"I'm not heading anywhere." Nelrim said stopping at the door.

He turns around with the slight smile on his face.

"Just heading outside to look around the place... You can come with if you want." Nelrim said

Nelrim apparently knew something but wasn't saying anything about it for some reason.

Just something for later. he thought to himself.

After calming herself with the meal, and resting for over a half an hour Astrid had finally come to the realization that she was completely and utterly alone. She had to fend for herself again, and now she was a mutant, there was no way she could have gotten scraps of food from the butchers. They may as well have turned her into taxidermy.

It was just like when the boy abandon her. Just like when she was abandon with her sister Isis by her own mother during a horrid storm just two weeks after they were born. twins rather then a full litter, and she never saw Isis again after the boy had picked her up, Isis was asleep in their small den and no matter what Astrid had said to her, she wouldn't wake up as the boy picked her up and gave her a sad look, she hadn't remembered Isis until now because she had love, warmth, and food for all she needed.

The boy abandon her only 8 months after he found her, she had grown significantly and the humans had always told him to get rid of her, that she was a burden and costed to much to feed even though she often caught the mice in the boy's house for the boy's family.

So the boy brought her far away to the back of a warehouse and told her she must stay there and catch the rats and mice for the owner. But it turned out that the owner thought she was a pest and she fended for herself for a full month before they caught her and celled her into that horrid lab where she was mutated.

She walked out from under the house after she made sure that there were no humans present and she looked up into the sky. Just as the afternoon had held, clouds rolled in and a storm began just over the house

*does this really have to be like this? so similar..how ironic* she thought to herself

*i'm completely alone again. just like when the boy abandon me.*

And she walked out into the rain sure to be covered by the trees and shadows.

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Nelrim smiled a little more, "Well I'm glad that I am too. It'd be pretty hard to keep you safe if I were seriously injured. Besides we still got a mission to complete." Nelrim said.

Nelrim holds out his hand and says, "So shall we get going? I think that this town is rather big."

Her very energy has changed... Not in a bad way though.

(Kaminogi is stalking Astrid xd.png Make Kaminogi 15.. and Fusion...um...14...?)

Kaminogi materialized back into human and followed Astrid silently.

((Let's see what the Shadow Drake would do first.))

Form

User name: IcarusTheDragon

Name: Isis Faery

Normal human/dragon or mutant: Mutant

Hunter?: of course not

Description: Isis is a young wild polecat who oddly enough had an unatural coloring when she was born. she was silver and white. In the summer she has more black/silver fur and in the winter she is almost completely white with few silver guard hairs.

Abilities: Telekinetic(think to message someone through minds and move things and teleport..) She can breath fire and change her shape to only mammals and dragons, she also has the same sonic boom ability as Astrid. She has the power of wind but does not know it.

Personality: She is very open, on a constant search to find her long lost sister, she will do what she can and fight whoever she can in order to get to her.

Animals: (Configured with?) Dragon and various mammal genes

History:Isis is a wild polecat who was abandon by her mother during a storm at 2 weeks old. She only had her sister with her when her sister was taken by a human. She has had a huge hate of humans ever since and was often almost caught by the humans for her beautiful silvery pelt. Though she lived through it all, she is a larger Than average female. She was caught by the humans and tested on thoroughly but escaped when there was a huge explosion and many of the prisoners escaped from the scientists lab.

Other: She is Astrid's sister, born of the wrong species, she was meant to be an elemental wind dragon.

Nelrim took Leafpaw outside and the two began walking through the old abandoned town.

"Nice town. Too bad it's abandoned... I wonder if there's a park or something around here. You know some place that doesn't seem so dead." Nelrim said looking around at the buildings of the town.

Why has her energy changed... It's so calming to my senses yet it also keeps me alert to danger... why? Nelrim thought looking at Leafpaw, who was looking at some of the buildings.

"Wonder what happened to the people that lived here." Nelrim said.

They kept walking.

