Kaminogi smirked. He didn't know that Shadowlight loved candies. He looked around and grabbed a handful of chocolate and coffee candy. Then he took Sugarhoof's bag of sugar lumps and placed it on the counter. $32. Putting the money on the counter, he ripped the bag of sugar cubes and offered one to Sugarhoof, while popping a coffee candy into his mouth.

Sugarhoof immediately crunched on the cube gleefully. She whinnied in happiness and delight, almost exposing her wings. Luckily for her, Shadowlight had thoughtfully placed a princess hat over her horn, so at least that wouldn't be seen.

---

Shadowlight inspected his hoard of sugary treats. He momentarily forgot that he had an audience, and stuck two pieces of candy corn in his mouth so that he would look like a vampire. He then remembered at the last minute, trying to pretend that he was simply eating them, not playing in a highly immature and uncool manner.

((hehe I'm having fun messing around with Shadowlight's weakness...))

Edited by greenglassesgal

"Heh." Kaminogi noticed that the hat was about to fall off and adjusted it, chewing slowly on the coffee candy. He fed another sugar cube to Sugarhoof, then simply said, "Nice fangs you got there, Shadowlight." He then turned to the door. "Now, you guys ready to go?"

"Well of course they're nice," retorted Shadowlight. "They're edible, multicolored, and just plain awesome." He offered some to Kaminogi as he went out the door.

---

Sugarhoof hyperly charged out the door, the carefully placed hat punctured in the middle. She fanned put her wings, hauled Kaminogi and Shadowlight on her back, and started spinning around in midair.

"...Thanks." Kaminogi followed and stuck the candy in his mouth, too. "...I feel stupid." Kaminogi mumbled. It was true. Two dudes were flying around in circles in the dead of night on a alicorn with a princess hat on, crunching suger lumps loudly, while they were holding bags of candy, not to mention the pieces of cand corn stuck to their mouths like teeth.

The boy came and picked her up, he recognized her, she saw it in his eyes but he seemed confused as to were she got wings.

She was furious and terrified thinking he would harm her, all she wanted him to do was bring her back outside and leave, she wasn't even sure why she had even bothered to go back into that horrid house that the boy lived in. *does he know about the project?* she thought to herself as she kept her wings tight against her body.

He looked at her face with recognition in his eyes and then held her tightly against his shoulder. She relaxed *the boy still loves me* she said to herself as she nuzzled her face to his neck. Astrid realized that it was never the boy's fault that he had to abandon her. She still loved the boy even after what he did to her.

The boy brought out her old cage and modified it a little to fit her now larger dragon mutated body and tried to place her in it but she withdrew, sat on the floor with the statement that she was free now and did not need a cage. The boy sighed and placed a cat bed on the corner of the floor. *he doesn't know i don't want to be here anymore. I just want him to know i'm well* she said to herself.

She will escape again once the boy goes to bed

(I'm calling you out Squertle and Malgorak come on, play haha)

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

(Typers block laugh.gif )

Leafpaw looked around in awe at the faintly glowing crystals.It was peaceful,unlike most of the outside world.She started walking toward the other end of the cave while turning back into a cat.It seemed as if something was calling her and she had to find out what it was.

Nelrim saw Leafpaw turn back into her cat form and start walking further into the cave. He stood where he was and looked around the place a little more... that is until he sensed something off in the eastern section of the cave.

He could sense something but could not tell what it was. He decided to head through the eastern passage of the cave.

*Note Shadow Drake, A.K.A. Fayn, can be killed..... just not yet and also the Type 7 sword is not to be taken...*

Isis said it again as they didn't see her. Did she blend into the cave? She was still in her nebula form

"I am Isis, i helped you from the hunters. I am looking for my sister Astrid, she is a polecat but i'm not sure how they mutated her. Have you seen her?"

She stood directly in front of the male escapee

"what is your name?"

Nelrim was able to see clearly in the cave but there were some things that could blend in with the surroundings. A Nebula dragon was one of the few things that could blend into the surroundings of this cave. He walked right into the dragoness but after he realized that it was a dragon he apologized.

He looked at her and listened to her message but he could sense a hatred of humans deep within her.

"My name is Nelrim Arkaine. I know I don't look like it but I am a dragon... well was once a dragon before being mutated. I am the son of the Dragon Elder. As for... wait... Astrid is your sister?" Nelrim said the last in confusion but then he held the Light Stone and was able to see the Aura that surrounded the dragoness before him.

