"But who else can i trust? How are people going to react when they see..a polecat with wings? The company will be more angry and send more humans after us. And these things have grown to large to even hide under my fur now.." She flapped her wings creating gusts of air that made the pigeon look up. It was white and black, with two grey stripes on it's head. *delicious* she thought

"you're hurt" she said and again looked at Leafpaw "how are you going to get away, i won't let you go back, and the testing... no more.."

She then smacked the pigeon with her tail and it's now lifeless body stuck to her tail spikes

"dinner?" she said to Leafpaw as she waved the pigeon towards the human

"I don't know,but you can either travel by night,stay in the shadows of the alleyways,or travel by sewer."Leafpaw said"And if I can find the right materials I'll be fine,and I got this far,how hard can getting farther away be?Please just trust me on this."

"No thanks,I'll catch something later."

Astrid was so hungry she enjoyed the pigeon slowly making sure the human was watching her happily nom the dead pigeon. "but where would i find you?" she said with red teeth immediately noticing how disgusting she was being, and then closed her mouth

"I could be anywhere,so we should set up a secret base for escapees."Leafpaw replied"But for now we need to think of a way to contact each other."

Astrid looked at the pigeon carcass and then looked at Leafpaw jokingly "i guess he's of no use.."

Astrid noticed the sewer that Leafpaw had spoken about.

she came closely to Leafpaw's ear "maybe a tunnel system?" she said so quiet, she could almost not hear herself speak.

"That would work,but how will we contact each other?"Leafpaw asked quietly.'The hunter shouldn't hear this,otherwise he could easily find the base'Hopefully he was thinking of something else at the moment.

"i don't know" she said worried

"it's not like we have anyone to know where we both are, or how to find either of us once we are officially out and not...standing in front of a HUMAN?!"

She said in a yelling whisper

(getting boring hmmmm...)

((Sorry, we must be at different timezones. I was at school!))

Fusion glared at the two prisoners. How foolish they must be, to direct the attention to a mere pigeon. Foolish! They must be sent back to their cages; these kind of creatures should not be allowed to roam free. "Hmph. Well, are you done with that pigeon? I think I waited long enough, don't you? Now, if you would stop stalling, I would like you to come with me." Fusion hissed, his neon green eyes watching them with the same amount of caution.

((yep. Timezones.))

Sugarhoof woke up to the sound of running and struggling. Her ears pricked as she heard some people say something about an escape. With a great neigh, she bounded over to the building where the prisoners were kept. Taking great care to not ruin the door, she entered the building, the clip-clop sound of her hooves sounding on the tiles of the floor. She tracked down the voices and saw the snake human chatting with the cat lady and the other prisoner. She snorted as an emphasis to Fusion's words.

Fusion turned to face the alicorn, keeping an eye on the prisoners, who were whispering like mad. "Sugarhoof. What are you doing here exactly?"

Edited by ChocoBrownie

"Didn't we already go through that when they mutated us?"Leafpaw growled.She wasn't about to give up her freedom because of a threat of pain.But the tip of her tail twitched nervously anyway as she concentraited on the hunter.

"We'll never go back."Leafpaw hissed."What made you think we were going to come quietly,then we would be making your job too easy." She smiled slightly,'we're never going back'she thought.

Sugarhoof gave a small neigh, followed by yet another snort, as if she was saying, "I'm here to help you!" Then again, it could always mean, "Gimme sugar lumps."

((ninja.gif 'D!))

Fusion cast a somewhat grateful glance at Sugarhoof, then turned back to the prisoners. "Fine. I didn't want to come to this." Fusion approached the two prisoners, looming over them. His eyes was narrowed, the green glow shining errily. His fangs were visible now, as he cast a malignant glance at the two prisoners. "Prepare yourself," Fusion hissed.

EDIT: I have to go to bed now. Might be busy tomorrow, though. blink.gif

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Leafpaw backed away as the hunter approached."Prepare for what?"She asked.She was nervous at the sight of the hunter with fangs.'This won't end well' Leafpaw thought.Her eyes were filled with fear as she kept backing away.

(ok,bye)

Nelrim had began running through the compound when he heard the voice.

"Prepare for what?"

It sounded female so Nelrim stopped his mad dash to get out of the lab complex and redirected his movement thanks to the Wind Stone that he had.

He ran a little ways and skidded to a halt and inside saw some sort of fanged monster approaching a small creature near the other end of the small room.

Not really wanting a confrontation so soon Nelrim stepped into the room.

"Stop right there will ya." Nelrim said as he drew forth two stones.

He had drawn forth the Ice and Dragon stones so as to transform. Nelrim was soon encased in an icy cloud that soon vanished.

As the icy cloud vanished there was a small ice blue dragon standing in the room. He looked at the Hunter and laughed slightly.

"So... will you be leaving peacefully or are you going to fight?" Nelrim said staring at the Hunter.

Edited by Malgorak

Leafpaw paused as someone stepped into the room.

"Stop right there will ya."

He said as he drew fourth two strange looking stones.He was soon encased in an icy cloud that vanished almost as quickly as it came.As the cloud vanished Leafpaw saw a small ice blue dragon standing there.Leafpaw smiled slightly,'this is going to be interesting'she thought.

*ooc: I think we encountered a slight disruption in regards of the RP... I went back and read some of the text and saw that you guys were outside... but uh... this is a future time period so we can explain the "room"... it's a HOLO CHAMBER set up for the holograms to seem real... and also to be a test chamber for the experiments... I guess this one could be one set up for the Hunters... user posted image *

Astrid continued to sit quietly but ready behind Leafpaw. She had no idea when the others had shown up but looked the green eyed human directly in his globes of neon terrified, and said "nah, i'm enjoying this 'mere pigeon' as though i would have enjoyed it months ago when you dragged me off of the streets and injected me with liquids. or was it years? hard to tell time when you are staring out of the bars of a cell for hours without interaction" she said in a snarl and spat pigeon blood in the human's face. the human's teeth bared made her nervous, not an average human is he..

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

(yes,I was confused about it so I just went with it.)(I like the holo room idea,I'm going to go with it smile.gif )

Edited by Squertle

*Well thank the light I was able to come up with a way to cover my mishap. So yeah let's go with the Holo room idea. *