2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Has it been that long?!

Happy 6th B-day then laugh.gif

Wooo new eggs *is super locked*

Happy Birthday, DC!!!!!!!!!!

These eggs are soooooo pretty! <3333

Edited by MangaFreak

Yay, new eggs! Happy birthday!

AHHHH THANK YOU TJ! biggrin.gif Three new eggs this time! I'm excited. biggrin.gif Happy 6th birthday DC!

And all of those eggs are absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see what's inside, but I'm sure they'll be really beautiful ones. <3

Edited by StormWizard212

YAY!!!! biggrin.gif happy 6th birthday, DC!! Congrats to TJ for running the site and getting us this far!

How did I not notice this sooner? Egg-locked, dang.

Now to find what biome they are all in.

Edited by Ashywolf

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DRAGON CAVE!!! 6 years down and here's to 600 more...

Edited by calenlass

...So the Shining in the Sunlight eggs are everywhere, the Wave-Making eggs are in the Coast... any idea where the Very Warm eggs are? They seem to be very rare sad.gif

Also yay, thank you TJ for the new eggs! Happy birthday everyone!

Edited by silver_chan

Osnap, locked myself on one type of egg. Guess no one else realized the blocking stopped? XD

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I haven't seen the last egg either. Even if they were rare, they'd still be mass dropping right now, right?

I just caught three gold ones after clearing some space (I miss my pretties ;-;) and my brother caught 4 coast ones. I suppose we'll be trading. :P

Edited by Saloiq

New eggs, yes! I can't believe Dragon Cave is six years old already, wow. I'll have to grab some later.

I wonder if that last egg is one that has to be bred to be obtained. Because I too didn't see it anywhere.

I've got 3 This egg shines brightly in the sunlight. and 2 This egg is rocking back and forth in a puddle, creating small waves.

got 2 coast ones and 2 gold ones now I just need those warm ones...wonder where they are

Edit: Of course Happy Birthday DC!!!

Edited by schneimc

*Speculation*

The 3rd one is a hybrid maybe? 0.0

Happy Birthday DC!

Pretty sure I saw the warm eggs in the desert. (Pretty sure...) They went fast, which is why I clicked so many of the same one in the coast, lol. I've only looked in the desert and coast, too, I think.

Or I was just refreshing too fast and it was just the eggs that are everywhere. Sorry about that. x3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler