TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

I don't know about how rare they'll be, but the Sunnies are proving to be stubborn about hatching. At least, they have just as many views as my other eggs and not a crack to be seen anywhere.

/pokes them.

Not necessarily, blacks are found in all biomes and it is only ratios that makes them rare

they are a common dragon -- rolleyes.gif

That is true, but you also have to take into consideration the fact that these mass dropped for less than two days, whereas the turps lasted for quite some time. That combined with the every biome thing makes me think they are going to be true rares. :3

I don't know about how rare they'll be, but the Sunnies are proving to be stubborn about hatching. At least, they have just as many views as my other eggs and not a crack to be seen anywhere.

/pokes them.

I've noticed this myself--- which might convince me more than biome location that they are possible rares--

Not necessarily,  blacks are found in all biomes and it is only ratios that makes them rare

they are  a common dragon  -- rolleyes.gif

Since the biome system is still relatively new as far as releases go, I agree that it's difficult to determine rarity at this point. However, the Blacks falling in all biomes is because they're part of the old commons which all seem to fall in all the biomes to a certain extent. I'm not sure that the way they work corresponds to how newer eggs will work in the biomes since it seems like the oldest dragons are somewhat exempt from the restrictions.

That is true, but you also have to take into consideration the fact that these mass dropped for less than two days, whereas the turps lasted for quite some time. That combined with the every biome thing makes me think they are going to be true rares. :3

I believe the reason the Turps lasted longer was because the drop wasn't exactly expected so users weren't around to get them right away. Most of the users know when the DC Birthday is so they were expecting a drop so they went a lot faster.

Aha, I think I finally remembered what the silver one was.

You wanted to know? Shame on you. That would be a spoiler.

Wish my stone and grey egg would grow up so I can catch more >.>

Edited by Ashywolf

I see that I'm a bit late to join the party. Ah well, I should have remembered that the Cave's birthday was coming up. tongue.gif

I managed to breed two of the very warm eggs, and I've seen a couple sunlight eggs, but no puddles... I hope that I'll be able to grab some.

Good luck everyone~

Edited by CrimsonKingie

Aha, I think I finally remembered what the silver one was.

You wanted to know? Shame on you. That would be a spoiler.

Wish my stone and grey egg would grow up so I can catch more >.>

...well played. laugh.gif

The mass drop is over!? ;__;

I barely got one wave and one sunny and now I'm sure they're going to be very hard to catch ;___;

The Sunnies aren't that hard to get at all - I got on all in a lather about missing it too and have four Sun eggs - and haven't had the opportunity to visit the Coast at an hourly for my WaveMakers. So take heart! They're nabbable!

ETA: Ashywolf!! Good one!!

Edited by oddsoxdi

I'm hoping the Waves are as easy to grab as the Sunnies are! I just have to wait the 19 minutes or so til the hour.

I'm absolutely loving the fact that we've gotten a release almost every month this year. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. ♥♥

The gray/gold ones may be rare? More the reason for me to hoard them as much as I can in thE next few days. ^^

I'm absolutely loving the fact that we've gotten a release almost every month this year. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. ♥♥

Though that doesn't guarantee more releases neccessarily. It might go quiet until halloween.

thanks for the new release TJ.

i've got 2 of each, gendered for 1 male and 1 female of each.

but some jerk entered my codes into hatcheries over night and i almost lost them all.

but some jerk entered my codes into hatcheries over night and i almost lost them all.

Ugh, that sucks. I'm glad you were able to save them... I hate it when people do that, mine all got sick the first night b/c someone entered mine into two different hatching sites.

thanks silver. yeah it does suck, but Karma will pay them back for me *nods*

i'm glad you were able to save yours as well

Edited by Red2111

The Sunnies aren't that hard to get at all - I got on all in a lather about missing it too and have four Sun eggs - and haven't had the opportunity to visit the Coast at an hourly for my WaveMakers. So take heart! They're nabbable!

Yeah, it seems there's still a chance to get them right now~

Thanks to that I already have two of each biggrin.gif

Happy 6th Birthday, Dragon Cave from me too!!!

I-ve got 2 ..

Wave ones are probably tsunami dragons. It works alphabetically.

Someone did the same thing to me too, but thankfully I saved all mine in time.

Whoever is pulling that crap needs to get a life.

Boy, am I late to the party... sad.gif

That sucks! Makes me really mad when I hear about this--it's nothing more than spite. I was afraid of that happening to me, so I fogged all mine overnight the first night, just in case. Did the same during the Turpentine release, too.