TSparkle123

In the Shadows

I jumped up as I saw Doctor Whooves. "There you are! Wow...you look terrible! I suppose you've been off fighting Daleks again, haven't you?" In the past time, he had told me of all his adventures, and I always wished I could go on an adventure with him.

Sunlight was walking around Canterlot castle. "Luna... where are you?" She looked up at Celestia's Sun.

Fluttershy walked into Twilight's library, Angel on her back. "Hello, Twilight! I see you've been cleaning!"

Wubsy was sitting beside me. She trotted to Doctor Whooves. "Remember our plan? That I was going to shift into Celestia, and come back? Or are you 'still baking?'

John stared up at Sherlock hopefully, wishing for a story. Sherlock stared down a the changeling in disguise then shook his head. "I already told you all them," Sherlock mumbled. John sighed unhappily. That was true but he loved the stories so much! Sherlock was just a grump when he was bored.

"Fine. We're out of eggs so I'm going to run and grab some." John sighed as he walked out the door and shut it behind him. Although they lived near Ponyville, they were not close enough that the others could come and visit them. John didn't want anything to do with them anymore. That was why he always kept up his illusion and pretended to be a unicorn. It was like a game of hide and go seek only he never wanted to be found by them. Ever. But that was in the past. Right now, he needed to go get some eggs. And some tea!

The Doctor still wasn't sure he wanted to flush Luna out by fooling her into thinking Celestia was still alive somehow. It was impossible, Celestia was gone. "I have, Vinyl. Perhaps you can come with me next time?," the Doctor answered Vinyl. He then turned to Wubsy,"I think I have made up my mind, Wubsy. Equestria needs Luna back. By any means."

Wubsy nodded, then closed her eyes in concentration. She reappeared as Celestia. "Well..how do I look?"

Sunlight walked a while, then she saw Doctor Whooves, Vinyl Scratch, and...Celestia!!! She hid in the bushes. If Celestia was back, then she may have a lead on where Luna was!

I laughed. "Guess what? My magic has pretty much returned!" I levitated a picnic basket that was behind my back. "Aaaand, I finally learned how to cook!"

Whistling softly to himself, John trotted down the streets of ponyville, only to stop dead in his tracks when he saw a familiar looking box. Freezing, John stared at the blue box then quickly turned away. No. He didn't want to see them. Frowning, John glanced around nervously before starting forward but swerving to try and avoid them. Hopefully, they wouldn't notice him. He really did not want them to notice him.

