(anything is allowed unless it's against the rules,someone disagrees, or I say otherwise smile.gif )

Leafpaw changed direction to avoid the fireball,but burned the tip of her tail.As she landed a beam of light engulfed her and when it had vanished she stood as a dragon with silvery yellow scales and a white underbelly with the same greenish blue eyes she always had.Her horns were a dark silver color,the same as the small spikes on her back and her tail blade was shaped like a fan.

Edited by Squertle

Nelrim looked at where Leafpaw was standing and saw a beautiful dragoness standing where she had been just moments before. It was just a moment after seeing her that he realized.

Just how Leura looked... he thought, Is this how you bound yourself? he wondered.

At that moment he walked over to stand beside Leafpaw and looked at the Hunter who had attempted to harm them.

"Two options for you... Run and live or fight and possibly end up looking like a blood smear." Nelrim said with a hint of arrogance touching his voice.

He then chanced a look at Leafpaw and could not help but feel that he had to protect her more-so than ever now.

Kaminogi smiled as he ran over to greet the others, not knowing that Nelrim had already declared a threat. "Did I miss the fun?" he laughed. He examined the three, instantly serious, a scowl on his face. "I sense strength from you three...this will be a good challenge." Kaminogi frowned as he looked at Nelrim. "You have the eight "sacred" stones, yes? Hmph. Only a fool will be intimidated by such stones. Now, if your little precious stones are taken away from you...what then? I'd like how you would fare..." Kaminogi prepared for a battle. "I'll crush you!"

Nelrim eyed the new comer for a moment.

"The stones just enhance the power that I naturally have... and if I were you I'd leave now before something terrible happen." Nelrim says as his mind goes into a protective state and his body gets into a defensive stance.

A stare down begins at that moment.

A robed figure appears and folds his wings up. He looks at all the beings on the roof top.

"A human, two hunters, a mutant, and what looks like two dragons... my my this situation just did not get avoided like I had instructed for it to. Oh well guess it can't be helped now." The figure says as he draws forth a sword.

Nelrim recognizes the sword as a type 7 Dragon Sword. A sword crafted by a sympathetic human who wanted the Dragon Race to thrive instead of die out. The human created the type 7 Dragon Sword and gave it to a Swordmaster of like mind who took it upon himself to be a savior of the Dragon Race.

Seeing the sword Nelrim nearly lost his focus but he didn't falter for to do so now would be to invite death.

"Nelrim... I see that you are still well enough alive... as are you Leafpaw and Astrid seems to have an injured wing but that will heal in no time. As for these two hunters... they just have to go away before the poison that makes them what they are irritates me." the robed figure said taking a stance that looked like like a Dragon about to be carving into stone.

"Shadow Drake." Nelrim said looking at the robed figure.

"Surprised that you still remember me. We met once... back during the attack on that temple that you were at. I see that you've gotten yourself into a predicament and I see that you've found someone new."

Nelrim got the feeling that Shadow Drake winked at that last.

"She's just a friend Shadow Drake..." Nelrim was cut off by Shadow Drake.

"Please call me Fayn."

"Alright... Fayn... She's just a friend whom I am trying to keep safe now are you going to help us or not?" Nelrim said.

"Sure... I'll help." Fayn said holding the sword. "First up those Essence stones shouldn't fall into the wrong hands so you and leafpaw have to get out of here. Astrid should likewise get out of here as well."

Nelrim looked at Shadow Drake for a moment and said, "True we'll be out of here quickly."

Due to it only having a small range Nelrim was only able to wrap himself and Leafpaw away from the conflicted area Astrid would have to find a way back to them.

---

*Shadow Drake*

Shadow Drake looked at the situation and held the sword in a ready stance and said, "YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!"

Edited by Malgorak

Astrid stood back quietly as they fought wishing she could help. He saw the happiness in Nelrim's eyes when he looked at Leafpaw, and she wished she could be happy like he was.

She had no idea what was wrong with her wing though, it felt broken, but just the one. She turned to look at it and noticed that the wing indeed was broken or bent at an odd angle and it was numb. *how in the..?* she questioned herself when a robed figure appeared and spoke to Nelrim.

So she stood back and waited out the battle thinking only of how selfish she was being by letting the others fight for her.

"Oh. That prisoner." Shadowlight raised an eyebrow. "How did he, of all people, get his hands on those essence stones? I've always wondered..." He gestured behind his back to Lea, suggesting that this would be a good time to leave/get ready to fight. Even if it had shown a little, Sugarhoof would have blocked Fusion's view of it.

