(actually you are on only once a day if that O.O as far as i know..)

((Astrid is waiting for Shadow Drake to reply, she is under the boy's house still if you, Raptor, want to 'happen to walk by'))

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

(well, not for long if anything an hour or two)

Raptor sighed as she walked passed a house, she smelt the smell of a polecat. "Astrid?" Raptor asked and looked under the house.

Astrid looked at the sound of her name as Shadow Drake continued to hide in the shadows(had so hide you somehow lol)

"Raptor!" She said "your ok!" and she stood up but stayed under the porch

"Where are we?" Raptor asked and slunk underneath the porch. "How did we get here anyway? I was following you the other day and then I lost you."

"We are under the porch of my old human's house" she said quietly, he hadn't know where she went and was looking all throughout the house.

"We escaped..after Leafpaw disappeared i walked the streets until i found this house..."

*Shadow Drake*

Shadow Drake took notice of the new comer and noted that they were not hostile. After making that observation he decided to make himself known.

He coughed slightly and knelt to the ground so that he would be visible to Astrid and the new comer.

"Astrid..." Shadow Drake said.

----

*Nelrim*

Nelrim just sat on the ground and stared at the gem that was on Leafpaw's neck. He was curious as to what it signified but if he were to study it he would have to get closer to the gem. Right now, though, he was confused about his own emotions. He had never really felt emotional sensations except for the usual anger and hatred, but he also had that whole Honor and Loyalty mixed with the sensation to protect those he cared for.

He was confused and the stone of wisdom was unable to help him.

Edited by Malgorak

"Must be hard for you," Raptor said. She then looked at something that was by her, so she picked it up and looked at it closely. It looked like a screwdriver, but more enhanced.

Astrid paused as she listened to both Raptor and Shadow Drake at once *They didn't leave me on purpose* she thought with happiness knowing they are probably ok.

Then she turned back to Raptor "hard? I don't know, i survived for a..." she said as the ground shook and she saw Shadow Drake look behind her, she peaked around the corner of the house "a moving rock? " she thought

---------------

"Where does this thing go to?" Said Isis as she morphed into her silver polecat form but kept her wings and the wings shrunk to her size and were furred. The breeze twirled around her as she morphed.

She never lost her balance though throughout the moving rock.

More intriged with the screwdriver, Raptor presses it and a red light came out and a buzzing noise was made. "Whoa! That's new!"

"What the Heck is that?!?!" Yelled Astrid as she jumped back

She looked to where Shadow Drake was hiding, he didn't see him well in the darkness of the shadow he stood in. She wanted to talk to him but Raptor would think she is nuts speaking to someone who was 'not there'

"What's what?" Raptor asked, looking up. "The screwdriver? I have no idea what it is."

"yeah..." she said distracted as she kept looking into the shadow

"why did you pick it up?" she said talking to Raptor through her peripheral vision and then looked back to raptor.

"I thought it looked wierd," Raptor replied. "I'm keeping it." She then released the button.

Shadow Drake sent a beam of energy across the vision field of the new comer and then answer Astrid's question.

"That is no moving rock... That is Gigas... the oldest and tallest stone dragon to ever live. He is the HIGH Guardian of the Essence Stones and he can't be killed... many have tried but something constantly heals any damage or wound that he takes." Shadow Drake said.

----

Nelrim*

"I don't know where Gigas goes... Anything known about him was lost during the war." Nelrim said.

After that he decided he'd just forget the conflict in his mind. He got up and walked over to Leafpaw and sat down beside her.

"Hey Leaf... I was wondering what the gem is attached to your neck. Think you could tell me about it?" Nelrim asked.

"I can but I don't know much."Leafpaw replied."Something seemed to call to me when we first got here,so I tried to find it.I eventually was lead to a cavern with not very many crystals in it,and this one caught my eye.I walked towards it and saw it pulsed in sync with my paw steps.I tried to stop and look at it,but it pulled me closer and it came off the wall and stuck to me.And I found out it changes color to match my fellings and thoughts.That's pretty much all I know."