Astrid kept to the shadows with her wings tight against her body as to somewhat hide them in her fur. Something was odd about this place,

"this seems familiar" she said quietly out loud and kept walking not knowing where exactly she planned to go. She kept walking and saw some familiar sites but she had no idea where she was.

She felt sick. She knew exactly where she was, this was The Boy's house. This was the place she was told she was going on a walk with the boy on the last day she was with him, when she was abandon by him.

She looked to the left and then to the right, and ran under the boy's house hoping to find a way into the crawlspace.

(Yes, Isis is accepted smile.gif )

"I would think there is."Leafpaw said

"And I was wondering that too.Do you think it has something to do with the companies?"She asked

(intoducing Isis, the BA wild mutated polecat!Almost exact opposite of Astrid xd.png)

Isis had been out for almost three days now. She hated the scientists and ended up killing one of them when she 'barked' at him and his head cracked against the concrete floor. He had scratches on his face and deep wounds in his hands but he somehow smelled familiar.

She ran through the grass happy to be free again but chose her rabbit form as she was sought after because of her unique pelt. she didn't want to end up on a shelf in some HUMAN'S house.

She ran through the grass and smelled escaped prisoners. She was so lucky to have been mutated how she had been, she hated the humans but was highly happy that they gave her the power she needed to take them DOWN. The humans took Astrid, and the humans took her. She was not about to let them get off the hook for making her go through the pain of mutation even if it was a horrid gift to her.

She loved the grass and chewed on it as the humans walked by pretending to fear them as a normal wild jack rabbit should.

((um... Make Shadowlight 14 and Sugarhoof... 7? ))

Shadowlight continued to silently stalk the prisoners from above. Suddenly, he felt a little tug as Sugarhoof suddenly started pulling into a dive. "What- Sugarhoof, stop!" said Shadowlight, trying to pull Sugarhoof back up. Suddenly, Sugarhoof landed next to Kaminogi with a loud clop. She whinnied loudly in greetings. Shadowlight facepalmed and quickly hopped off of Sugarhoof, keeping to the shadows.

"Possibly. I wouldn't really know." Nelrim said as they kept walking.

They soon stopped and were walking through what must have been the park of the town.

There were oak trees growing, there was a nice lake out in the middle of the whole park, and to complete the whole thing there was actually a cliff that over looked the lake. It was as if this town park was dedicated to the beauty of nature.

Nelrim could feel the flow of natural energy thriving in this place and he could hear and see the beauty of it all.

"Amazing." he said as he sat down on the ground looking at the lake. "So peaceful."

"Wow."Leafpaw said as she sat down next to Nelrim.It looked so much like her home back by the lake.She wondered if her family had gone back to the camp and how they were doing without her.

Astrid saw an opening but heard the sound of footsteps behind her, she turned around to see a human and froze in her place. *please don't see me* she thought as she tried not to make a noise.

-----------------------------

Isis traveled alone, often changing into different animals depending on her envornment. It was night now and her favorite form was a green and purple nebula. She often only used the nebula form of her dragon forms but she could be almost any dragon she pleased. She flew high in the sky sniffing for the escaped prisoners who were her only help of finding her sister. She recognized the smell that was on the scientists, it was Astrid she was so sure.

She smelled one of the escaped prisoners that were just on the opposite side of a cell from her across a concrete wall, and it was strong. She must be close to one! She circled an area where she smelled the escapee.

Two?...

Kaminogi looked over. "Sugarhoof. Shadowlight. What are you doing here?" Then he shot a glance at Sugarhoof. "Please don't tell me that you want me to transform into a sugar cube. I'm not going to do that." He motioned towards Astrid. As she noticed his he muttered in annoyance. "Stop right there!" He commanded.

Fusion slowly followed what seemed like a prisoner. Soon he arrived to a park. He flicked his tongue, picking up a clearer scent. No doubt about it. It was Nelrim and Leafpaw. He slowly approached them.

