it. When the door opened, John frowned then ran out, leaving the watch behind. Seeing Sherlock, he frowned then tagged along side him. The alicorn glanced down at him then shook his head and looked away.

"Memory loss?" he asked after a moment. "You seemed confused when Celestia showed up. You suffered from memory loss recently and was thrown into action before anyone could explain princesses to you. The people inside the box are not your friends as you would have been worried when the one began to cry."

Edited by pudding

I chased after her, Wubsy flying behind me.

Octavia puts a hoof on the Time Pony's shoulder. "She's hurting, Doctor. Go after her."

Doctor Whooves looked at Octavia then ran after Vinyl. Here I go again...

End of Chapter 1

Chapter 2:

Months after Celestia's tragic death, the heroes who had saved all of Equestria from Chrysalis were not noticed. That was the way they seemed to prefer it. The Harmony Girls reappeared, ready to save the world. They were too late, but were given credit despite their protests. Luna hadn't been seen since she ran off that day. The duty went to the unicorns to raise the sun and moon.

((Yes, that's right everybody, the Mane Six are now playable characters! I get Twi, of course.))

(WOOT! I call Fluttershy! We'll have our normal chars, right?)

Edited by EchotheWolf

((Of course! Mane Six are just an addition. You don't really need to make char sheets for them. Everybody knows who they are.))

Fluttershy was tending to her animals. She couldn't help but think about Luna.

I was laying in the rain, waiting for Doctor Whooves. It was nearing Winter. "He promised he'd be here..."

Edited by EchotheWolf

"What about this?" John asked as he held up a paper. Sherlock took one look at it then looked away.

"Boring," he insisted with a frown. The girls had showed up and now he was back to being bored. Since John had followed him and couldn't remember where he had lived, Sherlock was sharing his house with the changeling. Ever since he had run away, John had refused to talk about that day. He had not opened the watch but left it behind in the mysterious blue box. He was happy living with Sherlock as the pony taught him all about interesting things like history. Although, he had to hide the fact he was a changeling. Instead, he took the form of a small, white unicorn with a black mane and dark eyes.

"You've gone through the entire list. There isn't anything left. So can you tell me another story? They're so interesting!"

The Doctor had just finished defeating Daleks in Manehatten in the year 1457 when he came back to Ponyville. It was odd, a pony who could appear anywhere at any time, and he was almost always late for everything. The TARDIS appeared near Vinyl and the Doctor exited frantically. "I'm not late am I? Please tell me she didn't make me late." He smiled nervously.

~~

Twilight Sparkle paced around in the library. "I wonder if anypony got my message. I asked them to be here at 12:35 precisely!" What if Fluttershy had to take care of an injured squirrel that fell from a tree... or Rainbow Dash broke her leg doing one of her tricks? Wait... Twilight, stop worrying yourself! The girls will be here.

(Username: Echothewolf

Pony Name: Sunlight

Personality: Sunlight is a very optimistic pegasus. She would never give up on her friends. She has been trying to find Princess Luna for a long time.

Appearance: A white pony with a pink mane. Her wings are rainbow colored, but mysteriously, she has no cutie mark.

Password: ((Geico)) gecko

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy!

But I'm a Dalek!

EXTERMINATE!)

Edited by EchotheWolf