Isis eyed the stone "it's beautiful" she said, you must be special" she said wishing it had chosen her, she had never seemed 'special' other then the fact that she was born the wrong color, which naturally would have been a disadvantage to her if she were to try to camouflage herself when hiding from predators. However now she could be anything she wanted so long as she was a mammal or dragon.

*Nelrim*

"Interesting... I've never heard of such a stone... and it's glowing a different color now..." Nelrim said as he looked at the stone.

Nelrim looked at the stone for a moment longer before looking away.

"Wonder what we should do while Gigas is moving to a new location?" Nelrim asked

---

*Shadow Drake*

"You two should come with me... I'll be able to take you two to safety." Shadow Drake said.

Well we can just sit here, obviously nobody is going to freak out about a bunch of mutated animals when there is a gigantic stone guardian moving through the city" Said Isis

Isis then morphed back into her (supposed to be black) silver dragon form glad that she could be larger. It takes energy to morph, but she loved her nebula and silver black form the most even if her polecat form was more natural. She flew up to the mouth of the cave on Gigas as sat atop it to see the location in which they were moving.

----------------------

"OK" said Astrid, she followed Shadow Drake happily

*UGH... I hate writers block... It's getting really bad for me right now because I am not really able to come up with good posts at the moment... HEY HUNTERS how bout bringing some chaos into this??? Shadow Drake is relatively vulnerable and he is still in the town/city... GO AFTER HIM!!!*

((Got your message. See, this is why we need more hunters. And prisoners.))

Kaminogi walked inside the depths of the cave, looking around. He turned to see Leafpaw and Nelrim. The fugitives. And...one new mutant. Based on what they are saying, 'Isis' was the name of that mutant. Kaminogi took a step towards them and said casually, "Hello. What are you people doing here?" He fiddled with some sort of gemstone that he somehow received.

After what seemed like hours of prowling around the dark city, Fusion caught a scent of...mutant. It led him to some sort of house. Spotting Astrid, Shadow Drake, and Raptor. Sensing their doom, Fusion sprinted up to strike Shadow Drake with poisonous fangs, lashing out with the speed of a rattlesnake. (Whether Fusion hits or not is up to you, but hit would be more exciting, LOL.)

Astrid nudged Raptor and ran as fast as she could, dodging trees and such in her path *but i left him* she thought and felt horrible *he was going to help me, he was going to bring me to my friends* she kept thinking of the horrid picture of the hunter, practically in mid air jumping at Shadow Drake and hoped he was able to defend himself well.

-------------------------

Isis saw the hunter at the same time as Leafpaw spoke, she didn't hear the hunter speak himself though. she jumped around to see him standing there looking at Leafpaw

Shadowlight frowned momentarily as Kaminogi disappeared. It was annoying when he did that. Maybe that's how other people feel when I disappear he thought. Suddenly, Sugarhoof lurched forwards again. She was cocking her ear. Suddenly, she took off, following the sound of the breeze. "Where-are-you-going-Suagrhoooooof?" asked Shadowlight, voice distorted by the bumpiness of the ride. "NEEIIGH!!" neighed Sugarhoof. More sugar!!!

*Shadow Drake*

Shadow Drake evaded the attack easily.

"Not a bad strike but too slow." Shadow Drake said.

He reached into his cloak and drew forth the Type 7 Dragon Sword. Once he did his cloak vanished. He was standing there wearing leather armor and a hooded cowl that shadowed his face. The Type 7 began glowing.

"You want to fight I know. All because you have not been able to catch any of those escaped prisoners. Now tell me... Are you ready to see the reaper?" Shadow Drake said in a dark tone.

(his theme:

enjoy)

Shadow Drake Swung his sword and sent a blade of wind heading right for Fusion's neck.

---

*Nelrim*

Nelrim turned instantly and saw the hunter standing there. Surprise was on Nelrim's face as he got to his feet. He gripped both the Light and Shadow essence stones and felt their power begin to echo within his body. He felt the energy of the two stones but something told him that the time was not right.

He put the Shadow and Light stones away.

"So why are you here?" he asked.