Astrid saw him and just sat there. She was cold, and terrified, and upset about her whole situation.

"Really?" she said towards the hunter " it's over. The labs are destroyed, the scientist may or may not be alive, can you just leave me alone now?"

She said half heartedly to him hoping he would just give up on her as she had given up on staying alive. She remembered all of the times with the boy and how he hurt her so deeply, depressed, she just about gave up.

Nelrim was completely at ease in this old park. He looked down close to where his hand was and saw a small white lily growing strong. He also saw that there were others around the place.

He picked the flower and handed it to Leafpaw.

"Here." he said, "for you."

He used a little bit of the Earth and Water essence stones to keep the flower alive.

He looked up at the sky and saw something move across the blackness of it. He did not sense hostile but he did sense Dragon... that would be bad enough in Nelrim's opinion.

I just hope that it's not one that hates the sight of humans... otherwise I'll have to explain the situation... Nelrim thought.

(great you posted, perfect)

-----------------------

Isis saw someone coming towards the escapees she was trying to get into contact with, whoever it was he was running. They were in human form she feared, but she knew the smell and somehow trusted her instinct enough. She tried to contact them with her power she said "Go, NOW, there is a hunter on your trail!" hoping they wouldn't be to confused, she hovered in the sky until they reacted or so she hoped.

"Thanks."Leafpaw said smiling as she took the flower.

She looked up and saw something moving in the sky and telling them there was a hunter near by."Should we listen to the thing in the sky?"She asked Nelrim.

She continued to somewhat hover, it was hard to keep in the same place so she often had to fly in a circle and go back to her place. She was getting tired and landed on a high rock that was near to theirs but far enough that they would not be able to see her well against the night sky. Their human forms annoyed her but she continued to help them. they were her only chance left at finding Astrid.

Nelrim caught the mental message. He looked around and saw the Hunter trying to hide.

Nelrim looked to the sky and responded with "Thanks for the heads up... You might want to close your eyes.... Leafpaw... sorry that this peaceful place has to be left behind but uh... we got hostiles closing in on us so... I hope your ready to be teleported VIA Lightening."

Nelrim didn't wait for a reply he gently grabbed her hand and took hold of the Lightening stone with his free hand. The blinding flash of lightening surrounded them both and they were gone.

High above the earth they were practically flying. Nothing could really touch them up here.

A few hundred miles away lightening streaked across the storm cloud filled sky. Nelrim and Leafpaw were falling to the ground several miles below.

Not what I wanted... come on... I need my wings to save us... come on... Nelrim thought as he tried to will his dragon wings to be usable in human form.

The dragon stone pulsed strongly and then it vanished from Nelrim's hand.

"COME ON!!!" Nelrim yelled... Suddenly their fall stopped and they were hovering in the air.

"Thank the light." Nelrim said when he felt the familiar muscles of his wings on his back but he did not feel like he was in a dragon form.

He did not know what he looked like now but he would have to find out and soon. He began to descend to a heavily forested area far away from any conflicted area.

I hope that that area is a peaceful one

(Edited due to:... TOO MUCH POWER USED AT ONE TIME)

Edited by Malgorak

Kaminogi sighed. "Unfortunately, no. You see, the scientists command your return. There is nothing we can do about it. But seeing that you're such a young girl, I'll make a exception. We hunters get punished, badly, should I say, for not attempting to capture the jailbirds."

( ninja.gif 'D! Beware of PowerPlaying... dry.gif Not TOO Strong...Got it?)

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Isis sat amongst the rock as they flashed away. She was ANGRY but now that she had contacted them once succesfully, she could still contact them silently now that she had sensed their auras.

---------------------------------

Astrid looked at the hunter forgivingly as he basically set her free, but she could not accept it. She could not let him get the beatings that she got for her mistakes when she was imprisoned.

"no" she said as she stood up "you can't get punished because of me.. but i can't go back there.." she said sadly unsure as to what would happen