Shadowlight rolled his eyes and quickly slipped out of the cave. Unfurling his wings, he flew into the air, searching for the prisoners.

---

Sugarhoof also flew away, her nostrils flaring as she tried to sniff out the prisoners. Plus, she had a sugar rush and she needed to work the extra energy off.

Fusion was about to turn back to Lea when he realised that he was gone. But he was one step ahead of the game. So Shadowlight was a darn traitor, wasn't he? The next time they meet, it wouldn't be pretty. But seeing that Lea lived in a cave, he didn't prove to be too much of a harm to the company. Getting up, Fusion scanned the buildings in the distant. The prisoners...will die. Soon. Whisking around, Fusion detected a scent of prisoners, somewhere around the buildings. He slinked around, eyeing the dark sky. Soon the night will reach it's peak point. He hoped that the prisoners would be somewhere around here...

Kaminogi let out a laugh, then faced Astrid. "See? That dragon was cowardly after all. He just left with his little friend. All he cares about were the stones. You were just being used. And now...you will die. All because you followed him. Isn't that sad." Kaminogi took a glance at the Shadowy Figure. "Whose side are you on, anyways?" He growled.

"Hmph. I didn't want to do this, but you got me mad..." Lea hissed to no one in particular. He took out a cell phone as he flew and dialed a number. Putting it to his ear, he waited for the receiver to pick up.

Nicholas sighed as he watched the fight. Seriously, could these mutants be any more annoying? Suddenly he felt a vibration in his pocket. His phone was ringing. A call... from... Lea? He picked up.

"Hello? What's up?" he asked.

"You can do it. You have my permission," Lea replied grimly.

"Oh, what made you change your mind?" Nicholas asked, smiling and looking up.

"Nothing really... I just realized how foolish I was to reject your offer the first time..." Lea said.

"Hmph," Nicholas's smile became wider, "Okay then, I'll meet you in the basment."

The two hung up and Lea continued to fly towards the city.

Astrid stared at Kaminogi confused. "they didn't use me, i saved them" she said thinking though of all the times they could have died: The gas, attacking the humans through the cage bars, freaking out every time a human came near them. she was asking for beatings basically and she would rather take the blow then Leafpaw.

"And i guess this is the end? it's not like i can run now without falling to my death.." she looked to her wing

"it's not like i can fly.."

She instantly ran across the roof and jumped surprisingly to another roof and kept running

"So you want to run? That'll make your punishments even more harsh..." Kaminogi jumped past the roofs in pursuit. Suddenly as Kaminogi lunged at Astrid, he transformed into sharp shard of glass and it flew straight at Astrid.

Milu smiled and followed, there was nothing like a good hunt. She followed from the sky, like a hawk tailing its prey.

---

Nicholas smiled and walked downstairs since the elevator was broken. He calmly walked past the poison that had fallen from the roof and soon arrived at the basement, waiting for Lea to arrive.

---

Lea's form faded. He didn't want to be seen, not yet. He looked down and saw a few other mutants. Wow, they had already arrived at the city? He became visible again as he watched from above.

Seeing that Sugarhoof was coming with him, Shadowlight pulled himself on to her back. He didn't want to waste energy flying himself. Besides, she knew where she was going. They appeared to be flying over a city. He spotted the glint of broken glass chasing a bunch of hybrids. Must be Kaminogi he thought. It didn't look like the wind was moving it, and it seemed to change direction by itself.

Leafpaw slowly opened her eyes.'What happened?'She asked herself,she couldn't really remember anything after another hunter showed up.She sat up slowly and saw Nelrim sitting on the floor next to the bed."What happened?"She asked him"And where's Astrid?"

Nelrim turned his head to look at the now awake Leafpaw.

"What had happened was a friend of mine showed up and told us that we had to leave. Two hunters had appeared and were going to kill us both and try to take the stones. We can't let them take the stones. As for where Astrid is... She's safe with Shadow Drake. If you wonder where we are we're in a house of an abandoned town. So far it's a safe place." Nelrim got up and looked around the place. "I'm glad that your alright."

A slight smile graced his face as he began walking towards the door.

---

*Shadow Drake*

"What side I am on is my own. NOW Prepare yourself." Fayn said and charged at the Hunter that was pursuing the one named Astrid.

Fayn swung his sword at the hunter, now shard o' glass, and deflected it from it's current flight trajectory. After that he spread his wings and flew up to the Hunter that was flying in the air.

"Your turn." he said.

Edited by Malgorak

Kaminogi growled as he was deflected, leaving him flying towards another building. His form dissipated, leaving him vulnerable, but Kaminogi flipped around, landing neatly on the other building. "You say you are on your own side. Why are you helping those prisoners, then?" Kaminogi then transformed as a tornado(Too strong? Tell me)and swirled towards the injured prisoner.

*I would say yes because a tornado can cause some serious damage and it is also a Wrath of Nature BUT it's up to Squertle to decide.*

(I agree,I think a tornado would be especially dangerous in this situation.We don't want to kill the fake civilians now would we laugh.gif )

*Well wind is simple elemental BUT wind can also be a tornado... sorry I've played fantasy games a lot and I know quite a bit about the elemental stuff... but WIND in regards of a speed boost would be alright... as far as I could tell.*

[[Ok, WIND then... xd.png ]]

Kaminogi transformed into wind and flew towards Astrid. He hoped that he could do more damage. As a light breeze, Kaminogi swished in front of Astrid.

smile.gifAttention:I forgot to add an age section to the forms,so put the age in your next post;sorry.

*Notice to everyone.*

Astrid found she was amazing at hopping from roof to roof especially the ones with almost 10 feet in between, but as the hunter, now a shard of glass, came towards her she barely darted in a different direction when it was abruptly changed in direction.

"what?" she said suddenly somewhat stopping but still cautiously walking fast to hear what was going on.

Though in the time she was running, she found she had slightly more muscle and seemed to be larger then normal. This was the first time it hit her *the water was not magnifying, i'm still mutating..* she almost lost it as she kept running *into a dragon? will i be a dragon one day?* and she darted off again down the buildings

((Age of char? or actual age??, if age of character, Astrid is just a young polecat, maybe a year to a year and a half old which is technically fully grown but she is still young))

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Astrid finally stopped to rest after she had jumped well over 25 roofs of various buildings and houses, she was sure she was out of sight but to be careful, she slipped under a house nearby. Her wing dragged on the floor as she walked, only now was it officially starting to pain her greatly enough that she had to stop.

She caught a quick meal of rat under the house and enjoyed it, but she couldn't sleep. not now. not ever...