Her aura was a mixture of many colors but there was one more prominent and it was silver.

"Ah... I see you were mutated like the rest of us were." Nelrim said, "I'm sorry but... I don't know where your sister is... at least not right now. If you find my friend, Shadow Drake, he may be able to help you. Don't be fooled by his form he looks human but within him flows the blood of Dragons. He's actually a symbiotic fusion of Human and Dragon. Find him and he will be able to help find your sister." Nelrim said.

Once again he sensed something pulling him towards an eastern chamber of the cave. He stepped around the dragoness and continued heading east through the cave.

"Astrid yes, is my sister. Can i come with you? I see you are not the only one who can sense auras, that's how i found you. Since my sister was mutated, her aura has changed and i cannot find her with my own mutations, but i can smell her on you and on her *points to leafpaw* and on the dead scientist. Right now you are my only hope, i don't know who Shadow Drake is or where to find him"

She tried to get his attention as he walked through the cave

"if she was your friend, how do you not know where she is?" Isis said sadly

Leafpaw walked until she reached a somewhat large cavern.There were crystals of all colors and sizes everywhere.The call to her was stronger as if it was coming from somewhere in there.She wove in between the stalagmites looking for whatever was waiting for her.She walked down a narrow tunnel where the amount of crystals were thinning.She stepped into a small cavern with fewer crystals than the other one and she slowed near the end of the cave and looked at the wall,one of the small crystals caught her eye.It seemed to be faintly pulsing in sync with her paw steps and was shaped like an oak leaf.It was about one and a half centimeters long and half a centimeter wide.She tried to stop to sit and look at it but she couldn't,it was like it was pulling her towards it.When she was only two paw steps away it flew off the wall and stuck to her right below her neck.Suprised,she jumped back and it turned from a deep grass green to a bright yellow as her mood changed.

Edited by Squertle

Nelrim stopped for a moment.

"When you found me at the park of that abandoned town... I had used a Shadow Teleportation to escape a previous Hunter encounter. I was only able to teleport myself and Leafpaw. Astrid was too far away for me to teleport her as well. As for you coming with us... I don't see why not. We could use the help." Nelrim said

---

*Shadow Drake*

Shadow Drake flew through the air, blending in with the sky, He flew over several buildings but the one he had been hovering over for the past five hours... it looked like any other but he could tell that there was an escaped mutant inside. He shook his head and turned into a cloud of sorts.

The cloud seeped into the house and made it's way deeper into the place. The cloud stopped instantly. Astrid was sitting on the floor and there was a human sitting close to her.

Shadow Drake, in cloud form, blew through the room and left the building. He flew up into the sky and stayed there, hovering, waiting.

Isis followed them grateful they were helping her and grateful he let her come with.

"I hope she is safe. I have been looking for her for over a year, and two weeks old isn't very much, she may not even remember me, but i know she took care of me when mother abandon us until the human stole her from me and i was cold again..." She became lost in the memories but then shook her head to straiten her thoughts out.

"i will help you with your objective, just because you knew my sister and you kept her safe while you could"

---------------------------

Astrid sat as the boy was laying next to her. Annoyingly he had fallen asleep with her sitting next to him, and he was a light sleeper. She made the slightest move and he would hold her closer. She didn't want the boy to be sad when she left, but she couldn't stand being in the house any longer. She waited nearly three hours before the boy got up to use the bathroom and then she immediately jumped out the basement window glad she could stretch and breath real air again. "it's cloudy today" she said as she sat under the front porch just off the side of the window.

*Shadow Drake*

Just as Astrid left the house he flew down from the cloudy sky and landed amongst the shadows nearby.

"Astrid... About time I found you..." Shadow Drake said in his neutral voice.

He stood in the shadows and did not move.

"I've come for you." He said, at this point he could have been death calling.

---

*Nelrim*

Nelrim had walked into the deeper parts of the cave heading east and he began to notice that it was getting bigger and bigger not to mention that the stone started to take on shape. Then it started looking like a brick formation. Nelrim stopped and looked around the area and saw not one but several dragon statues up ahead and the crystal clusters were much greater here but they were also in an organized manner to allow free movement.

He walked further and he realized that he must be entering into a Dragon Temple. Whatever was calling out for him it was inside. He entered the temple completely and looked around the place. Yet again he found rune markings on one of the walls that was in the dragon language. He wrote the message down on the scroll he had with him and went further in.