Milu shook her head clear. How arrogant could this dragon get? Sheopened her mouth to the sky, positioned as if she were about tohowl. But, instead of a howl, out came a high pitched, blood-curling screech. It echoed around the city and everything seemed quieter. Milu faced the other mutants again. She looked at them with eyes that could pierce one's soul. Taking to skies, Milu hovered over them for a while before spitting a purple liquid onto the roof. Poison. It quickly spread and expanded, seeming to have a mind of its own as it attacked them, lashing out with tentacle like things.

Nicholas jumped back as the roof split in two. He sighed and stood up straight. He put a hand over his head and muttered something. "You mutants just can't stop messing up my life, can you?" he hissed loudly.

((Well, here are MY problems with your post. I dont WANT my character to be forced down to the lower floor. So I'm going to have to accuse you of powerplay))

(Uh, what? And I would agree with Soiled, just a little bit, I mean, the power of your characters is a bit too high, don't you think?)

"Any way I can be useful?" Kaminogi growled to Milu, eyes on the dragon.

Fusion sighed, the growled. in annoyance. "You know, Shadowlight. Why don't you find something useful to do? All you've done is waste my time and your not helping with your little ideas. No one pays for you to talk."

((Well, I can't help it, it's just moving poison, so that each side has an even chance to win. Cause Milu is a hatchie so... She, herself, won't be very powerful))

"Distract this... shadow drake and I'll go after the other three!" Milu hissed.

Lea nodded when he saw the gesture. Something inside him made his blood lust stronger and he stood up carefully, holding it in.

Shadowlight saw Lea's expression out of the corner of his eye. It was the expression he himself had when he was still dedicated to being a hunter. It only lasted for a second, but he knew what it was— bloodlust. Calmly, he decided to take Fusion's attention away from Lea and said, "Look, if you can give me something to do, I may leave you be."

"Tuh! Sure. Go hunt down those other prisoners. Take them back into the lab. You have been slacking a lot lately, huh, Shadowlight? And why were you following me the whole time, anyways? I'll take care of Lea." Fusion growled, not trusting Shadowlight.

Lea slowly started to back away. Then, when he was far enough, he faded. Or, at least, his form faded, only an outline was visible. He slowly walked away, trying to make no sound.

(xd.png Yes we do! i don't know if i should start up..or not..)

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

*I think they were saying that I was powerplaying BUT go back and look at the edited post... I fixed a few of the issues...in any case I think that either I or Leafpaw should post next.. I have an idea in mind so...*

*k... btw Icarus your char was left behind on the rooftop while my char was only able to get himself and Leafpaw out of harms way... I think I am making the Essence stones AND the Dragon stones one of the important parts of the story just as the issue of getting the information out of what the three factions are doing.*

A sphere of black shadows formed above the ground in the center of an old abandoned town. The sphere began to crack and soon shattered.

From within the sphere two beings fell out one was a human and the other was a feline like humanoid.

Upon opening his eyes.

"Ugh... I think that I'll think twice next time I think of doing something like that." Nelrim said.

His mind cleared and he regained his focus and remembered what had happened.

"Leafpaw!" He said as his eyes shot open. He got to his feet and looked behind him and saw her laying on the ground. She was alive and breathing.

"Thank the light she's still alive." Nelrim says.

I should be more careful. Except for a few minor wounds she's just fine. Nelrim thought.

He picked her up off of the ground and headed for the nearest building where he laid Leafpaw on a bed. He soon left the building and went looking about the village to see if there was any supplies still in any of the buildings. Thankfully he found quite a bit of food and water reserves but all in all it wasn't a lot.

"Alright food and water as well as some medical supplies. That's good. Now to get back... I should really be more careful and keep my mind clear and focused..." Nelrim kept talking to himself as he made it back to the structure that he had left Leafpaw in.

Soon he had bandaged the few wounds she had. He then sat on the floor at the side of the bed keeping his senses alert for any intruders.

I hope she wakes soon because we still have to get information to the people about the factions plot. Not to mention... Nelrim's thoughts went on but he was still alert to everything around him. The crickets outside, the howling in the distance, and several other sounds as well.

(so i'm on the roof top? ok..)

(By the way Soiled Love, Astrid is a mere pole cat so she is probably about the same size if not smaller then Milu as Milu is a hatchling, she just has wings hehe just putting it out there)

Astrid saw them flash away leaving her behind and she had no idea where they had went to.

She could only think of her broken wing, and the drain of energy she had from all of the stress. She had no idea what to do, sitting on a roof with no extra help and a broken wing. She wasn't even sure how she had broken it, and how she had not felt it break, only now did she wish she had healing powers.

*what am i supposed to do?* she thought to herself and she stood on the corner of the roof terrified.

(Yeah me to...not sure what's going on.. So Milu is bigger then Astrid...meh ok i think i somewhat get it now xd.png)