"Well, Vinyl. Let's see what you made!" Doctor Whooves said laughingly. He was always glad to see Vinyl and Wubsy once in a while.

~~~

"Fluttershy!" Twilight ran up to the pegasus and hugged her. "Shining Armor invited us back to Canterlot! He wants Rarity and me to help raise the sun and moon. I just thought all six of us should come. While we're not helping out my brother and the other unicorns in Canterlot, maybe we can help find Princess Luna!"

John frowned as he slowly walked around the group. From his nervousness, his image wavered a few times between unicorn, pegasus and earthy pony as if he had forgotten which one he was supposed to be. Don't notice. Don't notice. Please! He didn't want them to yell at him again.

Fluttershy smiles. "I'd LOVE to!" Angel jumped on the floor in front of Twilight, making many gestures. It was completed with a very angry face, and a fork in the bunny's hand.(Should I be Spike?)

(( Dawn, thanks to a letter left from Luna, fulfilling her promise to promote her, now runs the primary royal guard under Shining Armor. She is second in command, and works diligently with him. She couldn't allow herself to not be able to find Luna, but she assigned a force to scour the globe, hunting for her. She is currently busy overseeing the guard for the unicorns raising and lowering the sun and moon.

Username: RainDash

Pony Name: Lighting Rush

Personality: Laid back and easy going. Lighting prefers to actually hang back rather than rush anywhere.

Appearance: user posted image

Password: Accepted IRL

Twi's ruling on forms: They can be right here sure Spoiled. Mane six don't need forms, just call 'em.))

Edited by RainDash

((Thanks to the both of ya!

Username:SoiledLove

Pony name:Snowdrift

Personality:Sweet and kind on the outside, she actually has a heart of ice

Appearance:Here

Password:Geko? I can't highlight.

I call pinkie!))

((From Twi:

Soiled: Accepted, but no more alicorns please.))

Rainbow Dash had just checked the time. "Man, I'm late!" The cyan pegasus shot out of bed faster than a rocket. She had been told to meet Twilight at the library at 12:30. It was now 12:36. Rainbow Dash had fallen asleep on her personal cloud house after clearing away rain clouds. Rainbow Dash vaulted through the door and landed perfectly.

~

Lightning Rush, the second slowest pegasus right behind Fluttershy, was now delivering mail. She had recently been hired on as a mail courier and had a message for a John T. Mane. She spotted him hiding over in the bushes by a blue box.

She had learned this from what Derpy did. She flew towards him, yelling, "Are you a John T. Mane?"

~

Dawn was tired, if she didn't get some shut eye soon, she was going to literally drop dead. The whole craziness of the princesses dying and disappearing had taken its toll on the now second in command. She was shaking now, and just fell asleep in the throne room. She was soon snoring and reaming of finding Luna alive and well.

John jumped when he heard his name being yelled. Dear Chry-err Celes-err... Luna that was loud! Staring at the pegasus, he winced then nodded. "Ahh, yes," he mumbled softly. "Do you have something for me?" Hopefully, the pony would be quieter now that it had identified him.

((Username: TSparkle123

Pony name: For all you guys know right now, Mysterious Hooded Pony.

Personality: Lives a hidden life. Even further into the shadows than most background ponies, she has never left the Sisterhood (the rest of the name shall be revealed later). Most ponies wouldn't be able to recognize her if they wanted to. The rest is to be RP'd.

Appearance: Mysterious Hooded Pony.

Password: (I don't think I really need to do this.) ))

"Rainbow! You know you're late, right? Anyway, Rarity and I have been invited to Canterlot by Shiny to help raise the sun and moon. I decided that I wanted to bring all of my friends, not just Rarity. So, um, you want to, right?" Twilight asked hurriedly. She'd already gotten Fluttershy to come along.

Edited by TSparkle123

"Are you kidding? I've heard that the new second in command who's a pretty fast flyer, and she's brought the Wonderbolts to Canterlot!" Rainbow Dash had also heard that the second in command had taken second place behind her in the young flyer competition.

~

"Yup, a letter from a Ms. Dawn Light. Let me tell ya, you must be pretty important to have the second in command from Canterlot!" Lightning dug into her saddle bag and took out a letter. The name on the front was in shaky handwriting and the stamp was placed in such a way that it was shaky and ripped. She must have been extremely tired when she put the letter together.

Edited by RainDash

((So Snwdrift can't be an alicorn, right? Then she'll be a Pegasus))

Snowdrift flew around in the air, going at her own pace. She looked around and landed. What a boring day, nothing was really happening.

John stared at the mailpony then glanced back at the blue box. "Actually, can we talk somewhere else? I need to get away from here fast."

((Soiled, she can be an alicorn, I just don't want any more of them from this point on.))

"Great! I guess now, we're just waiting for Rarity, Pinkie, and AJ...." Twilight said. Those three were REALLY late!

((Suddenly, Rarity and AJ are used as NPC's!))

"Oh, Twilight! I am so sorry! You said something about Canterlot?" Rarity appeared in the doorway.

"Yes, Shiny invited us to help raise and lower the sun and moon," Twi said, turning to her.

"We're goin' to Canterlot?! Sorry I'm late, Twilight," Apple Jack said, panting. "It's just that there was a stampede by the farm and we all had to clean up. Took most o' the mornin' and then some."

"Yes. Do I have to explain again?"

Edited by TSparkle123

((Okay, thanks))

Pinkie bounced over to Twilight.

"Did I miss anything?!" she asked.

---

Snowdrift, getting bored, made a light snow start.

"I'd say so. We're going to Canterlot to help with the sun and moon, and you all are coming with Rarity and me," Twi said quickly. She looked up at the clock on the wall. "Our train leaves at 1:00, now you don't want to be late for that, okay guys?"

~~

"We should get inside, before this snow gets worse. Wubsy, you look just like I remember Celestia," the Doctor said in a low whisper. He didn't want anyone else to hear that Wubsy was a fake.

Edited by TSparkle123

"Uh, sure. Heh, you're kinda funny looking right now though." Lighting laughed. This pony must have some kind of magic that makes him shift. "Hehe, unicorns have such cool magic. But..." Her shyness suddenly set in. She was talking to someone she had never even seen before. "um... where do you want to go?"

"Whoopie!" Pinkie exclaimed, jumping into the air, "Come on hen, what are we all waiting for?!"

---

Snowdrift shook herself and flew up into the air again, making the temperature drop slightly.

"Alright, let's go, girls!" Twilight exclaimed as she began to lead them all to the train station. This would probably not be a fun time to be in Canterlot, considering what had happened to Princess Celestia, but at least Twi would get the full story. She'd been told so many stories about Celestia's demise, but she doubted any were true. Why would Celestia supernova, anyway?