He got to the farthest point of the cave and on an alter there was a single stone. It was glowing and seemed to react to his presence in the room. He stepped closer to the alter and was able to see the stone clearly. As he looked at it he could feel something within it.

He picked the stone up and felt a surge of energy rush through his body. Then a voice echoed in his head.

"For many years the Essence Stone of Wisdom has been under our protection. Fearing that it may fall into the hands of the Dark Heart we sealed it within this temple. A Prophecy was seen by the Dragon Seer. He told us, 'One born of Dragon, yet altered by human, but pure of heart will seek the stones. His reason just his cause proper. To protect others and to bring down those of dark intent... He shall the Stone of Wisdom belong.' To this day we've protected this temple and sealed it off to any whose heart holds great evil. You have arrived and the stone is yours. Take it and save this world from the destruction that it faces. We shall continue to keep this cave protected if only to give a place of refuge."

The voice faded from his mind and the Essence stone of Wisdom that was in his hand did the same. But the sense of great wisdom did not leave his mind. Out of curiosity he drew forth the scroll he had with him and... was able to read the contents.

"Upon the eve of Destruction one shall be born to the elder bearing Light and Shadow within him. Unto him shall be given nine sacred stones Fire, Ice, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, Shadow, Lightening, and the Dragon Stone. These nine stones, holding great power within, shall become his weapon against the darkness.

Upon the dawn of Dark Mutation the Dragon Elder's son shall be taken to the Human's steel fortresses of death and destruction. Within he shall be transformed but resist the corruption of their intent. His light and his darkness shall bring others to him and lead many to a new age of peace."

Nelrim read the messages out loud but stood where he was with a confused look on his face. He scratched his head, rolled up the scroll, and left the temple heading back to the main chamber.

*eh heh heh... yeah prophecy ... sometimes you can't go wrong with it.*

Astrid heard a voice call her name and was slightly confused

"you... you've come for me? what do you mean? what have i done, are you a hunter?!"

-------------------------------

Isis followed Nelrim when he took out a scroll and read it. "what is that supposed to mean?" she said to him just as confused as he probably was

She kept walking when the female escapee who had not told her her name yet started flashing between colors

"what?" she said somewhat loudly as she was surprised

*Shadow Drake*

Shadow Drake smiled but his face was shadowed by the hood of his robe.

"You'd not done anything wrong and don't worry I'm not a Hunter. If I was I probably would have killed you already or at least hauled you off. But no I'm not one. I'm here to take you to your friends." Shadow Drake said, his neutral voice was rather creepy to hear and not many came near him because of it.

Shadow Drake stood in the shadows and waited.

*I will state this again just in case... Shadow Drake CAN be killed off... JUST NOT YET...*

---

*Nelrim*

"I don't know what it means but something tells me that there are others out there like the two I have on the scroll. I just have to find them." Nelrim answered Isis' question

He heard Isis' sudden surprise about something but he didn't understand why that is until sense that something had changed within Leafpaw's energy flow.

He was curious about it and quickly made his way back to the main chamber and headed north in the cave (Entrance was south facing). Eventually he came to a small cave opening that was too small for him to fit into. The wisdom stone within him was still active and would most likely remain so. Whatever was happening was meant to happen.

He also sensed that what ever had happened, Leafpaw would not be harmed at all. He was actually relieved about it.

At that moment he began to wonder why, after only knowing Leafpaw for what... two... three days?, he started to have feelings for her.

I'm a DRAGON for crying out loud and she's a mutated cat... Granted her energy is just like Leura's but she's still a mutated cat... So why am I having feelings about her? Nelrim thought to himself.

In his mind he was warring with himself trying to figure it out but no matter what he couldn't not even with the essence of wisdom within him the answer eluded him.

Could she be a reincarnation of Leura? Could that be the reason why Leafpaw, as a light dragoness, looked like Leura? Nelrim began mentally questioning.

"GGRRRRAAAAHHHHHH!!! WHY CAN'T I FIGURE IT OUT!?" He yelled out. His voice echoed and reverberated through out the cave and faded into the distance.

*...Um... yeah*

Astrid looked confused but walked up to the hooded stranger "the ones who betrayed me? left me behind?" she said half sadly and half angry but knew she couldn't hold it against them. There was no way she could have gotten over to them in time, and she had a broken wing so it's not like she could remotely try to find them.

