Astrid looked to Leafpaw "but why? are we the only ones who mutated correctly?" she said and then looked to who Leafpaw was speaking to.

She backed away slowely

Nelrim saw the slight movement and noticed the other creature in the room slowly backing away.

"No need for you two to fear me... I was marked as a failed experiment." Nelrim said never taking his eyes off of the Hunter.

Ice was starting to form on the ground around Nelrim and the room started to get a bit colder.

"Only ones who need fear me are the ones who wish for the evil that goes on in these labs to continue." Nelrim finish and he began to growl at the Hunter.

A fog rose from his mouth as he growled.

Astrid very much started to like his attitude, and as the room grew colder, she did to. Embarrassed that she became a gigantic fluffball she again spoke "don't let him hurt you then" she looked at Nelrim not knowing his name for sure, and hoped that he could help her and Leafpaw.but she was to afraid to say anything else, to shy.

Raptor somehow got lost in the city somehow and was now trying to find her friends. "Hello?" she asked, completely baffled as how she got there.

"Leafpaw" Astrid whispered loudly trying to get her attention.

"Leafpaw, we are missing some"

it was then she realised who it was, there were two others following beside Astrid and Leafpaw and she knew it

(i'm including you again raptor biggrin.gif)

Raptor looked around, still confused.

"Out of all the times I had to get lost," Raptor growled.

(I probably won't be on till the weekend if I get off)

((sigh... i love how i have been completely forgotten. leafpaw, i healed your leg in my last post. how did you guys get in a completley different place when you were both just by rone... ima get nate out then get shot. maybe when you guys finally escape i can play as 27. sound good?))

(eh sorry!! never meant to leave you out,[dear god, rick rolled in my head] can we just say that you followed? or maybe you can back track on how you got nate and then go back to maybe you were close behind in following, we have only been 'outside' for about 5 minutes)

((What is happening here))

((A rattlesnake that's humanoid...how does that work?))

Fusion growled, scanning the newcomer with trained eyes. "Hm. You..." His eyes widened by a fraction at the stones. "Oh god," He hissed, his eyes narrowed with hate. "Not THOSE again..." He slid out what seemed like some sort of handheld transceiver. Without taking an eye of the prisoner, he hissed into the transceiver. "I need backup. Now." Then he glared at the three that were standing in front of him. "Hmph. Of course I want a fight!" Fusion smiled. "Even with your little newcomer. I'll drag you three into your cages!" He prepared himself for a fight.

Astrid realized that Fusion had not noticed the new spray of blood on his face and she giggled a bit and backed off.

"go ahead and try sir" she said and ran behind him

"fighting..it's stupid. you should just let us go"

"Let YOU go?" Fusion laughed, then sent a gaze of pure hatred at the prisoners. "Please. I can understand the fighting situation. But you want to be let go, scott free. No way is that going to happen."

Well why not?" she stated plainly

"it's not like we are going to reek havoc on the world. we just don't want to be poked and proded any longer. It's not like you can't just pick up some other animal to test on. I mean, how likely is it that you can understand what i am speaking?"

She then went around his legs and sat next to Leafpaw

"Astrid is right,and I thought you had others to catch,so why waste your time on us?"Leafpaw said.The fear was gone from her eyes except for just a hint of it,but her tail tip still twitched nervously.

Though she may have seemed calm, Astrid was terrified. Trying to keep up the act as though she wasn't scared. And she thought to herself *i'm pretty good at this*

" Standing there while the others get away, what a smart idea! because obviously we are worth WAY more then those other prisoners"

and she half laid down on the floor getting ready to run at any given moment

"Seems you fear the Essence Stones... and you have a distinct fear of the power they hold. Well fearful one you've met with your demise this day... but right now I don't really want to fight." Nelrim said.

He drew forth the Wind Stone and was surrounded by a tornado of wind. Within seconds Nelrim had vanished and so did the other escapee's who were in the room.

Hours later Nelrim disengaged the Wind Stone's power and the tornado of wind faded away and revealed that they were standing on an empty beach where, far in the distance the sounds of an alarm was blaring.

"Ok we're out of that place but now we just got to find a way off of the island." Nelrim said as he shifted back to his human form. "My name is Nelrim by the way... Nelrim Arkaine son of Dragon Elder Infernus..."

Nelrim looked out at the sea for a bit and was silent as he remembered his father.

Astrid was delirious, confused, and dizzy. how had she gotten here? he had a rock..and then now she is here?

"w-what just happened?" she said, "we are away from that..human thing but what? where are we?"

thankful towards Nelrim that he had gotten them out "thank you." she said and said no more waiting for others to speak before she had to again

Leafpaw changed into something in between a human and a cat.She still had the ears,eyes,tail,head and front paws of a cat,but everything else was human.She was wearing a light blue t-shirt,jeans,and sneakers."I'm Leafpaw."She said to Nelrim.

"Leafpaw, ha you are crossed now" she said wishing sometimes she could change as well.

" i-i forgot to introduce myself, I'm Astrid Faery, Astrid for short" she said looking at her reflection in the water

"woah, does this water magnify?" she said as she looked at her paws.

"Pleasure meeting you both. Now as I said we should probably get going. and as for how we got here..." Nelrim produced the Wind Essence Stone. "I got us here but this stone is what helped me. This stone may seem like an ordinary stone but it holds the essence of the wind. I'm able to harness the power of the Wind through the stone but I have to channel the raw power through the Dragon Stone..." Nelrim then produced a Dragon marked stone, "in order to use the power of the stones OR to transform."

Nelrim looked up into the jungle that headed towards where they had come from. Thanks to his Dragon senses he could see a few hunters running through the forest.

"Time to beat feet." Nelrim said but he was unable to use the Wind Stone as it had to regain it's energy so Nelrim looked up into the forest again and said, "Let's hurry and run with the way the waves have been our tracks will be long gone before they get here."

After that Nelrim began running down the beach towards an outcropping of rocks that lead into a hidden cave that was blocked from sight except from the sea. Nelrim looked behind him to see if the other two were following him.

"Ok,let's go."Leafpaw said.She followed Nelrim as they headed for the rocks."How does the stone hold the essence of the wind?"She asked as they ran.

"I don't really know." Nelrim said "I do know that they were created many many years ago and were entrusted to very few dragons. The elemental were given to the Dragon Elder's family, the Mystic were given to the Dragon temple Guardians, and the Ancient were scattered far across the land and hidden well... The years have passed and thanks to the war the Mystic stones have been lost or scattered to the corners of the earth."

Nelrim reached the rocks and continued to speak, "Only the Elemental were kept in the Dragon Elder's family and as a gift from my father they were given to me. He told me to keep them safe and away from anyone who would want to take them for their own gain... He also told me a line of prophecy from one of the Temple Sages. 'A time will come when the real face of destruction is revealed within the three factions.' I didn't know what it meant but right now I think I know."

Nelrim slid behind the rocks and into the cave where they would be safe... at least for a time.

Astrid followed close behind, flying as low to the ground as she could because running was useless, her short legs carried her slowly on the ground now that she had these wings.

She loved the air, so fresh and not stale around her lungs, she could breath and she liked it.

The sand was soft as her toes dragged underneith her, the smell of brine as she passed the water to the right of her.

"Nelrim" she said "where are we going?" she looked at him as he worried with his now powerless stone.

"WHAT! NO!" Fusion yelled. "Sugarhoof. Get backup." Fusion slipped past the fields and toward the beach, as the strong wind was easily noticable. Soon he was at the beach. "..." He looked around, eyes narrowed.