TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Well, One of my Sunlights hatched at 1,929 But another hatched at 2,019.

Or, Rather, I should say they were ready at those views. Then I got impatient and Incubated them into hatching. As I did to all my others that were ready, However. One I guess wasn't quite ready as it looked, because it still hasn't hatched yet, and with the incubation it's under the 4 day mark. lol. Opps.

Just came home and gave myself a mini heart attack, thinking my sunlight babies had disappeared. XD I'm so used to hatchies being similar colours to their eggs so I was like "Ahh, where are my gold hatchies!" xP

But yeah, a handful of my babies hatched. :3 Gonna pick up some more sunlight and wave eggs if possible because all my CB spitfires and purples are on CD. x)

Okay, I can say from personal experience now that the Sunshines take more views to hatch, haha. They're getting views at a faster rate than my Tidals are apparently, even though all are in the same ERs.

Happy b'day dragon cave!! :3

I can't wait to see what the new dragons look like!

my final one hatched... and it's hatched around 1,700 views...

But now that I have got at least one of each of the new eggs time to concentrate on getting more CB spits and purples. Before those become even harder to get lol.

But if the sunlights are to be the new rare, I'm happy I got three of those lil suckers now. Which really, I kind of was thinking they might be, or at least one of the uncommon ones, given they look like a cross between the gold and white eggs lol.

My first ones hatched and now I got 2 more of each.

Most of the eggs I got on day one all have huge holes in them, except the sunlights. Barely cracked.

hehe, cant wait to see them grown up.

*pokes TJ's hatchies*

You know what I'd like? A dragon released that can grow up early. tongue.gif So we'd all be sitting here going "oh nooo, almost a day to go still" and then, low and behold, IT HATCHES. laugh.gif Hahaha... I can wish...

But in all seriousness, I absolutely love these, the middle hatchie especially. I can't wait to see what it looks like all grown up! And I do hope it's kind of rare. happy.gif

Thrown my eggs into a few more fansites. Hopefully that will bump the views up.

My wave egg hatched and the others are cracking 8D

I am beginning to think the goldies actually need more clicks to hatch. I have one with 3 and one with 2 clicks and the 3-click one cracked way sooner. Small difference --> big difference?

Also the one with 2 clicks suddently got sick yesterday, very much out of the blue, as it didn't get more views than all the other eggs at the same time remaining...

They seem to be almost as fidgety as Tinsels! xd.png

Whew...finally got my sunlights to hatch. Stubborn little brats. tongue.gif They're not as bad as tinsels, IMHO. At least, I've never managed to incu-hatch a tinsel without it getting sick, but these guys seem to be doing fine.

Now let's see if I can find more wave eggies.

All my eggs have large cracks but the sunlights; they have no cracks at all! just read the last page and apparently this is standard for them. I wonder if it means they'll be less common than the others?

Happy 6th birthday Dragon cave! May you continue to bring delight to thousands of users around the globe and surprise them with new releases and updates for many years to come smile.gifsmile.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

It took over 3000 views for my Sunny eggs to hatch. :S Yikes.

And now I'm happily locked once again with 5 more Sunny eggs, and 2 more Waves. tongue.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

oh sweet I have cracks as soon as my one lil guy hatches I plan to freeze because I dont like its linage, then I will be after 2 more cb waves and breeding more of the others............

My sunnies have cracks no holes but from what I am reading this is not unusual, just going to keep a close eye on them just to be sure they dont get sick

My first two sunlights finally have the full diagonial crack at 1600 views.

3,756/622 /0 (views &clicks on my sunshine) and it still hasn't hatched blink.gif

edited for even more amazing total wow

edited

finally hatched at 3,844!

stubborn little critter but at least it didn't mind being incubated

Edited by velvet_paw

Happy 6th Birthday, DragonCave user posted image even i'm a little late unsure.gif

My sun's hatching! Right on time with the hybrid! Yay! :3

Boy do I hope the Tidals are still dropping later today, I mis-clicked a bleeping Deep Sea hoping for another Tidal, and bit it, hoping it would then abandon. Of course it died. So now I'm waiting til the 24 hours is up so I can go get my second Tidal (or whatever they'll be called).