---------------

Isis

"that's pretty interesting" she said. *am i the only one that's drawn to the cave itself? they are all going in different directions!* she thought.

And then Nelrim yelled, she was confused and startled "what?" she said almost sarcastically because she had a feeling,she sensed his feelings for the female immediately after contacting him for the first time. it was on his aura and she knew that may be the unknown reason for his yelling.

Isis morphed into a black dragon with shimmering silver(instead of black) scales. No matter how hard she tried, her silver got in the way of dark dragons other then the nebula because the silver scales blended in with the green and purple nebula scales.

"sorry, i had to change, i was getting tired of walking on two legs" she said and as she changed the wind blew around her. She noticed that this never happened to the female escapee who morphed a bit, "the wind likes me" she giggled out loud not meaning to speak out of her own mind

Kaminogi jumped off Sugarhoof. He was sick from the spinning. He finished munching on the coffee candy and the candy corn. It was time to go. There were Fugitives to catch, Things to be seen... Kaminogi turned to Shadowlight. "Thanks for the Candy Corn," He muttered. Suddenly Kaminogi transormed into a Breeze, and was gone in a second. After a few minutes, his form once again was visible. He was in front of a cave. His instincts led him here("The wind likes me", as Isis said.). It seems like a good place to hide, anyways. He walked inside, in no attempt of disguising himself.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Leafpaw tried to get the crystal off but it stayed where it was.'Oh well'She thought,giving up.She walked back through the tunnels and into the main part of the cave.She sat in the middle of it with her back to the entrance and thought about why the crystal was stuck to her.

*alright... alright choco I'll allow you to enter the cave with Kamunogi... just let me work something out here*

As Nelrim sat in the main chamber of the cave looking around the place, trying desperately not to look at Leafpaw. A voice rang out in the cave.

"A Dark Hearted one has entered the cave... Defensive measures are in effect... They will be expelled from the cave immediately... Gigas Protocol is in effect starting now..." The voice echoed in the cave for a moment more then faded into the distance.

Suddenly the ground began to shake violently and then a loud growling roar was heard from outside but it seemed to also come from within the cave itself. Nelrim didn't know what to think of the situation but suddenly he could sense the mind of a dragon.

"Well... this could be useful... We're in a cave but the cave is a living creature... or better yet it's a stone dragons of sorts... I've only heard of Gigas in tales and stories but I never did think that the largest and tallest Stone Dragon to ever exist was real..." Nelrim shook his head, "Here we are inside of it... and for some reason we are all still alive... except for the poor fellow who had darkness in their heart... He got thrown out of the mouth and to the ground."

Nelrim smiled a dull smile and closed his eyes. Things were just going to get VERY complicating.

*It's a stone dragon that is not an actual part of the RP... and as such it just moves around the surface of the planet like a mobile fortress... It's more like a golem than anything to tell the truth... It don't fight it just walks relocating it's entire being to a new location... Please allow this...*

("The wind likes me", as Isis said.)

((just to be clear, Isis has an elemental soul, she was literally meant to be a wind dragon but she was born from a polecat which is why she is silver and not naturally polecat colored.. She actually has the power of wind but she doesn't know it, it's her strongest power she cannot yet control ))

Isis sat as the cave rumbled in her silver black form. She wanted to fly but did not want to leave the escapees who held the key to her sister and who had let her stay with them during their own journey.

"Female, what is your name? i was never told" she said to the female who had a stone on her chest that continued to change colors with her thoughts.

Leafpaw was snapped out of her thoughts as the cave started rumbling,causing her crystal to quickly change to a bright yellow,but slowly changed back to a sky blue as Nelrim explained why the cave was moving.

"My name is Leafpaw."She told the silver black dragon."What's your name?"

" Nice to meet you" Isis said as she bowed "My name is Isis Faery, it seems as though the silent message i sent to both you and Nelrim did not go through for you. I am here as Nelrim said that you knew my sister, i am staying with you and Nelrim until i am able to have contact with her"

Said Isis to Leafpaw

"i am an escaped prisoner as well as you, i have been mutated just like you, I have the same ability as you, as i can morph but only into mammals and dragons"

She said happy that Leafpaw had spoken to her, yet another who knew her sister.

Raptor wasn't sure where she was anymore. She knew she was still in the city, she could tell that much. "Augh! Where am I?" she asked no one in particular. (You guys sure do post fast)